if only (asher)

• With the massive increase of kits she didn't know what to do. Heck, she thought of Bloodclan as some nursery now. The majority of the kits came from her brother, along with his new mate Keaton. She didn't know how to feel about the pair, nor did she want to entertain the thought. Pretty strange how her brother hit Keaton on the head with a brick, but hey, Love's weird. Most wouldn't even think they would get together after that, but neither of them were exactly sane. Neither was she. Sanity wasn't something she longed for, or could even will herself to posses. All the kits her brother adopted were pests. It was amusing to see some of them argue with her. She didn't even know whether or not the kits were aware of who she was.

The one that amused her in this very moment was one that tried to appear tough. The worn red leather and brassy belt buckle, it made her laugh. She wasn't sure what the kit was thinking, but she could care less. She would never wear a collar. Her brother wearing one didn't bother the slightest, nor did the number of teeth. Collars with teeth was to boost one's ego. By the look of their face, they certainly weren't a talker. Nathanos won't mind if I mess with his kid a little, right? "Geez, you better cool it. What's that phrase? If looks could kill? Whatever your name is, you're not gonna kill anyone with your eyes. Sadly, they can't shoot fire from em'. Lighten up kid, or at least pretend today's not a craptastic day."

ASHER.

THIS IS FOR THE SNAKES AND THE PEOPLE THEY BITE

*:・゚✦ FOR THE FRIENDS I'VE MADE, FOR THE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

The post was edited 1 time, last by kronos ().

• Asher may be young and inexperienced, but he was no idiot. He knew that many of his fellow clanmates disliked him. An avoidance of others combined with his ill-mannered personality was the cause of that. Though, if he were to he honest, he didn't think he really minded. The opinions others held of him didn't make even a dent on his self image. If there was anybody he truly cared about, it was his family. Blood family, the ones that survived the dog attack. After their brush with a brutal death, Asher swore to never let anyone hurt his siblings. As far as he was concerned, they were the only ones that he would do anything for. Everyone else, well, they'd have to at least like him before even winning an ounce of his trust.

Today would not be the day that someone approached him with the intent to like him. Kronos's words were laced with dislike, seemingly with the intent to anger the kitten. Quick to his emotions and impulsive as he was, Asher was easy to rile up. A discontent frown curved on his maw at the female. "Who are you?" he chose to ask instead of actually replying to her words. Lighten up, yeah okay. He was just fine.

RICH KID, ASSHOLE, PAINT ME AS A VILLAIN

TAGS — TRADITIONAL BLOODCLAN — TYRO — PENNED BY BENNY

• What a great attitude. It's clear someone hasn't been taught the meaning of respect your elders. Asking me my own question, what kind of annoying crap is that? This kit certainly wasn't a very good conversationalist. She figured it was best to just answer his question, since this kit wasn't one for fun and games. She felt if she went on to repeat his question, he would do the same until one of them gave in. She didn't have the time nor patience for that. "I'm your pops, Nathanos sister." Technically she answered his question. She said who she was, he didn't ask for her name. If he asked for her name, then he would have said: what is your name? It may have annoyed him, but he was far from specific.

Personal space wasn't on her mind, as she brought her paw to his head. It feigned affection, as she ruffled the fur atop his head. "Course, you don't need to call me auntie or whatever the term is. Whatever you wanna call me is fine by me. I'm not your mother, so I really don't care what you do. And I wouldn't dream of telling my brother anything, he's ego's already annoying to deal with."

THIS IS FOR THE SNAKES AND THE PEOPLE THEY BITE

*:・゚✦ FOR THE FRIENDS I'VE MADE, FOR THE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS