Thank You Kindly But... [Fandom Crossover SIGNUPS] What's With That Swamp?

• BEFORE I POST THE PLOT I MUST LAY OUT SOME RULES!

Rule #1: Please No bullying. Alright? We are here to have fun! Not be mean to others. SO BE NICE TO THE OTHER RPERS

Rule #2: It is perfectly fine if you RP as two characters who are together. If you can play both characters perfectly then it's great!

Rule #3: Let me lay this down... No more than 3 Characters Per Person. Alright?

Rule #4: Please... if anything gets too explicit... time skip it alright.

Rule #5: No oneliners. Semi-advanced to advanced ONLY

Rule #6: IC drama is highly encouraged. OOC drama will not be tolerated

Rule #7: Interact with everyone! Don't leave them out!

Rule #8: Try to have proper grammar okay? Otherwise... I won't be able to understand what you're saying

Rule #9: IF you even bothered to read these rules then I want you to put your most absolute favorite Video Game in the other section.

NOW ONTO THE PLOT!

It's so cold and foggy out here. You can hardly see a thing out in these mountains. Then, through the hazy fog, you see the silhouette of an old man who is slowly approaching you. He seems nice and then he offers to let you stay in his mansion. You agree, wanting to get out of the cold. When you arrive at the mansion, you see others in the same situation. You and the others get settled in while the old man makes dinner. Some of the others help him out of generosity. The next day, the old man just leave for a while to goto the village leaving you and the others alone. The lights go out and won't come back on, wet footprints appear on the carpet and it's really cold. What's creepy is the swamp in front of the mansion that's said to harbor a curse.

**PLOT BASED OFF OF MERMAID SWAMP!**

Characters So Far:

Aaron - Played by me

Eric Raleigh - Played by me

Clementine - Played by me

Levi Ackerman - Played by 14ScorchingBlaze57

SonyaAmherst - Played by 14ScorchingBlaze57

Form:

My forums:

ALL ARE A CURRENT WIP

[/center]

hqqWF8y.gif

"He looks like a strawberry pimp."

"But told them decorations were in pastel ribbons

Maybe it's a cruel joke on me

Whatever (Whatever)

Just means there's way more cake for me

Forever (Forever)"

The post was edited 2 times, last by | | Angie Dust | | ().

• "The lesson you need to learn right now, can't be taught with words...only with action"

.--- THE PERSON ---

Name-Levi Ackerman

Age-34

Gender-male

Fandom-attack on titan

Canon or Oc-canon

--- BAGGAGE ---

What are they carrying on them?

Are they carrying if in a bookbag?

If so, how big is the bookbag?

His odm gear,swords,his jacket and cape.

--- RELATIONSHIPS---

Romantic Orientation-heteroromantic

Sexual orientation-heterosexual

Interest-none

--- A BIT DEEPER ---

Personality Traits-stubborn,sarcastic,serious, calm,kinda narcissistic,he is not one to take crap from anyone. He hates ignorant people and people with no respect for others.

Backstory (opt)

Likes-reading,cleaning

Dislikes-dirty things,ignorant people,people with no respect for others

Skills-swordsmanship,agility,acrobatic.

--- MISC---

Headcannons

Other-Minecraft

• "It's not the dead you need to fear,it's the living"

.--- THE PERSON ---

Name-Sonya Amherst

Age-17

Gender-female

Fandom-walking dead

Canon or Oc-Oc

--- BAGGAGE ---

What are they carrying on them?

Are they carrying if in a bookbag?

If so, how big is the bookbag?

-a medium size bookbag that carries a few weapons and supplies

--- RELATIONSHIPS---

Romantic Orientation:bisexual

Sexual Orientation-bisexual

Interest-none yet

--- A BIT DEEPER ---

Personality Traits-loyal,determined,kind,a little shy,helpful, optimistic,protective,caring, loves to be around her friends.

Backstory (opt)

Likes-music,playing her violin,playing with Clementine

Dislikes-rudeness,judgemental people,spiders.

Skills-marksmanship,strategizing,tech,climbing

--- MISC---

Headcannons

Other-minecraft, do you mind if she is like a sister figure to clementine?

• — 想いはこんがらがって、お互いにトンガリ合って‐ 待って待って:こんな筈ないよ :・゚

赤い糸縺れちゃって、舞台は大混乱で‐ 待って待って:こんな筈ないよ

inactive. i only have time for 1 or 2 threads until further notice.

• Both accepted, and Sonya can be like a sister figure to Clementine

hqqWF8y.gif

Whatever (Whatever)

Forever (Forever)"

• Thank you for accepting Kusu. I'm very excited to see how he'll interact with the others. (:

Will there be a plotting thread made, by the way?

— 想いはこんがらがって、お互いにトンガリ合って‐ 待って待って:こんな筈ないよ :・゚

赤い糸縺れちゃって、舞台は大混乱で‐ 待って待って:こんな筈ないよ

inactive. i only have time for 1 or 2 threads until further notice.

• Yup, a plotting thread will be made. If you guys know anyone who might be interested in this, then well... you can tell them about this thread.

hqqWF8y.gif

Whatever (Whatever)

Forever (Forever)"

• Ya'll Imma go ahead and throw my hat into this here ring, gimme a bit I'm probably gonna decide to use my favorite Creepypasta for the first time to see if I even have the skill lol

"What is the poison inside of me? The sickness in my head? Put me to sleep while I find the cure for the sickness in my head." -The Lines, Beartooth

"If I could set the clocks back, I wouldn't be headed for a body bag. One life and one decision, make sure it ends with you still living." -Body Bag, Beartooth

Put this in your signature if you have ever taken a blade to that beautiful body of yours, skipped a meal at least once on purpose, cried yourself to sleep because you weren't "good enough", tried any form of self-harm, or attempted to take your own life. Let's see how many of us there are.

• "What is the poison inside of me? The sickness in my head? Put me to sleep while I find the cure for the sickness in my head." -The Lines, Beartooth

"If I could set the clocks back, I wouldn't be headed for a body bag. One life and one decision, make sure it ends with you still living." -Body Bag, Beartooth

Put this in your signature if you have ever taken a blade to that beautiful body of yours, skipped a meal at least once on purpose, cried yourself to sleep because you weren't "good enough", tried any form of self-harm, or attempted to take your own life. Let's see how many of us there are.

• It's my babi boy Ticci Toby ^^ Accepted!

hqqWF8y.gif

Whatever (Whatever)

Forever (Forever)"

• Yo I love Toby he's my baby boi too thank you for accepting me fam ❤

"What is the poison inside of me? The sickness in my head? Put me to sleep while I find the cure for the sickness in my head." -The Lines, Beartooth

• | | Angie Dust | | Will the plotting thread be made soon? ^^

• ~Joker~ Yup, as soon as I get my motivation to make the plotting thread. and after I read some CreepyPasta

hqqWF8y.gif

Whatever (Whatever)

Forever (Forever)"

• Pfft did I get you in the creepypasta mood? XD

Fun fact I'm just now getting into it thanks a lot Wattpad wtf   | | Angie Dust | |  

• Hope this is fine

• cyberelite2k If you know anyone who might be interested in this, could you invite them please?

hqqWF8y.gif

Whatever (Whatever)

Forever (Forever)"