plot with lightpaw?

• Lightpaw is a Shadowclan apprentice, who was born to Loners. All his family members are dead. Formally known as Custard, he's trying his best to learn as much as he can to provide for the clan. He can be gullible and too eager, as he simply wants to repay the clan who's taken him in. Forgive him if he doesn't understand clan rules in depth, as he wasn't exactly taught those things.

Open to:

• Friends

• Rivals

• Enemies

• Crushes

• Romance/love plots

• Other? (feel free to ask and we'll work it out)

Closed to:

• Litters

• Maiming/injury

• Death

I DON'T WANT TO PAY MIND TO A WORLD

WHERE I WON'T BE LOVED BY ANYONE

SHADOWCLAN — MALE — 11 MOONS — TAGS — PENNED BY VINCENT

• maybe these two could have some sort of relationship? canary doesn't talk at all to new people and is a little fight-happy, so maybe they could get into a scuff (mainly nary just trying to get someone to fight with him) but lightpaw refuses to fight back so canary is like 'this is no fun' and they end up just talking as close talking to a mute kid can go anyway.

we can just kinda see how it goes from there? maybe lightpaw can be charming enough that this hopeless romantic tries to teach him how to fight lmao.

"..." tags

WE BUILD THE WALL TO KEEP US FREE —

lavenderskies x butterflydawn + 10 months + apprentice of skyclan + storage + penned by menarva

• I'm down for it.

Crying because Light sucks at fighting. The boy doesn't want to get in trouble, so he'll most likely refuse to fight them in the first place. Even if Canary asked for it, because he doesn't want Shadowclan and Skyclan to have some issues from their silly fight. If Light did accept... Oh boy would he have his butt handed to him. Either way, Light would compliment them for being so strong. He wishes that he's that strong, but he's got a lot to work on. Light wouldn't mind if Canary doesn't speak.

Charming enough, I'm weak. Light wouldn't know if he's charming, but he does admire them. If canary does teach him out to fight, Light would bring stuff as thanks. Mostly food. You see, the first thing Light worked on ever since joining the clan is hunting. When he joined sc, he failed at catching prey and landed in the swamp. Not the best moment of his life, but he wouldn't be Lightpaw if he hadn't.

Whatever the case, all Light's concerned with is whether or not Canary is comfortable around him

• canary's heart is won over surprisingly easy despite his trust issues. he would just think lightpaw is being cute and not really know how to react, lmao. nary's definition of charm is very loose. he's a hopeless romantic at heart for sure.

would you like me to make the thread? i'd probably put it in the shadowclan board since canarypaw would definitely be out lookin for a fight.

"..." tags

WE BUILD THE WALL TO KEEP US FREE —

lavenderskies x butterflydawn + 10 months + apprentice of skyclan + storage + penned by menarva

• Meanwhile Light is clueless to this all. Poor Nary. It doesn't help that if nary goes off and asks about romantic things the boy will speak about it. He doesn't think very much of Nary asking him those types of questions, but it's a little strange. Strange, but not unwelcome.

If you could that would be great. Wherever you decide to put the thread feel free to tag me in it.

• interaction with stormpaw?

i feel like they could be friends, but it would be hard for Storm at first because he recently had a crush on a (now deceased) shadowclan apprentice and the wound is still fresh for him. but he still hangs around the shadowclan border out of habit so maybe they could meet there?

dcvmdpm-67af039f-323f-4a77-98fe-30e675fb35dc.png

*:・゚✦ — this has turned into disaster lately

thunderclan warrior & 12 moons & male

• Sure. Light will be a little confused, since Thunderclan isn't exactly near Shadowclan. He won't turn the other apprentice away. Maybe they'll have a nice chat? Light doesn't know who they have a crush on or who, but once they found out... He would like to ask Storm about that cat. Light isn't really close to many of the apprentices or cats, but he's trying his best.

• Would you be intrested in interacting with Duskkit? Shes hecka friendly and would see Lightpaw as this big strong example. Shed try to follow him everywhere and boast about him all the time. Maybe light could teach her a few warrior things and she could help introduce him to cats or teach him the code

• I would be interested in an interaction thread. Right now Light's recovering from his fight with Canary, so he's mostly stuck in camp. Mainly the medicine cat's den. He's a bit taken aback when she boasts about him, because he didn't think he'd have any admirers? He wasn't born in this clan, but he's come far. The apprentice has gotten better at hunting, fighting? Well... Not really, but he has improved a lot. There's still misunderstandings, but he's getting better at figuring stuff out. Light knows a fair amount of cats, but there's still a lot of cats he doesn't know. Light knows a little about the code, so if Dusk can clarify some stuff, that would be cool too.

• Maybe Bright and Light (heh that rhymes) could be friends?? Bright could visit him after seeing him in the meddie den and ask about the scarf and they could start off there

Bright might also get a one-sided lowkey (suppressed) crush on light since he's still struggling with his sexuality and was raised to be lgbtphobic if that's cool with you?

OPEN UP MY EAGER EYES ———— ・゚✧ 」

'cause i'm mr. brightside — information

• I'm fine with both! He'll be thrown off about the scarf bit, but he's not going to turn away company.

I'm so sorry Bright, but he won't even notice you have a crush on him. Light's not really in the romantic game. It can literally smack him in the face and he wouldn't even be aware of it. Either way, Light would try and support Bright. Despite not really knowing the situation.

• got the thread up for storm and lightpaw (link) !

understood and I made sure to answer it today, so there should be a response waiting for you.

Brightpaw would get over it eventually! Just a little bit of feelings for development. I could make the thread for their convo if you want?

I'm so sorry Brightpaw he's not very versed in that stuff. A heartbreaker, since he really doesn't know someone likes him. If you can that would be great. I'm trying to respond to what he owes as much as possible today.