A hero and a villain | Private pokemon RP

• JevilTheDevil Sorry, I'm terrible at starting threads...

Jade had heard word of a new villain in the area. She'd seen signs and knew it was her old friend.

They hadn't spoken in years, purposely distanced themselves, but now they were being forced to confront each other once again.

She made her way to the lair she had been told she would find the villain in. Up the steps taking out every henchman with ease, her friend was making it too easy, almost as if they were expecting her, wanting her to come to them. She took the bait, almost excited for thier first meeting in years. When she turned the corner into the room they stood/sat in, only one word left her mouth.

"Hello." It was kind, no fear, malice, regret, anger, only kindness. Maybe she should be being more careful? She didn't care if she should have been.

Characters I play

Midnight | female | demon hybrid werewolf | 18 years

Nightfall | female | pitch black tabby | 9 moons | Trad RC

Fogkit | male | grey tom | 3 moons | Trad RC

Horizongraze | male | black maine coon | 20 moons | Trad RC

Irispaw | female | white molly with blue ears, legs, and tail |10 moons | Trad DC

Typhoonstrike | Male | blue grey maine coon | 19 moons | Trad WC

Lunakit | Female | white molly | 5 moons | Trad TC

Illuna | female | demon human mix | mid 20's

• (Don't worry about it)

Of course, of all people to come stop me... it had to be her...

The gallade stood slowly from his chair, eyes narrowed slightly as he turned and looked down to her.

"Jade... by fate, it seems like we meet once again..."

He clicked his knuckles with a small smirk, jumping down from the ledge above and landing in the center of the room.

"So, what brings you here...?"

"The one and only mistake among all divine creations; that, is what mortals are"- Goku Black, Dragon Ball Super

"This victory shall soon turn into despair!"- Metal Madness, Sonic Heroes

"Damn it... if only I was stronger! But then, when I needed it the most... why, damn it?! Why.... can't I get stronger...?! I'll... I'll kill you where you stand!"- Bardock, Dragon Ball Z

"I, for one, refuse to be a puppet. These wings take ME wherever I want to go!"- Dark Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising (Chapter 6)

• Jade stood, unphased by the gallade's size as he landed in front of her.

"We've known each other since we were Raltz' Lancelot, don't try that. You know why I'm here. Now, what's the diabolical scheme this time, eh?"

Characters I play

Irispaw | female | white molly with blue ears, legs, and tail |10 moons | Trad DC

• He crossed his arms with a small smirk.

"Hm hmm... are you aware of the story of the creation trio? At least, I hope you do..."

"The one and only mistake among all divine creations; that, is what mortals are"- Goku Black, Dragon Ball Super

"Damn it... if only I was stronger! But then, when I needed it the most... why, damn it?! Why.... can't I get stronger...?! I'll... I'll kill you where you stand!"- Bardock, Dragon Ball Z

"I, for one, refuse to be a puppet. These wings take ME wherever I want to go!"- Dark Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising (Chapter 6)

• Jade tilted her head, confused. "Sorry, what's the creation trio?"

Characters I play

• "So you don't know..." He softly sighed, closing his arms.

"The creation trio; Dialga, Palkia and Giratina... the gods of time, space and anti-matter..."

• "Oh, those three. I've just never really referred to them as the creation trio, my apologies." Jade paused and quickly glanced around, no telling when Lancelot would try to ambuh her as so many other villains had tried to do.

"So, what do they have to do with your plan?"

Characters I play

• "You see, the orbs are supposedly kept somewhere in our little town... and with the orbs, you can either sell them for millions..." His smile widened slightly.

"Or, you can summon those very same gods and control them yourself...!" His smile widened more

"I could summon them; I could change this world for the better...!"

• Jade set one hand between her eyes and closed them, angling her head down and shaking it slightly.

"So, let me get this straight..." Now she removed her hand and looked to Lancelot once again. "Everyone's been in a big whoop about you trying to get these orbs to change the world?" A small glint og mischief arose in her eye and the corners of her mouth tugged up in a smile. "You know, the life of a heroe is getting a little boring. The same old story every time. You actually have something new going on. Can I have in?"

Characters I play

• "It depends, can I promise you won't go blabbering to anyone...?" He gave a soft chuckle, smiling darkly.

• "Since when have I ever been one to go blabbering?"

It was true, Jade had never been one to go blabbering to people or pokemon. She preferred to keep things to herself.

Characters I play

• "Hm, true..." He smiled softly "Alright, suppose I can tell you... I plan to bring balance to this world; starvation, murder... I plan to fix everything!"

• Jade smiles. "And here they were calling you a villain!"

Characters I play

• "It's because people don't like change, y'see..." He smiled slightly "They don't like changing what's already established..."

• Jade nods her head with a slightly amused smile.

"Yeah, okay, I get that. I mean, some change is good though. Humans are just like a herd of Mareep."

Characters I play

• "Heh... Mareep are more willing to move and change that humans are..." He lifted a hand, motioning to his scar slowly.

"I should know"

• Jade frowns slightly at Lancelot's scar.

"Hmm, I guess that is true."

She again, glances around, still not entirely convinced that Lancelot won't try an ambush.

Characters I play

• "Still not believing me in that I wouldn't attack...?" He smirked softly, closing his eyes.

"I won't lie, I was honestly going to attack you myself..."

• Lancelot's confession puts Jade on edge and she starts looking him up and down, trying to make sure she doesn't miss any warning that he's getting ready to attack.

"Why didn't you then?"

Characters I play

• "Because when I was about to strike, you wanted to be involved... so, you threw my plans out the window..."