-Blues’ Art and Character Concepts! - (Requests are Always Open!)-

• So, I’ve been thinking about wether I should post some of my sketches here, and I chose to just go for it and just share some stuff I’ve got laying around.

(>•.•)> I’ll post here pretty often with all sorts of ideas for characters I come up with on the fly or that have been one-offs. I’m cool with any kind of response, as long as it isn’t flat out hate, and if you are interested rping with any characters I upload here feel free to pm me. The same goes for any requests, too. Just be aware I may take my time getting to them, I’ve got my own ideas after all!

Feel free to PM me here or on Discord @ A M E I J I N#0460 if your interested in role playing with or have anything I might be interested in!

Check out my concept thread Here!

• These two images are of the same dude. I haven’t decided on a name quite yet, however. I figure him to be pretty flamboyant, though not particularly interested in romance unless it benefits him in a business kind of way. It’s rare to see him wear the same clothes, as he regular rotates outfits on a daily basis.

“Personally, woman’s clothing is far more fashionable than most things I can find in the men’s department.”

Feel free to PM me here or on Discord @ A M E I J I N#0460 if your interested in role playing with or have anything I might be interested in!

• Ignore the character on the left of the second image for now. I’ll go over that in another post.

You might notice a trend with any and all toku/alienish designs might not exactly have a face. These are more oriented to be morally ambiguous or “misguided” if anything.

I commonly use the center design for a multitude of things, but never really go anywhere with it.

Now, regarding the first image, I wanted to have a design that was literally on fire. Obviously I didn’t convey that very well, as it looks more akin to slightly pointed mush. As a character there’s nothing really there, but I’d depict it as an anti villain.

• Now for that mecha. You see I’m just all about Mobile Suit Gundam, and Iron Blooded Orphans won me over. Hear is a concept for what I’m referring to as the Gundam Aym, pronounced like “I’m” by the way. The head no doubt is nothing like that of a traditional Gundam, and is generally infamous for killing its pilot. A dark color, appropriate to operate in space, but is fully functional on the ground if need be.

It’s current pilot I haven’t decided upon for a Gundam universe, but I have a concept for a crossover pilot who I will show in a future post, so keep an eye out for that.

• There's no images this time around, instead I'm logging some ideas『Stand』ideas I've had saved on my phone that I might use for some one-off story, with these listed appearing as foes. I have a few more, but here are four!

• 『Free Bird』
      • A non-humanoid inorganic 『Stand』. What is grasped in it's talons will seem invisible to ant non-『Stand』user. However, it is limited to caring one object at a time, and should a person be held in its grip, what the person is caring cannot be hidden. It still can be struck by an opposing 『Stand』though it may prove difficult when it isn't holding anything.
    • 『White Wedding』
      • An automatic humanoid organic『Stand』. It has an appearance resemblance to a young woman. The 『Stand』activates when someone the user cares about is endanger, the user does hold some restraint over it. If the danger is severe enough, however, it can potentially ignore the wishes of the user and prioritize protecting the person in danger.
    • 『Dream On』
      • A non-humanoid inorganic 『Stand』. It's able to make the last dream the user or target had into realty. It cannot create dreams that directly kill or cause an event to physically harm another living being. Despite this, the user can use the created and use circumstances to their own benefit.
    • 『Blue on Black』
      • Humanoid Organic. This 『Stand』 is able to transfer all injuries from its user to a target. It cannot transfer injuries made intentionally made by the user of fatal injuries. One loophole is that the user can purposely start a fight or should the user be forced to harm themselves unwillingly.

• Speaking of 『Stands』I do have one character decently fleshed out! That man is Beryl Brunella, also known as “Baby” on occasion. His tale is one that I want to describe as timeless however one 『Stand』idea I have complicates it.

Beryl’s own 『Stand』is 『The Unforgiven III』(pernounced as third). It has evolved prior to the events of the story, though it’s over all abilities revolve around immovability. Currently, it protects Beryl from harm from non 『Stands』 decently, but something seems to be holding both it and Beryl back from something greater. . .

• Okay!~

So here’s 『The Unforgiven III』itself in the right! This was drawn WAY before my pen practice image was uploaded to the gallery, however. I’m thin I should explain its abilities better.

『The Unforgiven III』is a very close ranged 『Stand』so its user Beryl can’t really use it one more than two people (that include himself). When he uses it on himself, Beryl is untouchable by someone who can’t see a 『Stand』but can be thoroughly be pummeled by any ol proper 『Stand』user. However he prioritizes defense, so his stand can take a decent beating before Beryl can be retired. When it does speak, it ends with a formal “desu,” which includes its battle cry of “DAMEDAMEDAME. . .” meaning stop, referring to its defensive nature (“dame” can be translated as “stop”

On the right is a random toku-looking dude that I’ve dubbed “Bushider” after the bushido code. I have made no effort to flesh out the person who transforms into Bushider as it was more of my messing with Toku designs.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Blues ().

• So!

These here is more-or-less what a fair amount of my unrecorded is focused on.

Moving from left to right, I’ll be just giving blurbs about each individual.

•Starlac was at one point a part of the same crew as Rodden (middle dude) and was even respected by the latter. This changed once he betrayed that crew in order to benefit himself. After a unknown amount of time during his planet’s space race he ended up as a prisoner and slave soldier for an unnamed faction. During this period of time he encountered Zajir (second from right). He is a rather difficult person to get used to, generally coming off as a prick, but he is always ready for an opportunity to redeem himself in not just his eyes, but in Rodden’s as well.

•Not you’re average GURL, Yemna is the first person you can expect to be ready to sortie. Strong as hell in the eyes of others, she can put the boys she surrounded by to shame as she can easily kick all their asses, be it one by one or together. However, it is clear to see that this rough shell is hiding some dark thoughts from her friends and without any kind of counseling, the battlefield is her therapist.

•Now Rodden has been on the back burner for a very long time, initially starting of as the general “little brother” to the original version of the story. Now he is the man in charge ready to give his life to those who he cares about, inspired by his hometown’s local hero, O’herin. He is fairly doubtful of his own abilities to fill O’herin’s role as the “big brother” type, having a crew of misfits seems to be the best way to ease himself into the position.

•Depending on where I go with the story, Zajir will either be Galran or some other generic alien. He, for the most part, feels that he and his people are limited in what they can be. Unsatisfied, he opted for rebellion for the conditions, which ultimately led to his banishment. During that time he became a slave soldier like Starlac, and came up with the crew’s battle cry of “Give us freedom, or give us death!” (He is a candidate for who the crossover pilot of the previously posted Gundam Aym).

•Osan can be described in a couple ways. He is generally pretty gung-ho and ready to see action. He doesn’t seem relatively phased by the atrocity that war is and what it be, given that as an orphan, fighting for his life is normal. He is regarded to as very mature for his age, mostly as a pressing point of teasing by Yenma.