Private for Eve and Devin

• Aiden immediately straightened, “What about Jade, Deron, and Devin?” he asked. Eve’s lip curled up at the mention, “Oh don’t worry I have everything under control” she said summoning her neon, celestial bronze knife into her hand. It was a special weapon, a gift from her mother when she was born. It was a mix of neon and celestial bronze, making it an odd weapon. It’s hilt was made of leather and decorated with thorn designs, the blade was a silvery green, a beautiful weapon. She knew perfectly well that if she sliced the blade in the air it would heat, steaming and burning whoever she used it on. She spun it around on her finger and then unsummoned it.

• Devin watched in horror, confused at what that might mean.

Suddenly Jade and Deron appear right next to him, Jade is very excited. "I teleported, Deron I did it!" Devin quickly put a hand over Jade's mouth and gives a scared look over to Eve, Alyssa, and Aiden. Then he looks back to Jade and Deron. "Zip it, Feather Twins."

He poitns over to the three that are talking. "Watch, and keep quiet." Jade and Deron nod and watch as well.

My life was sent tumbling down

But then I found you and you made me strong.

Illuna | early to mid twenties | half demon half human | Magic and shapeshifting

Played by: Midnight MC Alpha

• Aiden nodded, satisfied, “And Mira?” He asked his eyes flickering in an odd light. Eve crossed her arms and summoned her knife again. “Oh Mira” she said her voice filled with distaste “Oh you all know that I haven’t forgotten. I have big plans for her.” She slid her gloves off and unsummoned them. She spun around her knife on her finger again, unfazed by the cuts it made in her skin as she brushed the blood off.

• Jade and Deron both stifled gasps and Devin simply shook his head.

Jade suddenly seemed angry. "She has the knife!"

She stomps out of the trees and starts yelling at Eve. "You have the knife and never told anyone?! What are you thinking?!"

Devin quickly follows her, Deron is close behind. Devin puts a hand over her mouth and Deron grabs her from behind to keep her from moving. When they look up, they see it's too late, Eve, Alyssa, and Aiden have noticed them.

Deron: "Shit." Devin closely follows Derons words with "Jade, you mentioned being able to teleport, right?"

Illuna | early to mid twenties | half demon half human | Magic and shapeshifting

• Before they could react, Eve threw her knife behind her, spinning and into Jade’s shoulder, pinning her to a tree. Eve’s lip curled up, she knew perfectly well that no one would be able to move the knife without her consent. Meanwhile, Alyssa had crouched down and pressed her hands to the floor making thorns erupt from the ground and rise to twist around Deron’s neck. While Aiden summoned shadows in his hands and got ready to throw them. Even if Jade had the experience to be able to teleport again, everyone knew that it’s difficult for Hecate kids to cast spells when they aren’t focused, and Eve was sure that Jade couldn’t be focused with the knife in her shoulder.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dianemu ().

• Deron quickly summoned his own shadows and then tossed his dagger to a struggling Devin.

Devin caught the knife and cut the thorns out from around his neck.

Jade simply looked at Eve, scared, hurt, and confused.

Somehow, all three of them start speaking together. "I thought you were our friend. How could you do this, Eve?"

Deron and Devin have both dropped their weapons and appear to be in some trance like state. Jade is using one of her powers, yes, it's hard but she's doing it. Not exactly on purpose either...

• Eve twisted around to face them, revealing that her irises had turned pitch black, glinting like fresh-cut obsidian.

//This means that she is being possessed by a stronger force, you can make it so Jade knows this

• \\Jade has taken over D and Dev LOL

Jade uses this distraction to tear the knife away from her shoulder and get away from the tree.

• Aiden notices Eve’s eyes, he automatically looks shocked. “Umm.. Alyssa how long were her eyes like that?” He asked, flicking his eyes back and forth. Alyssa now looks confused, “The whole time, why?” She asks, tilting her head to the side and standing up. Eve immediately grimaces in pain and falls to her knee, then unsummons her knife. Fresh pain floods through her, her eyes flickering from blue to black. Aiden cries, “Eve! Snap out of it!”

• Jade now comes over to Eve.

Deron ad Devin fall to the ground, passed out.

Jade is muttering some sort of spell to try and help Eve snap out of it.

• The thing that Jade didn’t know was that Eve had snapped out of it already. Sorry Jade but you know way too much already. Eve summons the needle with the spell inside of it and hides it inside of her closed hand. She then jumps up and quickly injects it into Jade, erasing her memory of the last 10 minutes. She then walks over to the others and does the same.

• Jade and Deron: *extremely confused* Huh? Where are we?

Deron: You teleported our memories somewhere else.

Jade: That's not possible, and you know it.

Both: *teleport back to Hecate cabin*

Devin: *Wakes up and holds his head* You're not going to get away with this, Eve. *Runs off before Eve, Alyssa, or Aiden can stop him*

//Time skip to next morning?

• //Devin doesn't remember it all, but he was there for more than ten minutes, D and Stone were not.

Note: Are you back?

• The last thing he remembers is watching Eve say something about having plans for Mira.

• Deron: The hell is it with waking us up?

Jade: 5 more minutes....*snores*

Deron: Really Sis???

Devin: *has been up all night and is sitting just outside the Dionysus cabin*

Deron: Throws Jade out of bed*

Jade: *punched Deron*

Deron and Jade: *continue fight*