a good time, not a long time // thunderclan intruder

• gingercloud

she-cat | thunderclan | bio

☆ ☆ ☆ it was early in the morning, just as the sun had come up, when you could almost feel the individual rays of sunlight warming you up one by one. the perfect time for a relaxing nap in the sun. and the perfect place for a perfect nap happened to be right outside thunderclan's border: sunningrocks. not quite one for rules, the newly appointed warrior crossed the border without a care, sprawling out on the warm rocks that marked the start of riverclan territory. gingercloud was perfectly aware that she was pushing it, much like siblings air-poking each other and saying 'i'm not touching you!', and in fact she enjoyed it. she liked to test any little limits she could find, knowing she could weasel her way out of trouble if needed. not to mention, now that she was a warrior, she could explore further without the watchful eye of a mentor. the silky ginger molly was secretly hoping to catch the eye of a riverclan tom, just to string him along a little. she didn't really desire intimacy; she just enjoyed leading others on. it made her feel powerful, and she certainly liked that feeling. ☆ ☆ ☆

ooc // i'm hoping for this to be 1x1 or maybe 3 people total - i don't work well in large group roleplays.

89pkHAY.png

gingercloud

she-cat × thunderclan × warrior

tags

• —— 🎕 Streaks of sun had just begun to break through the heavy gray blanket of dawn overheard, settling on RiverClan's vast stretches of marshland and setting the landscape alight. He had responsibilities, of course, like any warrior. But when one had shirked their duties as many times as he had these past few weeks, what more harm could another day of lounging possibly do? It was his new routine, to wake early and then to wander the territory as he pleased, perhaps catching a fish or two by evening, if only so he would not return from a day of absence completely empty-pawed. But for now, it was the call of Sunningrocks and sunlit meditation which beckoned him above all else.

But the promise of a solitary morning was soon broken when he arrived at the sprawl of boulders only to see an unfamiliar she-cat laying recumbant over them, her tumbling fur almost glowing, such a picture of careless, luxurious relaxation that he had to wonder if she was being purposefully provocative. He didn't need to have noticed her scent to know that she could only be ThunderClan.

He had been a poor warrior lately, that was true. But his mind was as devoted to clan politics as any deputy, and he could never pass up some sort of intrigue in that regard. Not motivated by anger, but perhaps a sort of righteous curiosity, he strode towards the ginger molly. His golden gaze narrowed and a grin twitched the corner of his mouth, delighting in the chance to send the young warrior scurrying back to her camp. "Hello there, ThunderClanner," he intoned, one ivory claw idly tracing circles on the rock she was spread over. "You're a little ways away from your own territory, aren't you?"

send me up a drink

25 moons | riverclan warrior | played by midsummer

• gingercloud

she-cat | thunderclan | bio

☆ ☆ ☆ gingercloud could obviously hear and smell the approaching riverclanner, but remained in her defenseless sprawled position with her eyes closed, feigning sleep. when the riverclan tom made himself heard, the relaxed ginger molly opened one eye, as if his presence wasn't worth more than a tiny lapse in her relaxation. "oh, am i?" she hummed with a hint of mock innocence, a tiny smirk pulling at the corner of her mouth. "my bad." unbothered, she stretched out her back legs and rolled over onto her other side, yawning lazily and licking her whiskers. ☆ ☆ ☆

89pkHAY.png

gingercloud

she-cat × thunderclan × warrior

tags