OFFICIAL SOLARIS KINGDOM MASS ADOPT + HP TRYOUTS

• If your looking to join one of the few remaining proclans on FF Solaris is the way to go! It has a long rich history on the site and is very welcoming both ic and ooc!! Our guide can be found Here for further information or join us in our community Discord we’d love to have you! If you have any questions or concerns your free to contact Kedamono

Positions available

Suncircle Knight (HP) - (asst. Deputy) (2/4)

Applying:

The Suncircle Knight is a respected and hard-working member of the clan that the Dawningcrown chooses to put trust into. Considered the clan's "Knights of the Round Table", they, along with the Duskbreaker, advise the Dawningcrown and are usually selected by the King or Queen to carry out specific tasks for them. Much like the Guild Heads, they can accept invitations and host raids and events, with the leader's permission.

Guild Head (HP) - Lightbringer (Commune) Morningstar (Warfare)

Applying:

The ones who hold power over making raids and ally events. They work closely with the leader and deputy. Basically they are the face of the community and tend to be the ones to front the two guilds of Solaris. They are the face of what the Kingdom is about.

Sunguard (HP) - (4/8)

Applying:

The Suncircle Knight is a respected and hard-working member of the clan that the Dawningcrown chooses to put trust into. Considered the clan's "Knights of the Round Table", they, along with the Duskbreaker, advise the Dawningcrown and are usually selected by the King or Queen to carry out specific tasks for them. Much like the Guild Heads, they can accept invitations and host raids and events, with the leader's permission.

Healinghand Students (HP) - (0/3)

Applying:

Those training to become the next medic of the clan, work closely with the healing hand

Trailblazer (SHP) -

The Trailblazer(s) are the members of the clan that have been recognized for their potential in ideas, activity, and the rank is considered a stepping stone for further promotion. Their main job is to be messengers for allied clans when an event is created for allies to join Solaris Kingdom in their festivities.

Litters available

fcfs

APPLICATIONS

Tryouts

Code
    1. Character name:
    2. Position:
    3. second choice?:
    4. Experience?:
    5. Other:
    Code
    1. Litter:
    2. name:
    3. gender:
    4. appearance:
    5. personality:
    6. other?:
  • Character name: dreadfulpaw

Position: sunguard

second choice?: trailblazer

Experience?: in the past i have held many high positions and now, i hold a position in the ruins and in the exiles

Other: n/a

I SWORE ONE THOUSAND SOULS FOR YOU.

BUT I'M GOING TO NEED MORE THAN THAT, SWEETIE.

ryad x roman — tags — penned by juney

• character name: sparrow

position: sunguard

second choice: trailblazer

experience: none at the moment

other: I know I'll probably not get it right off the bat, but this is mostly just a notice that I am interested in sparrow eventually aspiring to these positions !

[ TAGS ]

clip no more wings, kill the sparrow

storage ☆ penned by hymn

• litter: adopted by Very Million

name: Lorelai Million

appearance: a small tortoiseshell calico, she is slightly behind in her growth than most of her siblings. She has a long tail, clumsily big paws, and striking grey eyes.

personality: witty, sarcastic, tries to make any situation better with jokes.

other?: N/A

• uhhHHHH to hold me more accountable with this kid???

Character name: ambrose tormenta-million

Position: sunguard

second choice?: n/a

Experience?: current trailblazer

Other: uvu

"speaking"

\ EVER SINCE YOU WERE BORN YOU'VE BEEN DYING \ TAGS

ALL THOSE THINGS THAT YOU DESIRE YOU WILL FIND HERE IN THE FIRE

AMBROSE TORMENTA-MILLION SOLARIS KINGDOM TRAILBLAZER PENNED BY SINGINGMOUSAI

• Litter: Virgil Sanders xx Xia Alexandrov-Reaver-Kagamine

name: Pandemonium Alexandrov Reaver Kagamine

appearance: a golden lupurcas, who wears a dragon mask. The mask covers half their face, leaving the bottom of their maw exposed.

personality: too serious for her own good, doesn't understand jokes whatsoever, devoted, eager, clever, actually quite mischievous towards friends.

other?: her name is too long, so she just lets people call her whatever they want

LOOKING SO DIFFERENT, GLARING AT THE STREET LIGHT

——— HEARTBEAT, HEARTBEAT, IT KEEPS ON POUNDING

active characters / storage / neutral pronouns

• ✦ ✧ ✦

Character name: Rollinggirl

Position: Healinghand Student

second choice?: Trailblazer

Experience?: She was a healer in several of her past lives

Other:

"speech"

NOW IT'S TIME TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT

( the ashes fall, we answer the call, whatever it takes )

ROLLINGGIRL GO DEO-WALKER SOLARIS KINGDOM BROKEN SOUL PLOT PENNED BY LUNA

• Character name: sangria tormenta million

Position: healinghand student

second choice?: continuing / remaining a lightbringer

Experience?: sangria with her recent development will already find herself associating with the healinghands, if anything for comfort and security. i understand that she may not be the best lightbringer (though, ideally i would love for her to continue doing it alongside healing) and wanted to try putting her elsewhere and see if she fit well.

Other: babbby

i believe that you will see a better day

---

princess sangria tormenta million, lightbringer of the commune guild and sunguard of the solaris kingdom

broken & battered

• litter: adopted by ver million

name: youngkit million

appearance: a rather sickly golden feline with pale blue eyes

personality: ambivert, inquisitive, determined, hesitant, perceptive

other?: ;^) he will grow and become STRONK, worry not

• Character name: Carmenere tormenta million

Position: Sunguard

Experience?: Played a leader and a deputy on a trad forum website for a few months a year or so ago.

Other: shoving my currently antisocial girl into social situations

THE WORLD IS NOW ― STILL TURNING ROUND

( just feel it pound ― we're skyward bound )

Lumi she/her 17 Storage characters 4/7 of the Thot Brigade, Thot Princess

• rip okay withdrew that app because i am Unprepared but a very tempted track for now

IT GOES BANG BANG

( how about it? it's the love shot )

( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ )

they/them . 18 . 2/7 thot brigade - thot prince

• Character name: Rollinggirl

Position: Suncircle Knight

Experience?: rift leader, healer in several clans, paladin trainee, lots of high position in the sr

Other: idk if she is allowed to heal and be a knight but i figured i'd give it a shot

NOW IT'S TIME TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT

( the ashes fall, we answer the call, whatever it takes )

ROLLINGGIRL GO DEO-WALKER SOLARIS KINGDOM BROKEN SOUL PLOT PENNED BY LUNA

• Character name: Thea

Position: Sunguard

Experience?: Has held multiple high positions before, and am currently playing the deputy of BlizzardClan.

Other: I might have more litters for you guys if you need them as well! mmm bribery :P

I've got to face the past I can't erase

the future that I can't escape

tags. | played by Mirror's Edge