FeralFront Murder Mystery Party Game! (Open to All! Check Thread for Rules)

We've done a few more changes to the site you can read about HERE
  • Welcome one and all to KairosLion’s Unofficial FeralFront Murder Mystery Party! I’m glad you received my invitation. This is something new I’m trying out, so hold onto your hats and here we go!

So what is this thread? Its like any other roleplay, but this one is more of a game type style. Each “round” will be a different theme, detailing where the story takes place, who was the first person to get murdered, and sometimes who your characters are in relation to the victim. Other than that, the setup for each round will be the same. Using the form provides, you will create a character (note: you must have a different character for each round) that you will play as for that round. When everyone has made a character, I will choose one person to be the murderer. I will let this person know that they have been chosen as murderer this round via PM. (No same person will be the murderer unless if everyone who wants to play has been the murderer.)

Once I have chosen the murderer, the thread will commence. The plot will start off right when all of the characters discover the murder victim. (Obviously, the victim will be an NPC.) The rest of the game will be the characters searching for clues, interrogating each other, and generally trying to survive. While all this is happening, the murderer can choose which of your characters they want to kill off and how in a private message to me. Then I will relay this information IC. The round will end either when the murderer’s true identity has been revealed, or when the murderer had killed everyone. Either way, the murderer’s identity will be revealed when the game is over. After that, we will start the whole game over with the next round. You can either play again in the next round or not. New people can also join if they want to.

Another quick note is that, while I will be the neutral gamemaster, I will also be playing other characters. Note that there could also be a chance that one of my characters is the murderer, so be careful!

Stay safe and have fun!

Tl;dr This is basically Mafia/Werewolf but with roleplaying.

Rules

-All FF rules apply.

-No fighting OOC.

-This will be semi-advanced to advanced.

-No Gary or Mary Sues. Your character is not invincible or magic, they are a regular human.

-This is just a personal preference, but I would prefer if the murderer had a legit reason to killing the people, specifically the first victim, not just “oh they were a crazy serial killer”.

-I know this is obvious, but try to keep it realistic. (No offense, but a small town would most likely not be populated solely by teenagers or twenty-something year olds.)

-You cannot tell anyone (besides me) if you are the murderer, nor can you tell anyone you are not the murderer, not even in private (I will find you).

-You cannot join a round if it has already started. Feel free to wait to join the next one.

-Do not join this thread if you do not want your character to die or be the murderer. Murderers and victims will be chosen at random.

-If your character dies, you can no longer reply IC to the thread. You can either read the rest of the story to see how it turns out, and/or wait to play the next round.

-You can have between 1 to 3 characters. No more.

-We will be doing rounds in chronological order, so if you want to do Round 4, but we’re on Round 2, you’re going to have to wait.

-The “sign-ups” and the roleplay will be on the same thread. This thread!

-Give me feedback of how I can improve this game! Remember, I only thought of this idea like about a few minutes ago.

-If you have any questions about the rules, feel free to let me know.

-If you have any ideas for rounds, please let me know!

Rounds

Form

My Character (for round one)

Note: I deeply and sincerely apologize if I randomly become inactive on RPs. Know that I mean no ill-will and that I may occasionally become randomly inactive due to the fact that I sometimes have no will to do anything, even if it is things that I do genuinely enjoy. I will try to respond when I am able to get out of the funk and anxiety that sometimes happens, and if you wish to reboot a thread that I may have accidentally killed, I will do whatever I can to help you.

• aliferous

Beelzebub.

Maybe you guys might like to join? Idk who else would be interested.

Note: I deeply and sincerely apologize if I randomly become inactive on RPs. Know that I mean no ill-will and that I may occasionally become randomly inactive due to the fact that I sometimes have no will to do anything, even if it is things that I do genuinely enjoy. I will try to respond when I am able to get out of the funk and anxiety that sometimes happens, and if you wish to reboot a thread that I may have accidentally killed, I will do whatever I can to help you.