when you were mine - flower crowns

• Flowercrowns used to be an activity that was done a lot more commonly, and was kind of a cliche, go-to event. Blazeheart found them this way, and had taken a great fondness to them. No two were quite the same, and flowers were very pretty. They were light, easy, and fun to wear, and added a bit of diversity to her solid pelt. You could add things to them, like leaves, clovers, or small rocks, or whatever else you wanted really.

She wanted to share this passion with her tribemates. The feline had made flower crowns for each of them that she was aware of, and was ready to hand them out. A stack of many colored flowers by her side, she found herself in the main hall once again. It was really convenient to get animal's attentions. "Hey guys, I made you all some flower crowns, so come over here if you want them!" Blazeheart called out, a crown of light purples and blues on her own head.

DID IT EVER GET YOU FAR?

tags. | penned by sade.

• Flower crowns. Glitteringgold had seen it more times than he could count on all four paws, and it was likely that even he had made them in the past. He didn't know what it was that compelled so many to make them, but he did not care enough to question it. Making flower crowns was relaxing and a bit of harmless fun, what could there be to possibly dislike? "Blazeheart, I see you've been busy," the Presbyter would comment as his dainty paws carried him over, golden oculars examining the pile. "I suppose I'll take one."

Tribe of Unbounded Sky Deputy | Dark Dynasty Leader

Former RiverClan Vice-Leader & Counselor | Former ToRW Leader & Medic

Born Feb 1st 2014 | Male | Pansexual | Avatar by Warped~ | Pixel by Greahound

ADOPT HIS MEGA HPR KIDS

• Flowercrowns were not particularly something that Darkskies had be seen wearing often in the past, nor had she ever really been interested in making them. However, the Legate had been feeling so incredibly happy and at peace these last few days that she found herself more and more compelled to try new things. Plus, how could she turn a gift down from her wonderful mother? She wondered what lovely design Blazeheart had prepared for her and felt excited at the idea of what she would look like with it on. Perhaps now she might finally understand what it was that drove others to craft such art.

Darkskies approached her mother, their Presbyter and the stack of flower crowns with a content smile decorating her features. She offered them both a polite nod of her head in greeting before taking a seat near the two of them. "Good day to you both. I hope you are feeling well." The Legate purred. Then to her mother, she added hopefully: "Might I have a flowercrown?". She then glanced over toward the stack of flowercrowns, admiring the designs and diversity of them all. It certainly looked like she had put some good effort into each and every one.

eeefqw.png

IN YOUR HANDS, THERE'S A TOUCH THAT CAN HEAL ~
    ~ BUT IN THOSE SAME HANDS, IS THE POWER TO KILL.

INFO  PLOT

* inactive on most weekends*

• Two of her tribemates came forwards, making friendly small talk. She offered them both a smile, happy to see them around. She recalled that Darkskies had a tendency of joining and disappearing soon after, so it was nice to see her stick around. "Thank you. I've been well. It's been a bit quiet, but its nice." the thank you was directed at both of them, and hopefully it landed as such.

Turning to the pile at her side, she pulled out a light blue and white flower crown. The flowers faded out towards the end, allowing the crown to easier grasp the deputy's head. It gave some contrast to his fur, and the lighter blues almost paid homage to his dilute coloration. Hopefully it'd be a good match. She extended the paw forwards, handing it to Glitteringgold. "Here you go." the feline commented, a gentle smile on her face.

Once he presumably took it, she would return to the pile. This time, Blazeheart pulled out a lilac flower crown. This one was more sparse in flowers, but that gave it a certain feel to it. Hopefully it'd compliment the blue hues to her daughter's black fur, while adding some color. She lent out her paw, handing it to Darkskies. "And you." Blazeheart said. "I hope you two like them." she added, returning her paw to it's original position once the crown was taken, slightly nervous as she awaited a reaction from them.

DID IT EVER GET YOU FAR?

tags. | penned by sade.

• Darkskies had to admit that due to the dark colouring of her fur and the way that she was with her personality, being more of a bold and generally less feminine feline, the Legate had half-expected to be handed a crown of a similar dark nature. She was a little surprised that her mother had instead prepared a very light lilac coloured crown for her, and Dark fell in love with it instantly. She gratefully accepted the gift with a bright smile beaming on her features and proceeded to delicately place it on her head. "Thank you very much." Purred the female. It was so unlike something that she would wear. However, rather than it feeling out of place atop her head, it in turn made her feel more confident, lovely and different than who she truly was. It was almost as though she'd been allowed a glimpse into the life of an entirely different version of herself, who was instead graceful, and elegant, and a genuine beauty whose aura demanded attention and attraction everywhere she went. Though she'd never audibly admit so, the cat kind of felt like a princess. She could cornily imagine herself prancing happily through the meadows like a carefree child.

Dark would, of course, resist her urges, and in lieu of acting on them would simply sit back with a pleased smile on her face while her imagination went wild. This was a new feeling to her and she wished to bask in it for a little while longer.

eeefqw.png

IN YOUR HANDS, THERE'S A TOUCH THAT CAN HEAL ~
    ~ BUT IN THOSE SAME HANDS, IS THE POWER TO KILL.

INFO  PLOT

* inactive on most weekends*

• bright eyes danced across those who had already arrived at the call. the female wore a soft smile as she picked a seat at random and then focused her gaze into the flower crowns. "you made these?!" kairi squealed, gawking at the decorative floral crowns before raising her gaze up to the fiery pelted feline. "they're so beautiful," the wolf chirped, the smile now plastered across her face.