very lovely morning [ joining ]

• Dream was never the one to wander off on her own but here she is, traversing through unknown lands as if it was a silly game. Pouncing on every piece of anything interesting as if it was a ribbon, ready to be yanked away at any given moment. She hadn't really decided what to exactly do however- she knew there were clans around, possibly dangerous creatures with fangs of metal and eyes of ice, ones that could rip her limb from limb if they ever so pleased. Despite knowing that she could die at any time she was calm, excited and just happy to be out of the confines of their house. Dream was free, finally, finally free and did the sunshine and breezy gusts feel so good.

If one were to approach they'd find Dream now chasing a curled tail, purple eyes alight with excitement. She was barely a child anymore though mentally she was, confined to dark spaces when she was younger, confined and subjected to tests that hindered exactly how she developed. Thankfully she didn't turn out like the other kids. The other kids from that house were so much worse, screaming, pounding noises still haunting her dreams. The young girl now though was just focusing on being alive, exactly what it felt like.

[ TAGS ]

SORRY I DON'T TREAT YOU LIKE A GODDESS

IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO?

• [welcome!]

When it came to children, Breakdance had quite the soft spot for them, as most people would have. It could be due to her motherly instincts, or perhaps because of the harmless innocence of children that was one of the last sources of purity in such a corrupt, dog-eat-dog world. It was safe to say that it was universally agreed that children were to be kept out of harm's way, not to take the blow of an adult's mistake or conflict. That was perhaps one of the few things every group, save for some sick individuals, agreed upon. Children were a source of unity and moral guidance, weirdly enough, now that she thought about it. Perhaps thats what made them so untouchable; they were so important, yet few acknowledged their role.

The tawny elder could only speculate that the young girl, who appeared to have no one guarding nor caring for her, was here to join the Exiles. Breakdance couldn't pick up a known clan scent, thus it wasn't some youth who had wandered from their camp and unfortunately stumbled into Exiles territory. There was also the possibility that they had indeed wandered away from their home, but wherever that home was, Breakdance couldn't tell. There was a strange, foreign scent coming from the stranger. Regardless, Breakdance figured that what was to be done with the young girl was up to her higher ups. But for now, she might as well engage in conversation and make sure the young girl didn't wander elsewhere. "Hello," rumbled the lioness, slowly approaching on heavy paws, careful not to scare her. "What are you doing here?"

AND FOR CASTLES I'VE DEALT BLOOD AND SCAR

BUT EVERY SCAR WILL BUILD MY THRONE

EXILES HELLRAISER| BIO | EX-LEADER OF SCARCLAN | 14 YEARS OLD | TAGS

• The large canine came up beside his roommate almost immediately after she'd finished asking her question, ears as perked as folded ears could be as he waited to hear the child's answer. He too had a soft spot for children, or... children of his own clan, he didn't give much of a damn about any others. Apart from Gatekeeper, his daughter in Volary- oh how he disapproved of her awful choice in clans. Alas, he was gettinf sidetracked when thinking of his daughters as he often did. The yellow-orange eyed hound would almost visually switch his attention back to the little girl before the two, waiting for an answer still.

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN STONE ME AND SPIT IN MY EYE —

——Girl I want you gone gone gone——

irish wolfhound - 3 feet 1 inch - venomous - shapeshifter - 3 years

penned by wraith

• A voice brought Dream back from her little dream state and the feline whipped around from chasing her tail, now proceeding to wag it instead of chase. "Hel... lo!" she spoke slowly, trying to piece together words that she had heard before, words that she had heard before the incident. "Or... Help? Helop!" she'd giggle, ears flying up to be alert on top of a small head. "Helop funny." she'd remark at her own joke, suddenly nodding very sternly as if she had just signed a sacred pact. "I don know. Dream escape!" she'd point at herself with a claw, prancing towards Breakdance and sniffing her very carefully. She smelt funny but better than her brothers and sisters! "Shh, se... secret. Mama, Papa bad! Bad Dream says!" she shuddered at the very mention of their names.

And suddenly she was greeted by another stranger, eyes growing wide. "Wa-ohw! Dream says wa-ohw!" she'd nod, examining the man in front of her like a piece of art. For now Dream was done speaking so she'd have to wait until they'd respond.

[ TAGS ]

SORRY I DON'T TREAT YOU LIKE A GODDESS

IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO?