( COCOA BUTTER KISSES ✭ spin the bottle )

• what was a festival without a couple risky games? it'd been a long time since she'd played a game like this - she just hoped she wouldn't be kissing anyone too awkward. padding over to one of the stations set up in the courtyard, the beautiful overseer would sit down and pull her tail over her paws. the sign behind her said 'spin the bottle' and just before a few apprentices had been playing but they'd scampered off by now. she was still young, not too old for this - right?

sighing softly to herself, she awaited for others to gather, idly spinning the bottle under her paw as she waited. it was pretty self explanatory what was going on, so she didn't bother to call out as she did with apple bobbing and the history lesson. she was just glad to be enjoying a station instead of facilitating it.

I'M IN HERE A PRISONER OF HISTORY

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?

BHR OVERSEER — TAGS — PENNED BY IVORY

• .o tags o.

.oOo.

It was likely funny to anyone with a sense of humor that Chaoticpaw was the first to wander over. She'd hesitate, dazed expression facing the sign and then the leader who sat in front of it. The girl's midnight gaze would flicker to the bottle currently spinning beneath Saturnstar's paw. For a long moment, Tic would stare at the bottle, mesmerized by the light dancing off of the glass in every direction. Then she'd turn her face back up to Saturnstar with a small nod. "I understand now the appeal of spinning a bottle. This was a good station, thank you." She would state very simply, before lifting herself to her feet in preparation to leave. Clearly, Chaoticpaw wasn't aware that Spin the Bottle was a game. Was that really a surprise to anyone?

.oOo.

code by xredxpepperx

the sky is overcast and i'm sorry ∘✧*

ONE MORE OR ONE LESS NOBODY'S WORRIED

• If he had a better attitude towards group life and styles, maybe he'd be attractive. He had a soft pelt with a nice color scheme and pattern, and the fire on his tail complimented his eyes and cast a pretty glow on his pelt, but he was kinda an asshole. He was grumpy. He wasn't here to make friends and have a good time, he was here to gain power- however that may be- and prove himself. He refused to admit he had something wrong. This lead to very unattractive actions, facial expressions, and air around him. Maybe someone would like that, but most didn't like a downer.

Apollo had heard of the game before and knew the basic concept- thankfully, or he'd embarrass himself. It was part of the festival, and the only reason he hadn't been promoted was because of an activity dip. Activity would go up if he was around, meaning he'd get promoted, so he figured he'd participate for that sake. Honestly, Apollo hadn't kissed anyone before, so this would be interesting. He sat down with a small nod, hoping nobody would be grossed out by him.

SUN FALLING OVER THE HORIZON // info in tags

-- TANTALIZING GLOW

UNBOUNDED CURIOSITY

26 months - domestic feline - Dark Dynasty - BHR - tags - penned by sade

• EVEN IF THE STARS AND MOON COLLIDE ➾ TAGS

The woman would join the gathered next and blink. Settling in to wait and see who would join or if they would start now. The hyena was free of her cubs, for a moment at least.

speaking

I NEVER WANT YOU BACK INTO MY LIFE

• Maybe spin the bottle would have been fun when he was younger, or if things had turned out differently, but even though Saturn had gone to some great lengths to put the festival together, Diarmuid wasn't all that invested. Maybe other people were able to move on and celebrate, but- Saoirse was his mother, and she was still- he was- he missed her. He didn't know how to pretend he didn't. Besides, he wouldn't want to play a game when there was a possibility of kissing his mom's best friend. That'd just give everyone a case of nausea.

"There an alternative to kissing? Like, I dunno, hugging?" Wouldn't really want to do that either, but at least he could half-ass it and worm out pretty quick.

INFORMATION

ARROGANT BOY

LOVE YOURSELF SO NO ONE HAS TO BIO

• he honestly would prefer if he didn't have to touch anyone that would be cool. he moved to sit beside his mother, uncomfortably fixing his wings. he didn't like being... a cat like this but he had to be social. he couldn't just not be, right? as much as he wanted to crawl away and stay away frol everyone, he had a lot going on and sitting to listen to his own dark thoughts from his past life (which he did not know he had, he had no idea about it or what any of the thoughts and dreams meant), was not helping him. he gently scratched his ear which his hind paw, looking up at all that had gathered. hugging was a nicer alternative but he could of just settled for a high paw (animal language for a high five as they didn't have fingers, unless they were primates. made sense right?), rather than a full on hug. "interesting... game choice. "

i'll be your animal —— tags.

creepin' around like no one knows

think you're so criminal.。.:*゚:*:✼✿

• chaoticpaw's words made the leader chuckle and she quickly shook her head. but before she had time to explain, diarmuid's words floated into her large red ears and she nodded as she looked at those who'd gathered. kissing each other might be quite awkward. "no dear, its a game where you spin the bottle and kiss whoever it lands on. but in this case, hugging is quite alright." she nodded towards the bottle now, seeing as most people who were gonna play had gathered.

"who wants to go first?"

I'M IN HERE A PRISONER OF HISTORY

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?

BHR OVERSEER — TAGS — PENNED BY IVORY

• CRIMINALAPATHY;;

I guess I will. She states simply as she reaches out and spins the bottle. This game meant little to her, so why not go? She could kiss anyone and it mean nothing to her.

speaking

(c)trexgirl