HORRIFIC // weekly tasks

• Step one of clan life: Every shitty clan had these things called weekly tasks; it just so happened that no one was holding them this week. With a reluctant grumble, something that went along the lines of protest, she set herself into motion.

With her tail swishing over the ground she stood in the middle of a perfect announcement center. See, she didn't really hae an idea where the leader of this clan presented this kind of stuff but she just rolled with her own punches, not anyone else. "Ayo fuckos, gather for weekly tasks by yours truly!"

[ TAGS ]

I THINK YOU'RE IN OVER YOUR HEAD

• ❝ AT THE END OF THE NIGHT THERE'S A GREEN GREEN LIGHT ❞

Tanaquil wasn't particularly pleased by Cherrypaw's mindless cursing, especially since the event she had offered to host was for all ages. But the leopard would let Poison deal with that. Slinking up on quiet paws, she spoke. "I'll take one."

THE QUIET BEFORE THE MADNESS

tanaquil / leopard / shadow veil + painted brigade + dynasty / penned by vanilla

• Oh look, this girl again. Rose Quartz sashayed in, her creamy pelt ruffling in the breeze she created as she skipped. Her necklace twinkled, the stars inside the jar charm fizzing quietly. They were used to hearing her tasks and liked to help complete them, but those days were over. She wasn't a spirit anymore; she could touch things on her own. "Hm. Give me one," she spoke, flicking her tufted tail.

• Noooooooooooooo! Technicolor... failed. She didn't do her last weekly tasks, and she'd specifically asked for two! In other news, it was that cool older apprentice girl! She approached with a skip and purred in a happy way. Those who knew her especially well would notice she was even happier than usual. "I'd like one please!"

"speech."

And every color in between —— tags.

Life is about using the whole box of crayons.

• "I will take one as well," said the lynx as he approached, a scowl upon his face as he listened to the other curse so casually. It weren't as though it was uncommon for the man, FUZE had definitely had his fair share of hot-headed moments during training, but to hear it coming from someone so ... tiny, made it all the more humorous to him. As long as she does not tell me to rip my own tail off, I'll be content.

a real hunter always watches where he steps

maxim basuda | painted brigade | thread hub | penned by magi