OFFICIAL SKYCLAN CENSUS | [9/16/19]

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos

• SKYCLANCENSUS.png

Welcome to the SkyClan census! Here is where you will be able to find a list of currently active characters within SkyClan. In order to get put up on the census just fill out the form below! A few things to note is that in order for your character to be added they must have posted at least once within the board, another is that if your character has been inactive for over a month they will be removed in order to keep things tidy. Don't worry though! All you have to do is post again with your character and resubmit your form to get added back up.

LEADER

Lavenderstar [♀] A scarred, broad-shouldered gray molly with a white chin. myth

DEPUTY

Heronswoop [♀] A long-haired lilac calico molly with yellow-amber eyes. Thorny

MEDICINE CATS

Teddy [♂] Very large golden brown tabby and white with deep orange eyes. Amourvelle

MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICES

tba

SENIOR WARRIORS

Lynxflight [♀] long-furred fawn tabby molly with vibrant green eyes. Monaco

Mothshine [♀] a deep grey molly with low white markings and warm amber eyes. avery.

Kestrelswoop [♂] a gangly, fluffy cinnamon mink tom with dark golden eyes and a scar that runs from his chest to his stomach. cataclysm!

MEDIATORS

Hurricanegaze [♂] White, silver, and gray furred male with gray eyes like hurricane’s and fur that sticks up on his hind legs. ZHAR!

WARRIORS

Berylbreeze [♂] A large long-furred white tom who is blind out of one eye. Has bright yellow eyes and usually carries a necklace with a piece of beryl attached. myth

Juniperthorn [♂] sleek, lithe cinnamon tabby tom with grey-green eyes and a long spinal scar. waluigipinball

Articwind [♀] a silver toyger with hazel eyes. vincent

Mantisflower [♂] A short, plump, blue classic tabby, with green eyes and herbs in his fur. Tallow_Cat

Sagetooth [ ♂] A harsh black smoke tabby with light green eyes. Bellus

Bigfoot [♂] a cinnamon tabby with emerald eyes and large paws. lonepine.

Honeywillow [♀] Fawn shorthair with golden brown eyes. DarkenedMemories

Whitedove [♂] large heavily scarred russet - patterned somali tom. ADOMANIA

Goosejaw [♂] longhaired silver tabby tom with a broken jaw and green eyes. -~Autumnleaf~-

Duskcloud [♂] A slim, fluffy silver tabby with white; brown eyes. WARLORD

Wolfshade [♂] black smoke tabby w/ orange eyes. Alchemist.

Breezetail [♀] A long hair, grey and white she-cat with green eyes. Decaying

Dovethroat [♀] slender white Turkish Van with heterochromia. dalarna

Ferfaen [ ♀ ] a flame-point molly with heterochromia. RUS!

Wrenthroat [♂] heavily-scarred, half-blind seal-point with a royal blue eye. melo-crisis

DAYLIGHT WARRIORS

Blackbird [♂] A large elderly gray tom with bright green eyes. myth

Stagbelly [♂] a skinny seal point, eye blues, with a blue collar. Switchfoot

APPRENTICES

Lambpaw [♂] A small, curly-furred gray and black tom with dim yellow eyes. myth

Littlepaw [♂] Sable, silver, sepia tabby ragamuffin with green eyes. site married to lazerity

Bluepaw [♀] flame point with low white and narrow blue eyes. Amourvelle

Jadepaw [♂] Pure white tom with jade green eyes. Midnight MC Alpha

Charcoalpaw [♂] blue classic tabby with blue eyes. machi.

