he must've forgot to close his door (private) as he cranked out those dismal chords

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • YOUR BOLDNESS STANDS ALONE AMONG THE WRECK ———

Connor reluctantly nodded. "Okay. I'll think about it." He decided. Already, he wanted to say he'd have to do a million things before he is forgiven. Then it just felt silly. It wasn't that big of a deal, if he thought about it. Maybe he should forgive him.

Throughout class, he thought about everything. He might as well forgive him, hope it won't happen again. It was only one incident where he is treated poorly. He shouldn't use that to judge him for the rest of their lives. Before lunch, he officially decided to forgive him.

The brunet glanced up from his place at the cafeteria when Markus approached him. He didn't know if he should offer him a smile to show that he had forgiven him. Deciding not to, he speared a piece of his food with a fork. Biting on the gum at the side of his mouth, he tried to think of what to say. Clearing his throat, he started to speak, "I decided that I will forgive you. It would be stupid of me to hold one incident against you." He glanced up at the man, offering a small smile. "Just promise me you won't do that to me again."

BOOKS DON'T MAKE SENSE IF YOU READ THEM BACKWARDS

YOU'LL SINGLE OUT THE WRONG WORDS

• Markus looked down at his plate, squirming nervously at the silence that hung in the air. He refused to look at Connor, afraid that he would beat him if he did. When Connor spoke, he still didn't look at him. Fingers curling around his fork tightly. Shoulders tensing up and getting ready for any bad news.

Surprisingly, the news he recieved from the boy was good. He turned his head and looked at him, shocked he was going to forgive him. He shifted his hands carefully, keeping them to himself. Afraid of hurting Connor again. "I.. Broke up with North. I guess she was glad that I did. She was interested in a girl and didn't want to break up with me in fear of making me upset." He responded, playing with his food for a moment.

"I promise, I will plan on doing it again. I wss just.. dense and I didn't think.." he said quietly, still nudging around the food on his plate. He wanted to touch Connor, kiss him, hug him even. He wanted to know what it was like, since he never had that chance before. But he was worried that he would want his space or didn't want him to touch him.

Connor couldn't help but perk up as he heard the man broke up with North. He really did it. He searched for any sign that he was joking, but it seemed that he was quite serious. Not a single sign he was joking. It made his smile grow. The brunet had to practically use most of his energy to keep himself from jumping up and kissing the man.

Relief washed over him as the man promised not to do it again. "Good." He said, almost praising him. After a moment, he decided to move over to him. At least close enough to do what he had wanted to do for the past minute or so. Careful, he pulled the man into a hug. Now that he is close to him, he felt a bit nervous. He didn't know if he should go ahead and kiss him, a bit worried he wouldn't react well.

• Markus continued to scrape around his food, chewing on his lower lip. Wondering what Connor would do next. What alarmed him was when the brunete moved closer to him. Tensing up as arms wrapped around his body. Shocked that he even decided to hug him. He was about to say something, but closed his mouth and slowly loosened up.

Hesitantly, Markus moved his head to nuzzle it into the crook of his neck. Arms hooking around him in return. To be honest, hugging Connor felt.. better. It made him feel more at ease than when he did anything with North. Maybe it was because he was his soulmate. He was supposed to belong to him. Markus nuzzled his face deeper, closing his eyes and enjoying the hug.

He soon moved his head, only moving it so he could look up. He noticed North and another girl make their way over. "Hey! See? This is the cute girl I was interested in." She motioned to Chloe, who waved shyly. "I guess it all worked out. You found a cute guy, and I found a cute girl. Maybe that break up was meant to be. And besides, it looks like we're both happier." She hummed, greeting Simon happily and giving a nod to Connor. "You take care of him now, you hear? Just because we aren't dating anymore, doesn't mean i still don't love him. If I hear you've done anything, I would kiss your sorry ass goodbye." She leaned in towards Connor and growled. Pulling away, she smiled and said her goodbyes. Leaving with her new girlfriend.

Connor kept his arms around him, holding him close to him. It felt great to hug his soulmate. After what had happened, he was worried he may never be able to do it at all. He certainly felt glad that he is able to hug him. Now Markus is his and he would never do anything to ruin that.

He looked away from Markus to see the woman he saw yesterday. North, was it? Eh, it didn't matter. A noise sounded in his throat as he listened to her speak to him. He didn't plan to do anything bad to his soulmate, but now he is going to make sure he never does. The brunet didn't want to hurt him, not at all. "Okay.." He muttered under his breath, watching the women leave before looking back to Markus.

• Markus watched North go, keeping his head on his shoulder. Remaining relaxed in Connor's arms. As he remained beside him, he wondered if he should kiss him. Deep down, he wanted to kiss him. He wanted to make out with him even. But he refrained from it. Not wanting to make his soulmate mad.

