YOU TOOK ME BY SUPRISE ¤¤ Katherine

• BREAKOUT

HELLHOUND / ACTIVE ASSASSIN / TAGS & INFO

Breakout was out checking the borders because that way he could take the opportunity to take his daily jog he always did at least once a day sometimes two if he was in the mood for it or had some time left. It also happend he took jogs in the middle of the night but that was only the times he couldn't sleep so did something that would help to pass the time. Everything had been doing great this far, no intruders to get spot or smelled neither founding anyone by the borders to either join or buy something from them. It was nice to be back at the business again or well soon enough he would be. He still needed to finish crafting this weapons of his. More then half-way through his jog found happend to come across someone how carried that similliar scent he not would have mistake so easily with somebody else. The Wilson would slow down to a trot while tounge hanged out from his mouth, sweats running down his body while panting and took a second to catch his breath as he come to a stop. Now this close up he could for a certain see who it was. " Katherine?." his tone was just as suprised as his expression, looking almost like he had just seen a ghost. She had been gone for a such long time, appearing one day only to disappear the next. What was she even doing here?.

// KATHERINE PRAELIUM here it is, sorry for lateness!

I LOVE TO WATCH THE CASTLES BURN

THESE GOLDEN ASHES TURN TO DIRT

I'VE ALWAYS LIKED TO PLAY WITH FIRE

• Katherine had recently joined a clan, after being a loner for some time. She had been on her own for almost half a year. It was all due to the fact that her sister had disappeared. She missed her sister very much as they had kinda grew close during the time when they both lived in Shadow Veil. But after she left, Kat did the same. Today, she had been roaming around, as she wanted to venture outside of her new home. She didn't think anyone was going to be around. As she been wandering around, Katherine heard a familiar voice. She turned her head, as she noticed her nephew. When was the last time she seen him? Wasn't it many months prior? She was loosing track of time. "Breakout?" She looked him up and down, before smirking. "Wow. You've turned out to be a lovely young man."

//it's alright. thank you for making seina <3

"SPEECH"TAGS ☼ THE SANCTUARY

☾*: CALL OUT MY NAME WHEN I KISS YOU GENTLY

KATHERINE PRAELIUM / THE SANCTARY / LYNX POINT SIAMESE / TAGS / PENNED BY REIKO

• BREAKOUT

HELLHOUND / THE CARTEL / TAGS & INFO

So it was her. Of course it was he would never have mistaken her for anybody else. " The one and only." he would say with a growing grin quite pleased to see Kath was still around kicking out there. Her compliment on his stunning apperance though brought the Praelium only to grin even wider while humour flashed in his azure blue orbs. " I think ya mean irresistible hot. " he corrected her playfully with a jokeful wink before he settled himself back to seat down on his rump while his gaze was keept on her, looking curious. " So what fun have ya been doing all this time aunt?. Come on ya gotta tell me all about it Katty." If anything it was nice to have got reunited with a old face even if he not had forgotten about what Blake had told him about her mothers Breakout just didn't felt as much angry over it anymore. Perhaps she had her reasons for having treated her daughter the way she did. He would ask about it when the time felt more fitted for it.

• Katherine had been shocked by the fact that she was bumping into Breakout. She hadn't know that he was getting older. But then again, she was old. She was half the age of her mother. Breakout had commented on the fact that she was irresistible hot. She couldn't help but laugh. "irresistible hot? Ah, you do know how to make me laugh." She wasn't sure if she would even call herself that. But then he asked what she had pretty much been up to. What had she been up to recently? "Well up until recently, I've been out on my own. I was pretty much a loner, as I really didn't wanna deal with the clan drama. I decided to come outta retirement, and join a clan. But ya'know, before I joined the sanctuary, I went and visited my mother, Breakdance. I haven't seen that woman in an awfully long time. I wish she had been around during the time my father and sister were around." She missed Standstill as well as Amour. This got her thinking about her own kids. She had no idea where they were.

• BREAKOUT

HELLHOUND / THE CARTEL / TAGS & INFO

He would laugh to and it had been a while since he had laughted in this way, to have some company he actually not wanted to beat the shit out of. " Heh, well that is what i'm here for." to humour. Breakout had always liked to make people laugh that was so much nicer to hear when yelling voices and being at each others throats. That was why he joked so much he did, a way to forget about the bad stuff that keept on happening in his life. She seemed to have had a clam and relaxing couple of months and he could understand her need to get away from the clan life sometimes he too believed there was to much drama going on, to much shit he was tired of dealing with. " Well i'm glad ya decided to come back again it have been a bit lonesome here without ya." he admitted with a honest smile although he found it a shame she had joined the Sanctuary out of all clans since that meant he couldn't visit her since he refused to ever step back his paw there as long as Chicagocrimes run around there. " To bad the Sanctuary and i not are on good terms otherwise i would come and give ya suprise visits now and then."

Breakdance was an other suprising new information for him. He had never heared that name before and when thinking about it there was not much he know about Katherine or her past. " Breakdance, she almost have the same name as me what a weird coincidence." he would add first before he went on with the conversation. " So more Praelium's are still kicking around then huh?. I'm glad ya got to reunite with your mom again hopefully she will stay this time around."Parents really had a awful habit to disappear and appear up form thin air whenever they so wanted. " Talking about family though...i meet your kid Blake for some months ago." he started to say carefully, only touching on the surface this far just to see how Kath would react by bringing her daughters name up.

• She remembered the first time she had came across Breakout. But then again, he had been much younger. It was strange over the fact that he was her nephew. But then again, there was still family that she didn't even know. And she was getting older. "Ah, yeah. Well i'm glad someone had such a great humor. Not many people do." Katherine had taken her time away from clans, as she was just getting old. And she didn't have the time for the bullshit. "Well, i'm still testing out the sanctuary. As I'm not sure where I wanna even live. I've thought about rejoining the exiles. But the clan hasn't really been a good thing for me. Considering when I was younger, and still married. My life had turned into a shit show." She didn't exactly care for how the clan turned into. She had remembered how things had been between her and Circusclown. Considering, she had an affair with her best friend. "Well, I wouldn't understand why you are on bad terms. But maybe we could get out of the clans, and go exploring."

What she didn't understand was the tension between her niece and nephew. "Ah, yes. You two share a first part of your names. Break and Break. How strange is that." She wondered what her mother would think about it. But she had been taken way from her thoughts when Breakout mentioned her daughter, Blake. She lowered her gaze, when she thought about Blake. "Ah. you met Blake. One of the few daughters that I've had issues with. I know I wasn't exactly the best mother. But there was a few things that we didn't agree on."