i'll be your shadow | WEEKLY TASKS [7/8 - 7/15]

• He'd never done something like this before. Usually, back at home - or wherever he could call 'home' in the time being - his co-workers would handle these sorts of things, knowing that Ghia was more or less eventually going to tell someone to "off themselves" as a task. I don't think I ever would, unless money was offered. But that was just the way it had always been, day in and day out. He'd gotten so used to operating for money, he barely gave these tasks a second thought when Algernon had asked for someone to host them. He just ... supposed his life should change now that - now that - Now that they're dead. It haunted him, and he shook it off as his eyes widened for a moment, a shiver passing through his body as he snapped out of it in an instant, remembering what he should be doing. "Alright Haveners, come here to get a weekly task." For now he was level-headed, eerily calm, his usually tightly-lipped sneer nothing but a soft, ghost of a frown.

[ SLOW FAKER, HEART BREAKER ]

BROKE FREE, WE'RE HEAVEN BOUND

WIND HAVEN, THUNDERLANDS, SHADOW VEIL THREAD HUB PENNED BY MAGI

• that guy sure was a bit of ... something else. it would be unfair to call him something in such a rude manner, even in her head, so she had chosen to make no comments about the clanamte she had yet to properly meet. approaching ghiaccio, the seeming calm and level-headed tom awaiting for members to gather for this week's tasks, the shorthaired feline took a seat. "umm i'd like to have one!" she called out towards the recently promoted honorguard. "and uh i don't think we have met properly. my name's chi." offered a small smile of politeness towards the wind havener.

• Oh, he guessed he actually never did meet this person before. "Hello, ah ... my name is Ghiaccio, but you can call me Ghia," he says mildly, brown eyes staring at the other behind his bright red-rimmed glasses. "Uhhh - how about ... for your task ... " Uh oh, what's something polite and not necessarily rude? "How about hosting a pie eating competition? I'm sure that'll be loads of fun!! Maybe you can shove someone's face in the pie if they don't eat fast enough!"

• "Hey you aren't screaming, that's an improvement." Lemon would sneer as he pads over behind Chi. He hadn't officially met Ghiaccio either, but he'd definitely seen him around. It was hard not to notice him. Regardless, the serval wasn't one for instigating introductions as he didn't actually care about meeting people, so he wouldn't follow Chi's example and offer his name up. Instead, he'd just get straight to the point. "I'll take one, I guess. Might as well do something." He shrugged, slumping lazily into a seat as he watched Ghia, waiting for him to announce what his task would be. Hopefully not something stupid.

✧ — WHEREVER I GO TROUBLE SEEMS TO FOLLOW / TAGS

— WE'RE THE BITTEREST BOYS IN TOWN

• The Russian blue scowled as Lemon approached, sneering back at the other though not letting his temper get the best of him. "Yeah yeah, whatever. Anyways, you seem like a fun person, why not host a little spin the bottle game, but with a twist? You pick whatever the fuck you want the twist to be, I could care less." Well, that was easy, now wasn't it?

• ghiaccio, an interesting name she thought, shortened to ghia, almost like ghi which was close to chi! well, nicknames weren’t important right now as weekly tasks was on hand. maybe she could talk more to him later? the she-cat liked to familiarize herself with other members of the clan. although, if she remembered, ghi liked to ... scream a lot.

a frown on her face as he suggested a pie eating contest. really? where were they going to get pies from? and she wasn’t crazy about shoving pies in others’ faces either ... but could she deny the task? well technically, tasks were optional. but it’d be rude to decline accepting the task. but pies? ”uh okay?” high pitch voice of uncertainty as she reluctantly confirmed the task. it ought to be ... interesting perhaps.

• The Unicorn was next to saunter over. “Hit me up, babes!” he chimed in, looking to Ghia with a small smirk.

Mobile//

"SPEECH"

PLAYING TENNIS ON THE WII

WATCH ME FUCKING GET IT

"PRINCE MERRY-GO-ROUND" — WIND HAVEN GUARDIAN — TAGS

PENNED BY Sympathy

• Ninja had come up next, and the feline put his tail to his lips in thought. Uhhhhhh ... shit. "Hey man, how about you make a WHOLE bunch of gift baskets we can send out to our allies? I think it'll be pretty nice, giving things out and stuff, but ah - do whatever you want with them! I won't restrict you."

• Cassiopeia strode over, surprisingly taking a spot near Lemon and tacking onto his comment in the form of a stage whisper to him, "He's not yelling, sure, but he's also letting someone call him something other than his full name," she could remember him screaming bloody murder at the idea in several occasions. Then again, Chi wasn't one anyone could naturally yell at. She was a baby, really. The young woman straightened out her back and looked towards the glasses clad man, "Hit me with a few, Ghia," she hummed, a smirk on her disproportional face.

[ i'll be in the middle ]

monoeyed domestic cat | wind haven

aquila - companion hawk

[ icon by zepheryn!! ]

• / retro to torture/capture

Ew she wants MORE THAN ONE? Well, he couldn't diss her either way, seeing as earlier he'd asked Fae for three tasks to do - all of which he promptly forgot afterwards. Not like I care about it anyways. "Hello one eye," he'd greeted the other, one of his brows lowering while the other raised. What other tasks could I give? Ohohoho - "How about for your tasks, you have to hug THREE clanmates, and for a second one, how about a compliment booth? I'm sure everyone would like to hear what nice things you have to say about them!" The Russian blue's mouth widened with a shit-eating grin, expression smug as his ears flattened a bit.

• ・゚ ✦ ° CAN'T GET YOU OFF MY MIND - Shucks, he didn’t remember the last time he had a weekly task and that included his time in the Tribe. Sometimes, he felt like getting one while other times he chose to ignore them. Guess this week he was finally feeling ready to try one out. The horned creature approached slowly as he picked up sight of a lot of almost unfamiliar faces. He’s been here for a bit now and he felt like he didn’t know anyone better than his first day. The rabbit shook his head and decided to approach Ghiaccio to get down to business. “I’ll take a task,” he said simply. There really wasn’t anything special in getting one.

• Oh shit! Two people need tasks ... fuck fuck fuck, what's something I can think of ... "Okay you ... " he'd directed towards Hearty, his dark lips twisting as he rapidly tapped his claws along the dirt. "How about you make a bonfire, huh? Have everyone gather and have some fun with that, I dunno ... " And then as Windwaker asked for one, he squinted. Shit, what now? "Hey, how about you build something! It can be whatever you want to build, but ... twist it in your own style! And see if you can show others how to do it."