MAMMA RAISED ME RIGHT // intro

• 「SOLARIS PRINCESS」

[PRE EXILES RAID]

Carmen had been, a bit of a recluse from her clan for a while. While Sangria had been given promotions, and been leading the commune guild, she had been inside, reading her own books and painting with her shaky grasp on telekinesis. She went out to visit Nadine and her other siblings on a few occasions, but mainly stuck to the royal hut in the expanse. Even bookish Ambrose was more social than she'd been, and they'd recently asked for time to themselves.

She lay outside in the garden, paws dipped into the river and her one pair of wings unfolded at her sides. The princess was thinking for the most part, unable to stay thinking on just one thing. Small vines grew in the water near her paws, moving and twining into different shapes.

♡♡♡

I HAVE HEARD MYSELF CRY, NEVER AGAIN

TAGS / / PLOTTING / / PENNED BY LUMI.DOES

• Lorelai

- Lorelai Million was very different than her adoptive siblings. While her siblings seemed to like their quiet space and books, the adoptive daughter of Ver preferred sitting in on political meetings, listening to raid plans, or following patrols from a distance. The adventurous and ever curious child now had an excuse for her continued interest in the politics within Agrelos; she was beginning to rise through the ranks, and it only felt right for her to learn these things before rising to a position where she would have to be more involved in them. Lorelai was sitting outside in the garden, listening to a nearby group of apprentices talk about their upcoming training. While looking away to avoid drawing notice to her eavesdropping, the child noticed one of her adoptive sisters. Lorey picked herself up, plodding up to Carmen. "Hey!" chirped the tortoiseshell princess.

• I know I've changed and I'll cut the line

from my past with this knife —

The former queen slowly approached, the young girl's movements fluid as she strode along, coming to a stop near the riverbank herself, the heat of the sun seeping into even the cave, slowly but surely turning it into an oven. She didn't simply dip her paws in, like Carmen, no she simply waded all the way in, the plush fur at her stomach touching the water as she did so.

Watching the current princesses of Solaris reminded her of her own family, pink-hued eyes settling on the two girls, not really all that focused on them. They were a bit like the children she herself had taken in, so long ago. Jitterbug, Juno, Limestone. Well, maybe not Limestone. I don't recall seeing any of them lunging to take a chunk out of people's legs. It made her wonder where they were now. The trailblazer simply offered a nod, and a warm smile for the time being.

I've got to face the past I can't erase

the future that I can't escape

tags. | played by Mirror's Edge

• 「SOLARIS PRINCESS」

While Lorelai and her siblings had been accepted as Solarian royalty by the people, Carmenere had only just begun to accept the domestics as family. They had been tossed into her life and she'd been expected to trust them. Ver having taken them in made her trust them a little, but, some part of her still didn't want to give them anymore leeway.

She was jealous she supposed, of having more than her and her own siblings around taking up Mommy's attention.

The vines she'd been playing with snapped back into the ground and she pulled her paws out of the water, sitting up. Giving a wave to Thea she turned back to the calico. "Lori was it?" God she couldn't even remember the younger girl's name.

♡♡♡

• Lorelai

- Lorelai had a hard time being seen as royalty. Anyone who knew the young princess knew that she had a rough time with being seen as royalty, as she wanted to be admired for her own accomplishments and not those of her adoptive mother. She had begun to have a close relationship with Sangria only recently, trying to support the other girl as much as she could. The Trailblazer wanted nothing more than to prove herself to both those who had accepted her status among the royal family and those who had not, for she wanted to prove that she could find reasons to be honored in her own right. She wanted to earn the respect that had basically been handed to her. "Uhm, Lorelai. Lorey for short, yes."

• Three princesses and a former queen. This scene would've had her buzzing with immeasurable energy a few weeks ago, books abandoned by the waterside as she would've wanted to simply experience it. Now, however, the youngest princess watched idly from a distance. While the image was alluring, she didn't want to get too close just yet. It was a lot of commotion, of reintroduction, and Sangria didn't want to be a part of it just yet.

After a few moments, she departed from her book and approached her sisters with an odd gait, favoring her injured limb. She offered them each a nod before focusing on Thea, head tilted down slightly, "Thea, do you think I could...?" she motioned to the woman's back. She wanted to get into the water, but there was no way to do so without wetting her bandages. She figured she could rest on the dragon's back and dangle her paws into the cool water, should the woman be okay with it.

i believe that you will see a better day

---

princess sangria tormenta million, lightbringer of the commune guild and sunguard of the solaris kingdom

broken & battered

• 「SOLARIS PRINCESS」

"Riight," She caught sight of Sangria and smiled, happy to see her sister out and about. Her physical recovery seemed to be on track, even if she would be in pain her entire life. Carmen hated to think about it, knowing there was nothing she could do to help. Even her healing powers could do nothing to regrow lost parts.

Her biggest worry however, was Sangria's mental recovery, there was no way to track it. Sometimes in the middle of the night Cam awoke with this tight feeling in her chest and Sangria tossing around in her sleep. Her empathy power warning her of her sister's emotions. She never meant to read them, but her power as it was now was uncontrollable. She wanted nothing more than for everything to be back to how it was before, but that was impossible and she knew it.

♡♡♡

• I know I've changed and I'll cut the line

from my past with this knife —

"Huh?" The sound of her name had Thea glancing up, to find Sangria at the bank of the small stream that ran through the kingdom, the tiny princess's request taking a moment to process for her. "Oh. I don't mind." Carefully, the dragon waded over a bit closer to the bank, bending down a bit so that the savannah would have a bit easier time climbing on.

It was nice to see the girl slowly venturing out of the little shell she had made for herself, but even without the ability to detect others emotions, she could tell that the little princess who loved storybooks and her little crown was still not all-there. It was sad to watch, especially knowing that the Cartel had done it to her. What exactly had happened between the Cartel and the Solaris Kingdom to make them such bitter enemies? She couldn't help but wonder.

I've got to face the past I can't erase

the future that I can't escape

tags. | played by Mirror's Edge