• WHILE I WAS BUSY WAGING WARS ON MYSELF —

It was like fog placed over his mind, thick like cobwebs. The numbness erupting through the ex-Underboss's body like venom yet that silence in his gut, the quiet and...empty.

drip. drip. drip.

He blinked, head groggy and muscles sore yet weak. He felt so... alone, so fucking alone. When was the last time that fucking anger wasn't strangling him? Suffocating?
    Lucantine Wyres, for your unspeakable acts of treachery against your Family, and the Cartel as a whole, you will be stripped of all your titles and your rank as Underboss, and demoted to the rank of Prisoner to serve out your wrongdoings. The words crashed into his numbed existence, ripping him from his blissful ignorance. It wasn't the anger that had broke the direwolf, it wasn't the beast's constant grip on his mind, fearfully driving the male to behave in wreckless ways. No. It was a fucking grudge against one of the few he promised to protect. As those words swarmed his mind, it was like the cobwebs were ripped away, everything that had happened flashing like firecracker's in his eyes. And then the stinging. The fucking pain all over his damn fucking body.
    Drip.

Drip.

That fucking noise. That fucking noise that proved he didn't fucking succeed. He was fucking alive, his attempts to finish it were fucking moot. He felt the burning in his eyes as he growled, rising to shaking, bloody paws, blood dripping from nearly every reachable surface on his body, long gashes, deep bites, everything. He had tried so hard. He tried so fucking hard. If he wasn't so fucking stupid, wasn't so-

He was ontop of the stairs, pink eyes hazy and body unsure with it's standing as he swayed on his paws, dripping blood. Tears dripped from his eyes as he snarled, his self-hate so fucking deep and raging, it would overwhelm any who could sense it. It overwhelmed him. He took a shaking step forward, planting the large, clawed paw gingerly down. But the blood flowed too thick, was too slippery and down, down, down fell the proud direwolf, hearing his ribs crack, his horn even snapping at the end as he rolled down the steps, coating them in his corrupted, filthy blood before he landed, rolling slightly. And the beast didn't move.

There was no point anymore.

— YOU WERE TRYING TO STOP THE FIGHT

THERE'S A BURNING IN MY PRIDE

A NERVOUS BLEEDING IN MY BRAIN

Lucantine Wyres + The Cartel Prisoner + Storage + Chaotic Neutral + Angry Self-Hate + 16 Moons

The post was edited 2 times, last by LUCANTINE- ().

• //just a bump since this was updated

Lucantine Wyres + The Cartel Prisoner + Storage + Chaotic Neutral + Angry Self-Hate + 16 Moons

• VENUS DIABOLUS;;

In her jaws she held a basket. she mad a stew from deer meet and some carrots and other veggies. She brought him some. Even if he was a prisoner, she cared. So, she moved to his cell. Sitting the food before him and blinking. Luke.

speaking

(c)trexgirl

SHE REMIND ME OF A WEST SIDE STORY

growing up in spanish harlem

bio — clan flirt — penned by velvyn

• ✦ ✧ ✦ Superparadise doesn't get in any hurry to follow the source of the sound and scent of blood, moving past Venus lazily to come to a stop and loom above the fallen canine. There's nothing on his face, as usual, and certainly no sympathy. He's not the type to show that to anyone really and especially someone who tried to hurt his brother. Super doesn't even care that he took the blow, his shoulder healing up well under Latte's care- it's just the principal that he dared to even try to touch him that makes Super inside want to reach down and eat the injured male like dying prey while he's collapsed so weak. Maybe now, there's the slightest hint of satisfaction on his facade at the thought.

The beast takes a paw and puts it onto the broken piece of horn, spinning it like a toy before he steps back into the hallway to call: "Doctors needed." He's Cartel property for now after all and damaged goods are a no go as he knows, even with his limited knowledge of business running.

liquidgold.

MARKUS !

