SNAP! - injury

• fpWcRVH.png

picture made by greahound

--WASPPAW

//Missingheart isn't allowed to reply XD

IC::

She padded out of camp right after Missingpaw was named a full warrior. She felt useless and inadequate compared to everyone now. Having lived in the apprentice den with him for so long and now he is gone from the nests forever, she needed to feel some kind of purpose. Plus, she was still mad at him and wanted to let out her anger. Storming off into the swamp, she came to a peninsula of sorts, and looked into the water. She saw a spiky lizard tail poking out of the water and resting on the shore. ... Maybe killing a lizard will help... I just- ugh focus! The cream and chocolate tortie crouched down. The lizard was in the water... Perhaps it was bathing? She really didn't know much about wildlife... She never really payed attention to those lessons... Approaching the tail, her pastel eyes searching for the head of the lizard. She didn't see it. "Hhhh okaay... Wasppaw... It's occupied... Just grab the tail." Crawling forward, she snapped her fangs around the tail. In an instant, the water seemed to explode upwards. She closed her eyes, she felt a sharp pain in her shoulder, she let go, she screamed. "AAAAAGHHH!!!" Opening her eyes and back peddling across the land, a giant lizard was attatched to her shoulder. It looked awfully familia- Baby croc... Hornetsting was right. With her other paw, she slapped the baby. It didn't let go, infact, it's grip got even tighter. "AAAUGH LET! GO!" Adrenaline washed over her like a waterfall crashing down on the shoulders of a baby. The apprentice reached over with her muzzle and grabbed onto the tail again. She kept yanking and yanking. The apprentice began thrashing about, standing in her hind legs and falling to her side, trying to crush the alligator. It's razor sharp fangs just sunk deeper into her shoulder. "AAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!" She yowled as loud as she could. Once more, she gripped the tail and yanked with all her might. The fangs ripped across her skin, opening her to reveal pink flesh and rose colored liquid. One fang of the gator broke off and was stuck in her while the others just ripped all the way through until the baby went flying. It landed on a rock on it's back, paralyzed.......... Wasppaw hunched over, panting. Her vision was blurry from pain and tears. She panted and looked over at the child predator. One back leg was twitching unil it flopped over motionless. The only thing proving it was alive were the strained hiss that came from it's bloodied snout. She felt like she was sweating. She stumbled. She sat down. She looked to the water, now untrusting of the water. After a while, the adrenaline faded, and a terrible pain washed over her. "Fffffffffffssss!" She sucked in a sharp breath and looked over to where she felt the pain. There was something white sticking out from the massive mound of blood soaked fur.

RISING UP FROM THE GROUND-- tagss

• The other apprentice had been hunting near the area when he heard a struggle. The screams came the moment he was about to pounce, causing his prey to run. Thankfully he was still able to catch it, but he was concerned. The voice sounded familiar, so he rushed to cover the prey with dirt. He bounded towards the sound when the scent of blood hit him. No, no, no, this is bad! Really bad! I'll have to get Oliveslip or Icefeather. We aren't close either. I don't know any medicine, so I'm no use here. Still, he had to get there. The scent of blood steadily became strong, and he hated it. That even as he was coming as fast as he could, there was nothing he could do to decrease the blood lost. When he arrived to the scene it was a bloodied Wasppaw and a baby Croc. He was told never to go near or attempt to hunt a baby croc, as the mother would be near. As long as the Croc called for help, but with so much noise the mother was on its way by now.

He was freaking out, since Wasp had lost so much blood already and was continuing to lose so much blood. "Wasp..." The hissing of he baby croc on it's back and Wasp in pain wasn't helping. What could he do? The tom simply made his way to the baby croc and rake his claws from it's throat down to it's stomach. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. Your mother is going to see you dead. The predator remained silent, rigid, it was dead. With that over with he rushed back to Wasppaw, noticing the white sticking out. That's not good.

"Can you stand? Do you think you'll be able to make it to camp if I help you? I can carry you back, if you really can't. We have to get you back as soon as possible. Wasp, we have to get out of here fast. The mom will be back for it's baby soon."

// I'm cry, WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME SUFFER?? (when i def chose the croc option) when will wasp get a break?

