plot w charlie

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • these babs need a thread of some kind

☾*: YOU CAME UP LIKE A WAVE WHEN I WAS DOING ALRIGHT

shadow veil midnightbringer piebald siberian tiger alejandro x breakdance information

• how about a thread?

charlie shows ruele around the territory & tells her about mercy?

:^0

GET WELL SOON ———— ・゚✧ 」

just know that there's up and downs — information

• callie is starting to have vague memories about her life as amour,, maybe she can confide charlie in the things she is remembering? & then, charlie can sorta reach the conclusion on her own idk and maybe just sort of.. gradually coach cal through it as she grows up? i'm thinking she won't fully remember her old life until she's late into apprenticeship / a young warrior, so she'll safely be her Own Character by then (and i don't cave into the pressure of just bringing amour back but instead integrate her soul into this new character) but she'll have little memories and dreams leading up to it quite regularly

• some mother-daughter time??

Charlotte could either 1; take Leesha out for a day just for the two of them to spend some time together or 2; Charlotte could help training her??

whichever you want, or they could do something else, would just be nice for this two to have a thread since it was a while now <33

I WANNA BE THE PERSON THAT YOU THINK THAT I AM.

LEESHA AETERNUM KITSUNE SHADOW VEIL & NIGHTWATCHER INFORMATION

• hmh, i'll go with the two spending the day together then and leesha might open up and talk to her about barghest and stuff because leesha needs someone to talk to about that without being afried they will yell and hate on her for it and who better to do so with then her own mother how she trust more above anyone else in this world??

i can make thier thread too if you want, and can have it up running tomorrow <33

I WANNA BE THE PERSON THAT YOU THINK THAT I AM.

LEESHA AETERNUM KITSUNE SHADOW VEIL & NIGHTWATCHER INFORMATION