JOIN THIS EXTREMIST'S CULT?

• hi there! Sonata is a small, malnourished kitten suffering from a severe immune disorder, meaning she gets sick very often. im thinking that even though she's in bloodclan, she could be introduced to starclan via this cult and it may give her new hope for a life after her inevitable death? i was hoping it could give her a lot of development vfdfnvfj

WON'T YOU EXORCISE MY MIND?

4 moons — trad bloodclan — tags — PENNED BY LAZERITY

• aaaaaa this is such a cool idea get me in this cult

this guy swan is currently going through an unaddressed depressive episode, feels purposeless/exisential crisis-y, very useless to his clan (rc), so he'd probably be pretty vulnerable to promises of getting a position of some kind of power, finding purpose, being meaningful etc etc

please indoctrinate him

send me up a drink

25 moons | riverclan warrior | played by midsummer

• Light doesn't know what he's doing most the time, as he's recently joined Shadowclan. He wants to be the absolute best warrior for the clan in order to make Briarthorn proud. He can easily be brainwashed with the promises of waiting to be reunited with their parents up above. He doesn't know Starclan exists, so when he hears about it... He'll be immediately interested

I DON'T WANT TO PAY MIND TO A WORLD

WHERE I WON'T BE LOVED BY ANYONE

SHADOWCLAN — MALE — 18 MOONS — TAGS — PENNED BY VINCENT

• I'm down with that. Lightpaw would be so unsure. Just, uuuhhh you're not supposed to be here

I DON'T WANT TO PAY MIND TO A WORLD

WHERE I WON'T BE LOVED BY ANYONE

SHADOWCLAN — MALE — 18 MOONS — TAGS — PENNED BY VINCENT