POLAR OPPOSITES / private, blackpyre

• my plans fell through so i was able to make it sooner than i expected ;) BLACKPYRE H.  

Mystery wasn't one for exploration. She liked the comfort of her own home, and enjoyed the ones around her. However, the kitsune found herself outside of The Sanctuary territory, and even more odd, outside of North Delos. She found herself walking in the west side of the Bound Meadow, which resided in South Orcadia. The female had heard of it, how there was beauty to it, and one could see the Haven's territory. Mystery knew not to venture over there. She knew her home and the other clan weren't enemies, but she didn't trust anyone not to attack her. Spies were everywhere, and people were getting captured by The Exiles left and right. She did feel uncomfortable walking alone in this meadow that was completely foreign to her, however, the kitsune found peace in it as well.

Mystery did not hold any real power in The Sanctuary, as she was placed into a high position role within the clan. The female secretly hoped to get promoted one day, but she also did like her life simple. She knew her parents, Jailbreak and Jax, were quite successful, and had sort of looked up to them. Sadly, she never really got to know them. Her litter siblings had gone MIA, and who knew if there were other siblings she had from other litters out there. The world was big, she doubted she would find them, but also clung onto some hope that the kitsune would find at least one.

However, she did not want to dwell on that. Her light orange paws carried her body through the meadow, watching the small animals play together and seeing how nature worked. Mystery always secretly wished for a life like that; simple and safe, away from everything and everyone. But, she did like the lifestyle she lived in now. Maybe in the future she would, but for now, she lived in The Sanctuary, and was a traveler, walking across the West Bound Meadow.

"speech"

I'LL EAT YOU UP AND DEVOUR YOU —

female + tags + penned by juney

• [thanks for making!]

South Orcadia, North Delos, these were names that were still unfamiliar to Blackpyre who had spent much of his life exploring the world. As a youth, all the groups had been named as clans. SunClan, BloodClan. Now it appeared that they were leaving that lifestyle behind and moving forward. Change was indeed a good thing and often times he would welcome it with open arms. His sort of character was not well adapted to stagnancy, he didn't appreciate conservatism. But admittedly it had been hard returning to the world he grew up in only to find out that it had completely changed. He was still adjusting to it. In time, he would settle right in.

To adjust, Blackpyre figured that if he was going to live in this world, he ought to get to know it. The former sea-faring panther was no stranger to adventures and exploration. Since the age of nine moons till just a week ago, his life had revolved around sailing the seas, pillaging, mingling with foreign cultures and groups. He adored that lifestyle, but indeed all good things must come to an end. He had explored much of the known world, and now it was time to return home and settle down. He had a duty here, an actual sense of purpose.

The well-muscled panther prowled across the meadow, unsheathed curvilinear claws leaving linear designs in the ground that lay beneath. He marched with heavy steps, broad shoulders rolling like warship machinery. But, despite the exhaust from wandering for this long, his volcanic visionaries burnt bright with a certain warmth. Well, one could only see his right eye. The left was covered by the eye patch, a permanent injury as a result of the trio of claw marks running down the left side of his battle-scarred facial features. Nevertheless that did not mean his sight was severely impaired, as he could easily make out the figure of a stranger in the distance. Without considering the possibility that this particular stranger could be a perilous enemy, Blackpyre parted strong jowls to catch their attention. "Why, hey there! What are ye doin' 'round here?"

G4TLsyA.gif

THERE'S AN OLD MAN ON THE THRONE SAYING I SHOULDN'T BE SO MEAN

ALREADY CHOKING ON MY PRIDE, THERE'S NO USE CRYING ABOUT IT

BLACKPYRE HARBINGER | GOTHIKA X PERMAFROST | FUN UNCLE™ | BIOGRAPHY

• /no problem!!

Mystery sort of knew life before the change, although her memory of what happened shifted. She did still feel weird in this new realm, but she called it home. The kitsune remembered being hidden away at the time of the change, and took time exploring before going to The Sanctuary. She heard the voice of the panther, which made her jump a little bit with uneasiness, then her attention focused to the pirate.

First thing she noticed was the eyepatch. That was... very different. Mystery hadn't really seen anyone with an eyepatch before, so this was completely new to her. Since the male didn't look very threatening, she decided to walk on closer to him, her dark red gaze focused onto him. "Oh, I'm just exploring. I reckon you're doing the same?" she asked politely, giving him a smile. The accent was cute, and he was pretty good looking too. She liked him.

"speech"

I'LL EAT YOU UP AND DEVOUR YOU —

female + tags + penned by juney

• Blackpyre wasn't surprised that she had jumped. He practically snuck up to her, shouting out of nowhere, and appeared to be more of a bandit rather than someone normal with what the eye patch and all. But it was better than taking it off, he believed, given the fact that the left side of his face was scarred with a trio of salmon-pink, fleshy claw marks that managed to take his eye out. What used to be an orange eye was now a mess no one would appreciate to see unless they asked. So for the sake of everyone, Blackpyre wore an eyepatch.

Anyhow, the femme seemed friendly, so he sheathed his claws. There was no need to come across as aggressive, yet the scent that was coming from her was unfamiliar. Then again, he didn't know many clans, having returned to the world he left so young only a few days ago. "Aye" he grinned. Ah, a fellow explorer? "Care to join? I'm Blackpyre Harbringer, from t'Solaris Kingdom"

G4TLsyA.gif

THERE'S AN OLD MAN ON THE THRONE SAYING I SHOULDN'T BE SO MEAN

ALREADY CHOKING ON MY PRIDE, THERE'S NO USE CRYING ABOUT IT

BLACKPYRE HARBINGER | GOTHIKA X PERMAFROST | FUN UNCLE™ | BIOGRAPHY