Markus turned his head to bury his face into his neck, closing his eyes and sighed softly in his hold. Soon pulling back and looking at him. Moving his hands up to squeeze at his forearms lightly. Mismatched eyes remaining on him curiously. "So.. uhm.." he swallowed nervously..unsure what Connor wanted from him next. Relieved he even forgave him, let alone touched him.

Connor moved his head, nuzzling at his soulmate's head. After a moment, he decided to settle on Markus's lap. Ready to move away if he shows any sign of disapproval at this action. A light noise escaped as his forearms were squeezed, making him give the other his full attention. A smile crossed his lips as he looked into his eyes.

Blue and green, two colors he didn't even know he would adore so much now. Don't get him wrong, he liked the colors. It's just he likes them more now because of his soulmate's eyes. "You're so beautiful." He cooed, deciding to give the man a kiss to his jawline. Getting the courage to, he trailed kisses from his jawline to his cheek before finally ending at his lips.

• Markus gave a soft, delighted noise as Connor moved his head to nuzzle at his own. He shifted in surprise as Connor carefully eased himself into his lap. Holding onto him tightly, afraid to move and have him fall off. He watched as Connor stared into his eyes for a while. Did he like his eyes? Did he think they were weird? Markus's cheeks fired up when the boy told him he was beautiful. His cheeks darkened sheepishly, flattered.

"What about you? You're beautiful as well." He responded, blush only darkening as lips pressed to his jawline. Feeling his soft, warm lips travel up to his lips, heart practically pounding in his chest as their lips connected. Returning the kiss carefully, holding it out for as long as possible. He pulled back for air, looking over as Simon threw his hands up. "It's about time! I didn't think this would ever happen!" He mused.

Connor hummed softly in reply. "You're even more beautiful than I am." There is no way to convince him otherwise. Before he could say anything else, Markus's lips were on his again. He didn't move away from him, remaining completely still and compliant. When they pulled away, he couldn't help but let out a chuckle at Simon's words.

His gaze was only on Simon for a few seconds before returning to his soulmate. "I love you," he cooed. It sounded right and definitely felt that it was true. The words passed his lips so easily. He didn't stutter or stumble on his words, which he was proud of himself for.

• "Nonsense, I'm definitely not more beautiful than you are. Look at you! You have nice skin with a few cutely placed marks, you have beautiful brown eyes, and your hair is nice and curly." He named off, moving his fingers up to twirl them through a few locks. He glanced over to Simon and blushed sheepishly, still feeling dumb for neglecting the one who is supposed to be with him. He didn't know how Connor forgave him.

He turned his head to look at Connor, a light smile on his face. What shocked him was when he heard those three words leave Connor's lips. He smiled weakly and moved his head down to press his forehead against Connor's own. "I love you too," he responded lightly. To be honest, it felt better to say that to him than to North. It felt much more natural. He glanced up once he heard the bell ring, a whine of complaint leaving him. Not wanting to go to class. He wanted to be with Connor.

A snort escaped him, but his face flushed lightly at the compliments. He leaned into the touch, enjoying the feeling of fingers running through his hair. "You are even more beautiful, believe me. I can look into your eyes forever, they're so pretty. You have an amazing smile, too." If he could, he could go on forever about what he loved about his soulmate already. At that point, he would be absolutely gushing.

An exhale of exasperation escaped him, upset that the bell has rung. To be honest, he would much rather skip class and be with his soulmate for just a little bit longer. "I guess I'll have to see you later, hm?" He removed himself from his lap, reluctant to do so.

• Markus smiled in amusement as Connor leaned into his hand. Noticing that he was enjoying the fingers that carded through his hair. Good, he was glad to know that he was happy. "Yeah?" He mused, deciding to not argue with his soulmate. Knowing well that he would just insist on him being more beautiful than he was. He was about to respond when Connor slid off his lap.

"Yeah, um.. meet me by the gymnasium after school. I have a few things to do while I'm here." He said, moving his head down to press a kiss against his lips. After a moment of kissing him, he pulled away and looked to him with a smile. Stepping back so he could head off to his class. Hoping they would go by rather quickly. Wanting it to be over so he could see his soulmate.

Connor hummed in reply. "I'll see you there." He made a mental note to remind himself to go there after school. Already, he couldn't wait to meet him there. All he wanted was to be close to him and kiss him and tell him how much he loves him. The idea of leaving his side was torture. Returning the kiss he received, he hesitantly went off to class.

Admittedly, he hated going to class now that he has his soulmate. It felt like centuries before it was time for school to be over. Once it was, he was very happy. He couldn't wait to see Markus again. Like he had promised, he had went off to the gymnasium so he could see him.

