genetics pls <33

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • seal point siamese sh w/ blue eyes x dark gray with low white sh w/ amber eyes !

- can i get the genetics for a litter between these two? sorry if i'm missing anything,, i've never done this before lmao

• Seal point SH Siamese x Blue w/ low white SH

Black, blue, seal point, blue point, or any of those with low white

Point kits will have blue eyes. Other kits can have any realistic eye color if they have white; any realistic eye color except blue if they have no white.

Kits will all be shorthaired.

Kits can show some Siamese breed traits.

Let me know if you'd like more options.

Want your characters' kids to have realistic fur colors? Check out the Genetics Center!
    Cats, lions, dogs, horses, rats, parrots - whatever the species is, there's probably a geneticist who can do the litter. We can also do genetics for realistic hybrid litters (check the list of realistic pairings linked in the sticky at the top of the board).
    If you want more options for a litter, just let us know!

• How's this?

Seal point SH Siamese (assumed carrying chocolate & LH, masking caramel) x Blue w/ low white (assumed carrying chocolate & LH) SH

Black, blue, caramel, chocolate, lilac, taupe, seal point, blue point, caramel point, chocolate point, lilac point, taupe point, or any of those with low white

Point kits will have blue eyes. Other kits can have any realistic eye color if they have white; any realistic eye color except blue if they have no white.

Kits may be shorthaired or longhaired.

Kits can show some Siamese breed traits.

Want your characters' kids to have realistic fur colors? Check out the Genetics Center!
    Cats, lions, dogs, horses, rats, parrots - whatever the species is, there's probably a geneticist who can do the litter. We can also do genetics for realistic hybrid litters (check the list of realistic pairings linked in the sticky at the top of the board).
    If you want more options for a litter, just let us know!