Cloudedpaw [♀] small, long-furred brown and white feline with blue eyes. poprocks

Ruepaw [♀] Smaller than average calico with olive eyes. chammy

Lostpaw [♂] A small white cat with black/brown marks, had light blue blind eyes. raytonkiwi

Ruddypaw [♂] an oddly small abyssinian tom with bright yellow eyes and noticeably overgrown fangs and claws. greahound

Ravenpaw [♀] Feathery solid black fur and dark blue eyes. ~MoonStar~

Mushroompaw [♂] Tall, gangly white-and-ginger tabby cat with brown eyes. cudii

Cardinalpaw [♂] a ruddy abyssinian tom with green eyes. graey

Silentpaw [♂] a blue abyssinian tom with olive green eyes and an unsettling presence. Caper

Clusterpaw [♀] long-furred flame point she-cat with blue eyes. clusterpaw.

QUEENS

Virgo [♀] A three legged red norwegian forest cat with brown eyes. virgo.

NURSERY-HELPERS

Butterflydawn [♂] A tall, long cinnamon-silver tom with green eyes, a butterfly wing pattern on his back, and a mangled hind leg. Tallow_Cat

Sunwish [♂] a large, fluffy cinnamon tabby maine coon with medium white and hazel eyes. cataclysm!

KITS

Staggerkit [♂] a lanky long-furred brown tabby. twitches

Mothkit [♂] a silver tabby with dark swirls and light green eyes. Decaying

Cherrykit [♀] a large, long-haired cinnamon-silver tabby with green eyes. avery.

Firstkit [♂] short-haired fawn tabby tom with olive green eyes. site married to lazerity

Milkkit [♂] A polydactyl silver tabby with green eyes. kindcolors

Stormkit [♀] A blue silver tabby with green eyes and noticeably over-sized ears. twitches

Wheatkit [♀] cinnamon silver classic tabby with a white tailtip, nosebridge, forepaw and stomach and pale olive eyes. menarva

Tempestkit [♂] tiny, long furred dilute torbie tom with a white chin, chest, belly and blue eyes. menarva

ELDERS

tba

Code
    1. Name [♂ or ♀ or ⚧] brief character description. @main account

managed by the traditional skyclan leader !

current leader: lavenderstar

The post was edited 21 times, last by SKYCLAN ().

• track on sub <3

We're starting fresh with a new census! Even if you were on the last one please fill out the form to be added back up.

MY HEART IS LIKE A HAND GRENADE

PULL THE PIN AND DETONATE

• Hurricanegaze [♂] White, silver, and gray furred male with gray eyes like hurricane’s and fur that sticks up on his hind legs. ZHAR!

^ for mediator

NEW COLORS DAY TO DAY

MY FRIEND YOU ARE A HURRICANE

mediator — senior warrior — roleplayed by zhar!

• Flameheart [♂] A flame red tom with one blue eye, one orange. Has a scar over his throat, and a broken front paw. Suffers of anxiety. Sesshomaru

I'd like to try out for deputy. See just how far I can go with Flameheart.

Don't act like I'm not here.

I know what you're doing.

Don't leave me in the cold.

Zoo Escape// Small cat Rp

Spirit Animal?

Wolf

• Lilysong - ♀ - A large silver tabby, with thick fur, big paws, and green eyes. Her back right leg is crooked.

Butterflydawn - ♂ - A tall, long cinnamon-silver tom with green eyes, a butterfly wing pattern on his back, and a mangled hind leg.

Boaskies - ♀ - A tiny, sickly chocolate molly with amber eyes.

Basilwisp - ♂ - A fluffy torbie with large ears, green eyes, and flora in his fur

Mantisflower - ♂ - A short, plump, blue classic tabby, with green eyes and herbs in his fur

Puppaw - ♀️ - A curly black and grey cat with expressive yellow eyes

//;0;

Currently: Tired - Slow Replies | Character Gallery | Primarily Skyclan focused

Discord: TallowCat#7524 | me baby? | Storage

• Timidpaw [♂] A black tom with grey eyes. +Undertaker+

Putting in my shy boy

Hehehehe... Might I have the pleasure of fitting ye into one of me coffins today? No? I see, ye desire answers. The price? Why, I've no need for the Queen's money. Me price... Is a single joke!

• JUNIPERFLOWER

Juniperflower ♂ Large long-furred silver-tabby with violet and amber eye. sunnbeep