• Markus was standing by the gym prior to Connor arriving. He was talking to a few people before they left to go finish things up. Markus turned to Connor and smiled a greeting. "So, I want to hear your imput on this. The school is wanting us to make a day of incentives. Maybe a movie or something, I'm not sure." He said, grabbing for Connor's hand as he walked him to his locker.

"It's nice they're willing to give us incentives based on our academic success. But they're giving us a limited amount of time to decide." He stated as he walked. "We could plan for something in the gym, a field day, or maybe even a trip somewhere. Anything sounds nice, but it's hard to narrow it down." He said, opening his locker to grab for his things.

• YOUR BOLDNESS o,iSTANDS ALONE AMONG THE WRECK ———

"I don't know. A field day sounds nice?" Though he didn't work out all the time, he loved being up and about. Yet again, if they did a movie, he would be able to sit beside Markus and watch it with him. Head against his shoulder as he watched. It sounded so sweet. Man, this is hard.

"All of it sounds great. I just hope the choice would be something everyone enjoys." Connor watched the taller man get his things out of his locker. Happily, he pressed a kiss against his lips once he had finished. All that mattered to him about whatever the incentive was would be that he could spend time with his soulmate.

• "You know? A field day would be nice. Especially one with water activities. We haven't done anything like that before, so it would be new to everyone." He said, smiling and moving to kiss his soulmate in return. Slinging his bag over his shoulder. "Do you have to get home? I have to go do a few things. You're allowed to tag along, but I don't know when you have to be home." He said.

Markus closed his locker and took Connor's hand into his own. It felt softer than North's hand ever did. Not only that, but it felt right. "Also, I was wanting to know if you wanted to go out to dinner or to the movies sometime?" He glanced over to the boy beside him. He still felt as if he was still a bit mad at him for what happened. So he wanted to make it up to him as much and as best as he could.

• REMEMBER YOUR YOUTH, IN ALL THAT YOU DO,

THE PLANK AND THE PASSION!———

Connor smiled softly, nodding in agreement to his words. "I can text my dad if it would be okay for me to be with you. I'm sure he wouldn't mind at all." With a free hand, he texted his dad and asked if he could stay with his soulmate for a bit and that he would come home afterward.

His face almost flushed when Markus asked to go out. His heart swelled at the question. "Of course, I would love to go out with you sometime." The brunet squeezed his hand, almost feeling silly for blushing at a question his soulmate asked. He was still adjusting a bit to having his soulmate around him.

• Markus smiled with glee, moving his head to look at him, squeezing his hand before leading him out. There were a few things he wanted to get from his old house before he did anything else with Connor. He was hoping that his brother Leo wouldn't be there. He really didn't want to have any trouble started, not while Connor was with him.

He led him all the way to the mansion that he had used to live in. Until Carl had died and Leo took practically everything from him. All because of the fact that he was adopted and that he didn't have the right to any of Carl's things. Even though he was told by the dying man that he had a few things, like his art. But Leo took that from him once he died.

Markus stepped up to the mansion. Pleased to see the door open up for him. Welcoming him with his name. At least Leo didn't get that changed. He stepped inside and released Connor's hand, walking through the house carefully. Afraid that Leo would end up popping up out of nowhere. He stepped into Carl's studio, grabbing a few things of art supplies that Carl had gotten for him. He looked up and spotted the painting the man had worked on before his death. It was left unfinished.

Markus moved a hand up once he felt a few tears run down his face. Moving his arm up to wipe away the tears. Not wanting Connor to see him upset like this.

• REMEMBER YOUR YOUTH, IN ALL THAT YOU DO,

THE PLANK AND THE PASSION!———

Connor, needless to say, was amazed by the mansion. It looked so big, which lead to him feeling like an ant. Even as Markus released his hand, he trailed behind him in fear of getting lost. To be fair, he wasn't very used to houses as big as this one. Eventually, he had lost sight of him because of the fact he kept looking around in amazement by the decor and all.

When he caught up to him, he was surprised to see Markus, all alone, in the studio. He didn't see that he was crying, not really having that good of a view of his face. "Mark," he said softly, not wanting to spook him.

• Markus ended up slightly jumping anyway, moved his hands up to quickly wipe away the tears that he was shedding. "You know.. I still can't believe he's gone.." he murmured, keeping his eyes fixed on the unfinished painting. He wanted to finish it just for him. But he didn't know if he should even mess it up. He took in a quivering sight, trying to soothe his heart and mind.

"Sorry-" he mumbled, hands still working to wipe away the tears. Not wanting to cry in front of the other. But he felt a bit better now that he was letting out some pent up sorrow. "Just.. seeing his unfinished painting made me choke up." He said quietly, looking down at the art supplies he had gathered.