Hello, again! [ old roleplayer ]

• Hello, everyone!

I just wanted to drop in again and try this site one last time before I head out for college.

Anyhow. Ya'll are more than welcome to call me tas, kayla, or anything of the likes. I would love to run into some old faces and meet new ones! Don't be shy to tell me hello! c:

questions are not my forte but answers are a-plenty

female - 18 - status: summer vacation - active characters: balsameye { trad. thunderclan medicine cat }, alejandro { volary flights heishi }

• Thank you <333 I'm glad to be back!

female - 18 - status: summer vacation - active characters: balsameye { trad. thunderclan medicine cat }, alejandro { volary flights heishi }

• Hello and welcome!

Awesome to have you back trying out the roleplaying scene!

LOOKING SO DIFFERENT, GLARING AT THE STREET LIGHT

——— HEARTBEAT, HEARTBEAT, IT KEEPS ON POUNDING

active characters / storage / neutral pronouns

• Hey there and welcome! I'm Sheogorath and I play the deputy of traditional BloodClan. If you wanna check out the trad game, we'd love to have you! We have various art programs and unique systems such as missions and a newsletter. LMK if you have any questions. Otherwise, enjoy your roleplay wherever you end up!! <333

• Thank you vin! 😊

Nice too meet you Shegorath, and actually you sound rather familiar? Or your username does at least. I actually just set a character up in trad thunderclan! Ive been debating if I wanted to put another in trad. Bloodclan will definately be ths first I check out!

• I've been around on FF for about about 9 years, but this account is maybe six years old, so its certainly possible you've seen me around!!

If you have any questions about BloodClan, don't hesitate to ask, and enjoy ThunderClan!

• ARUUU ❤ *hugs* im so glad you're here too!

Thank you, and oh yeah ive probably seen you about then!

• Welcome back to FF!!

I don’t believe we’ve met before but it’s always good to see old faces <3

If you ever need help getting back into the swing of things or need help with extended lemme know !!

(FLY ME TO THE MOON AND LET ME PLAY AMONG THE STARS)

(Keda/Keds) | They/Them or She/Her | Feel Free to pm for help/chat | EST

character storage | (un)official alligator of FF + 5/17 Rat | kedastorage