improvise | private, vice-leader+

• It seems he had missed an important milestone in the Clan. He had a bout of pneumonia to thank for that. But he has recovered and he wanted to get back into the feel of things. Thankfully, Julian's ascent to leadership had relieved the stagnant feel of inactivity. As being the only current medic serving the longest, Deutschland believed he had a duty of maintaining an active team. He was sure Julian would agree.

"Hey Julian? Oh, and Feliks too, if he's around. I'm sorry I wasn't present at your first meeting, but I'd still like to say congratulations." Deutschland paced around the leader's den, looking for higher positions. He had heard that Feliks was the vice leader. Now that was something he never thought he would see. Thank god Aleksei was gone. "I caught an infection. And, that isn't the only thing I wanted to say. I don't know if you've already addressed it, but I haven't seen Bramblemask in a month. I think I should look for another apprentice or medic." And perhaps Nymeria could help out again, now that she wasn't leader anymore.

julian devorak   FELIKS

"i am becoming worn out, and i cannot remain as i am for a long time without becoming despised because of poverty, besides the desire i have that these medici lords begin to make use of me ..." -- NICCOLO MACHIAVELLI

THUNDERLANDIC MEDIC || 6 YR. EAST GERMAN SHEPHERD

BIOGRAPHY || PLAYED BY FELIBRI

• The stagnancy of the medic's division had been a problem for some time now, Deutschland calling out to him (and Julian, mainly) was a reminder of such a thing. He'd always had faith in his German Shepherd friend, but their co-worker? The lack of shock on his face said it all, she may have been a friend to some in the Thunderlands but it couldn't excuse disappearing on the clan when they were needed most. With Ladon gone, with Hayliel captured, with a war coming up, his fur bristled. "I'm sure our enemies are rolling in their graves right now," he smiled as he was celebrated, expression falling more serious once the medics came up again. Sitting down after a sluggish approach, Feliks tried to resign himself from the matter, figuring it better for Julian to make the final call - wouldn't be good for their new leader's confidence if he tried to take the reigns all the time, after all. "She wasn't warned in the previous meeting about her absences, she... well, nevermind. There's quite a few newcomers who might make good candidates though,". Two in particular, but with his lack of medical experience, he didn't think it his place to dictate the rank.

YOU'LL BE BETTER OFF WITH THE SHARKS

FELIKS / EURASIAN WOLF / TAGS / PLOT / BISEXUAL / PENNED BY VEXXYUS

• Hearing the call and arriving to the scene soon after Feliks, Julian would hurriedly mutter an apology about the fact he was a bit late, and offer Deutschland a smile of greeting. He was indeed rather elated about the sudden surge of life that had come to the Clan even after the fire, and though some idea of professionalism prevented him from showing it too much- and with the aid of a dramatic flair, he did such a thing with some semblance of ease. He let out a chuckle at Feliks' comment, shrugging and raising fictive eyebrows, adding "And shrugging their shoulders, asking each other who the hell I am." He would bring an icy-grey gaze to the Cloudwatcher, nodding along with his words.

"It's fine, Deutsch. I'm glad to know you're doing better." he hummed. And at the mention of Bramblemask... his face did fall a little. Yes, yes... she hadn't been around in a while. And he couldn't put personal connections before the importance of having an active medical team, no matter how friendly he was with the 'offender' in question. "Yeah, you're right, but... I didn't want to revoke control of the medical team away from Deutsch. If I'm honest. I didn't know if I was allowed to," he chuckled, his inexperience probably the opposite of a promising thing for the two older canines. The feline cleared his throat a bit to offset the embarrassment before continuing, "If you see it fit that you should look for another medic to replace her, then go ahead. The next meeting is going to be held on Sunday, but if you need more time than that- which you probably will- feel free to host your own little meeting thing. I'm not picky." The ginger feline nodded affirmatively as he finished, a definitive smile curved upon his lips.

juul.png

WHY DON'T YOU TAKE IT OUT ON SOMEBODY ELSE?

WHY DON'T YOU BORE THE SHIT OUT OF SOMEBODY ELSE?

THUNDERLANDS LEADER — TAGS AND PLOTTING — PENNED BY WALUIGIPINBALL

• The German shepherd snickered. He could almost hear the former BlizzardClan leader's voice calling them "cunts". How nicely times bring change. Feliks in such a high power was something unthinkable in Deutschland's rule. While he believed each member had a right to live here, nobody had a right to a high position. That was a privilege and it just wasn't pragmatic to give out something that wasn't a right to someone who had hounds in foreign Clans calling for their blood. A shame it couldn't happen in his time, but he was glad it finally did. Better late than never.

Deutschland rolled his shoulders back to feel them pop. He remembered he had went by Nymeria before he had gone on and created a session to select a new co-worker. It just felt right to go by Julian again. But, if he didn't need to -- he wouldn't. He could be doing more important things than this. "Thanks, pal. I'm sure I can pick up one of the newcomers and hopefully they'll stick around. I'll try to have my decision by Sunday. I'm thinking I'll do a clan-wide check up. Just so we know everyone's fit to go before we start sending them off to war with the Exiles. I'm also thinking of making a list of everyone's powers so we could plan tactics with that."

"i am becoming worn out, and i cannot remain as i am for a long time without becoming despised because of poverty, besides the desire i have that these medici lords begin to make use of me ..." -- NICCOLO MACHIAVELLI

THUNDERLANDIC MEDIC || 6 YR. EAST GERMAN SHEPHERD

BIOGRAPHY || PLAYED BY FELIBRI