I DON'T WANT TO PAY MIND TO A WORLD

WHERE I WON'T BE LOVED BY ANYONE

SHADOWCLAN — MALE — 11 MOONS — TAGS — PENNED BY VINCENT

• fpWcRVH.png

picture made by greahound

--WASPPAW

//lol she will get a break whenever she becomes a girlfriend

IC::

Her wound wasnt very deep, but turns out she was bleeding nonetheless. It wasn't a dangerous amount, but she still felt dizzy. A cat came, and in the shock she didn't hear everything he was saying. All she did was look at him and reach a shaky paw out.

//Ugh just woke up

RISING UP FROM THE GROUND-- tagss

• The fact that she wasn't saying anything wasn't helping. When she reached for him with her shaky paw, he held it out of fear. I don't want to lose another friend. Her condition would get worse the more they stood here. She wasn't responding to him well, she was going to black out soon. The tom simply brought her paw over his shoulder, and held her paw as tightly as he could manage. Slowly he began to walk, trying his best to get her out of here. Perhaps, he was dragging her. He wasn't sure anymore. If Wasppaw was looking at him she would see tears running down his face. Please, I don't want another one to die. I... I can't go through that again. Trudging back to camp, he began to yell. "HELP! ANYONE, HELP! SOMEONE HELP! ANYONE?! SOMEBODY?! HELP! HELP! me..."

OLIVESLIP

• Someone was screeching for help. Oliveslip looked up from where she was collecting herbs and immediately hurried over to the source of the racket. Oh no, was someone hurt? It didn’t take long for her to come across Lightpaw, wide-eyed and scared. She looked at him questioningly, why was he shouting? Then she glanced behind him, and her blood ran cold. Wasppaw. The small medicine cat rushed over to her, staring down at her injury with eyes as big as moons. "Lightpaw, about 10 fox-lengths from here is a bundle of marigold I just picked. You will know it when you see it. P-Please bring Wasppaw over to there so I can treat her more easily - we can bring her back to camp once I apply a poultice." She was shifting her weight from paw to paw now, praying he understood. "I’m going to run back to camp and grab more supplies, I’ll meet you at the marigold patch. Keep an eye on Wasppaw, I’ll be back shortly." She waited for the tom to process her words, then went flying in the direction of camp, not wanting to waste any time. Wasppaw was in pain, she didn’t want her to walk back to camp until her wound was treated.

/ is the bone sticking out of the wound? i saw that there was white, but i just wanted to make sure!!

"speech."

i guess you wonder where i’ve been —— tags.

HEART MADE OF GLASS, MY MIND OF STONE

OLIVESLIP — 12 MOONS — SHADOWCLAN MCA — PENNED BY ZYACINTH

• He probably looked like a sobbing mess when Oliveslip found them, but he didn't care. All that mattered to him was that Wasppaw would be alright. He was grateful, grateful that his calls for help actually worked. He didn't what he'd do if no one answered. Not an ounce of medical knowledge he knew. The only thing he could do was watch a friend die in front of him, which wasn't something he desired. Wasppaw was around his age, so it would hurt even more to lose a friend that young. He would blame himself for not showing up quicker, despite being so far from the situation. Listening to Oliveslip was of utmost importance, but he couldn't help himself from sniffling through the whole explanation. All he could do was nod to her orders. She had left him with Wasppaw, but now there was some hope. Hope that things would turn out alright. However, when he turned to check up on Wasp, she was already passed out. Hope was replaced with fear, but he couldn't just leave her here.

The poor tom cried the entire journey to the marigold patch. He may have dropped Wasp once or twice, but it was out of panic of the situation. He tried carrying her on his back, but that didn't work out to well. He ended up just dragging her as fast as he could to the desired location. When he made it to the patch, she was still out cold. Come on this isn't funny. Wasp, please open your eyes. Bringing his mud caked paw to her face, he tried to wake her. Poking her face was better than shaking her. That would only cause more blood to be lost. "Wasp get up. Come on, laugh at me like you always do. Call me a big baby for crying so much. Wasp, don't go. Missing is going to be upset if you don't get up." Nothing. There was no response.