You pray for your God to end the perverse
    He sent the worst of the worst.

information

• What a fool. As the burned man strode over - long, webbed legs marching to their own drummer - his mind fumed with hostile thoughts, eyes full of toxins though his truth was justifiably clear. "A pathetic mess," he spoke stonily, his voice derived of emotion, however the disappointment upon his face was plain as day. "I feel no sympathy nor pity for the weak. Those that cannot abide by the law and live like rats should be chained up like the scum they are." He enjoyed laughing at the fact that Lucantine betrayed his own word of "loyalty" to the Cartel, given his attack on Latte and Super, and even through this laughter it was to be noted it was void of humor at its core. As he looked at the direwolf with his dark eyes, he felt that disappointment set in even further, a snort then escaping him as he continued to watch the other bleed. "Hopefully this mess will be cleaned up."

• YOUR LOVE IS SUNLIGHT — liquidgold — the cartel — tags

Liquidgold is no longer Capo, but their ears prick up anyway at Super's call for a doctor. They know the smell of blood by now - it's not the acrid tang of their own inky life force but it's raw and real and it helps to ground the catsune as they rush out of the room ahead of their apprentice. They almost slip on the bloodied stairs, skidding to a stop with their claws just before the trail of blood bleeds onto old carpet and concrete. That's a fucking hazard, they think, and blink at the group that has gathered around Lucantine at the base of the stairs. Venus, Super, Ryad.

"Of course we're the ones that have to." They mutter bitterly under their breath, barely a murmur into the waiting air. Their near-silent grumble is in response to Ryad's comment, and there's a heartbeat where they crouch before they jump and glide down the stairs to join the group. They alight a few metres away and slip, their quiet but vehement string of curses covered by the frantic flutter of wings as they try to keep upright.

"Can someone with water elementals please dry the blood before someone slips and breaks their neck?" They ask briskly, moving closer to stand next to the Prisoner. They need space, and a moment to look over his injuries before they try to heal him.

It's times like these that the catsune remembers just how young Luca is. They themself are thirty-six moons, and they feel so inexperienced sometimes in the presence of immortals, psuedo-deities, old men and demons alike-- but their predecessor is less than half their age. He's young, so of course he will fuck up somewhere along the line ...

It's just that second-year mistakes are usually a little less weighty than inadvertently starting a war.

"Luca, can you hear me?" They ask him gently, tone soft despite the tension in the air.

WHITE LIES FEEDING OUR EGOS

CARTEL UNDERBOSS ARCANIUM LIEGE INFO PENNED BY WREN

• WHILE I WAS BUSY WAGING WARS ON MYSELF —

His growls vibrated the air so tensely at Ryad's presence, spikes popping from his bloody back as he snarled, a warning to fucking leave him be. Atleast Ryad to. Venus was a comfort, Liqi was... Liqi was his replacement but they helped before with his horn, so any sore feelings were... infinitesimal in comparison to his anger. But, that numbness just replaced it as his pink eyes lulled. He really fucking tried but even then he couldn't escape. His growl tapered off into a pitiful whine, avoiding Venus' eyes, avoiding everyone's while silently vowing revenge of that fucking burned coyote.

He was going to kill that traitor son of a bitch if it was the last he did.

Liquidgold. Just-just let me fucking die the fucking idiot I am, He huffed, voice dark and pale pink eyes pinned to the wall. There was no point. He'd get no chance at redemption so long as these fuckers worshipped the man who fucking pushed him. His thoughts were so loud, so angry as he thought indepth of the things he'd do to the coyote, each more gruesome and bloody than the last. And here he thought that anger died. He let out a breathy chuckle, mumbling under his breath something darkly. It's as if the fucker has the ability to manipulate emotions. He forced himself to rise up to his paws, wincing at the sharp pains in his sides, pink eyes dully drifting to Liquid's direction as the young male turned his head numbly, those eyes reflecting that rage and, also, that complete hoplessness, that desire to live drained of the wolf's eyes. He was a scapegoat for Ryad's poor ally handling, was the only one to fucking question the fact he cared so much for a fucking enemy-someone within law to torture before hand-and yet, he was the bad guy. He snorted, venom dripping from his voice as he spoke again but this time at the healer, I only did one thing wrong and look what happened to me. Be Careful.

— YOU WERE TRYING TO STOP THE FIGHT