WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS ➳ causing trouble

• things were looking pretty slow lately around the wrecked ship, and kingpin was bored out of his mind. the hound wanted something to fuel his hatred bubbling inside of him, so he figured the least he could do was see who else would be interested in doing some damage to other clans. spying, vandalism, stealing, the possibilities were endless. nadia had however, taken the lead and vandalized a couple of clans’ territories, so he figured he could skip that option for the time being. "anyone who’d like to go and cause us some drama come and see me. i could use a couple of sets of extra paws for this." he chuckled, making himself comfortable while he waited for members to begin approaching, while he continued to brainstorm some ideas for the things they could do.

i’ve always walked alone; i refuse to let you win —— tags.

• Causing trouble? Oh boy, did Nadia like to do that. She'd been one of the first to do so, vandalizing the Blackheart Rogue's land and leading a group of her clanmates to the Ruins to do the same. The Rogues had followed her scent back to the Hull and demanded an apology, though, which pissed her off. Who were they to tell her what to do?

"Let's kill some rabbits on Wind Haven's land and hang their guts from the Blackheart Rogue's trees," she hissed as she approached, only half joking. Whatever Kingpin was hoping to do she would be game for. This was sure to be fun!

— FOX IN THE SNOW, WHERE DO YOU GO? —

roleplayed by vanilla ∘⋅

• how appropriate for nadia to arrive first. and bringing with her a wondrous suggestion which would target not one, but two clans! oh how amazing this day was turning out to be! "sounds like a great idea. those fucks could use a little but of fun, wouldn’t you say so? perhaps we could target another group as well, we wouldn’t want to grow bored with just the blackhearts whining wouldn’t we?" he snickered, crushing a stick under his paws as he spoke. the blackhearts wouldn’t know how to react. more than likely they’d pull the same “we tracked the scent to your borders” crap again. how pathetic.

• "Uh, yeah. Guts," Kokito mumbled as he paced, glancing briefly at Kingpin and Nadia and then looking away again. Had they not learned from last time? Still, the bat-eared fox didn't want to be the one to spoil the fun. "Yeah, let's just try not to get caught this time, okay?"

WHAT IS THE POINT OF LIFE

IF IT IS NOT TO HAVE FUN?

kokito + bat-eared fox + iron hull

• my heart feels dead inside

and now you’ve gotten in my way — tags

getting caught was not high on kingpin’s list of priorities, so he had to agree with kokito there. but doing only one thing wouldn’t exactly be good for them currently, as they needed to branch out some. perhaps even attacking more groups and pinning it on each other would be a fun game to play. "getting caught is not something wr want, i agree. however, what if we start a war between two groups? have them blame each other for the things we’re doing.how do y’all feel about that?" he mused, glancing between nadia and kokito, hopeful they’d be in for the idea. perhaps they could use nadia’s idea, pinning the bhr and the haven against one another?

• Sounds perfect,” Nadia hummed, pinning her ears forward in a slight hiss. “It’ll work even better if those groups are already enemies, or at least not allies. It won’t even seem weird.” Ideas were forming in her mind, swirling around and bringing gorey images to light.

roleplayed by vanilla ∘⋅

• the approval from nadia was all the hellhound needed to hear. nodding, he’d launch into his next thoughts, hopeful that he could spin this in a direction to earn some more input from the pair. "perfect. all we need now is our victims and a plan. anyone have any good ideas as to whom our victims will be?" he’d glance towards kokito, hopeful that the guy would be willing to step up some and go through with the plan. he’d joined in on the spray painting, but it seemed to him like he was somewhat reluctant to do so. perhaps this would help him open up some?

• Kokito pinned his ears down, twitching his nose and shaking his head. "I'm not sure this is the best way to handle..." he started before trailing off. His clanmates weren't handling something. Nothing was wrong. They just wanted to light matches and watch the world burn for the thrill of it. And if he wanted a name for himself, he better chip in. "Nadia's right. Blackheart Rogues. If we want a name for ourself, we can't just strike once. The Dynasty is pretty close to the Rogues, so we won't have far to take the dead stuff." Why was he doing this? The fox wasn't sure, but he was, end of story.

WHAT IS THE POINT OF LIFE

IF IT IS NOT TO HAVE FUN?

kokito + bat-eared fox + iron hull

• — kokito and nadia both had valid points. attacking once wouldn’t do much good, especially since they were trying to make a name for themselves. he was pleased that kokito had spoken up, and figured that the plan sounded pretty good at the moment. "alright. then let’s attack in two waves. the first wave nadia you can lead to go and get all our dead things from the dynasty. we can set up a meeting point somewhere between their territories and switch off. i can take the second wave into the black heart’s territory and deposit our new decorations for them. if we want to try and pin them against each other, we can figure that part out next, or take full responsibility for this. it’s up to everyone on where to go from here." hopefully this was a solid plan that everyone could easily get behind. he was open to adjustments, however seeing as no one else was stepping up in this manner he took things upon himself.

// i thought i already replied my bad... sorry for the late reply

• "Y'all better not be leaving me out of this!" Nike's voice rang out as she approached the group, her eyes bright as she thought about reeking havoc over one of the other groups around here. While generally quite friendly, Nike had a lot of energy, and she loved having some sort of win to hold over the heads of others. She didn't care if it was disgusting or evil or something--as long as she had a good laugh doing it, she was down. "I'm down for gettin' at anyone, but damn it, if we do this, I want people to know we did it! What the hell's the point if no one ever knew we were the ones to fuck with 'em? Isn't that the point--to get our name out there?" Her eyes glanced over the small crew expectantly, excitement brimming her bright blue eyes. "Hit 'em hard and loud, yeah? Does that sound good or what?"

"let the laurels flow!" tags

HOTTER THAN A CRUCIBLE, BRIGHTER THAN A CARNIVAL ———— ・゚✧ 」

glitteringgold x npc / striker of the iron hull / domestic cat / storage / penned by menarva

• Nadia nodded as Kokito spoke, relieved to have the fox back her up. He seemed to be getting out of his shell more, which was both good for him and for the rest of the clan, and she would attempt to nuzzle him briefly as a thank you. When Kingpin spoke, she nodded a second time, her face taking on a serious expression. “Absolutely,” she meowed, digging her claws into the sand with anticipation. “I’ll get on that.

Dynasty, Blackheart Rogues. In her opinion, they should do what they could to put the two against each other. She was about to state this opinion when Nike spoke, and she turned to give her clanmate an angry stare. “Lovin’ your eagerness,” she hissed, “but are you crazy? We can’t go starting wars with other clans.” She used a paw to gesture to herself, Nike, Kingpin, and Kokito. They were too small; any war the year got into was sure to take a toll. She worried a little about Nike’s temperament. Enthusiasm was good, but so was common sense. The spotted feline let a huff escape her maw.

roleplayed by vanilla ∘⋅

• — thankful to have had some positive feedback, king nodded towards nadia with a thankful look. he was about to begin talk of strategies and the like when nike interjected. annoyed, kingpin would bite back an insult or other outburst as nadia beat him to the punch. still unable to help himself, he’d growl out an agitated reply of his own. "if you’re so eager to have them know our name, go off and do your own thing like nadia did with spray painting the black heart’s territory." while the idea of war was great and all, they currently couldn’t handle the consequences of it.

• "Y'all are no damn fun." pouted the girl, clearly not happy she had lost the short-lived argument. Though, come to think of it, striking out and causing her own bout of mayhem could be fun. What would she do, anyway? Maybe TPing the Thunderlands's jungle? Or egging the sides of the Exiles's canyon? Or she could make a mess of the edge of the desert with her powers? The thoughts cheered her up quite fast, and soon, she was focused on the group 'prank' they were planning on pulling. "So when are we gonna do this shit anyway? Are we gonna wait 'til we have more people, or are we just gonna, y'know, go for it?"

"let the laurels flow!" tags

HOTTER THAN A CRUCIBLE, BRIGHTER THAN A CARNIVAL ———— ・゚✧ 」

glitteringgold x npc / striker of the iron hull / domestic cat / storage / penned by menarva