plot with swan [remix]

• making another one of these since the other one is old and i don't like it anymore

i haven't finished his new tags so here's a rundown:

-friendly, dry humor, chill, soft-spoken, meditative, stoner vibes but big internal anxiety/self-doubt
    -he's very emotionally closed off, more comfortable around logical/quiet types, but he does enjoy being around more boisterous folks if they include him/see him as an equal
    -thrill junkie, loves doing stupid adventurous shit, which can really bring out his more extroverted side

-absolutely dog shit with dealing with emotions, both his own and others, hnng depressive/existential episodes + insomnia

-sleepy, kinda chonky and lazy, likes nature

-cares a LOT about politics

open to:

• (close) friends, acquaintances: please this mans needs friends
    • enemies: he can be kind of awkward/off putting because he isn't great at socializing, also can come off a little preachy/narcissistic/arrogant at times
    • y/c having (kind of) requited crush on him: not sure why'd anyone would do this but if you want :) he is very validated by flattery of any kind but is currently in a romance plot so he can't fully return the favor
    • one night stand: ;)

closed to:

• death, maim, capture
    • long-term romance

send me up a drink

25 moons | riverclan warrior | played by midsummer

• Con could be a supportive best friend? He's often awake at night just out of habit, so perhaps they run into each other when Swans having an episode? Con is just a polite worrier and would probably mother-hen Swan and try to make sure he's happy and taking care of himself emotionally.

• Night and Swan need a training thread...

Wanna set it up, now?

IDC who makes or if it's public or private.

• Okay!

Should I tag Dream, or is he a little *cough cough* too dead?

• TOO DEAD !! im sorry i dont post w dream i,,,,,,,, will b better.........

but in the meantime.......pls finchfeather thread !!! i lvoe swan

TELL ME IT'S OKAY

trad riverclan medicine cat | tags | penned by sylvie!

art by sublime

His understanding was that she had escaped some group of religious extremists, and the whole concept sounded morbidly fascinating

mid ur tempting me to have a thread between them about it. also SWAN BLEASE

YOUR GLITTER AND MOONLIGHT, TEARS HIDDEN IN THE RAIN

HANDS AND CHEEKS, REALIZE I'M RUNNING AWAY ━━ -: ✧ :- ━━ 「 SKYCLAN | TAGS

• DUDE YEAH also,,,, asdfuasdfjalskdfj he might,,, join the cult cause me, the rper, is fascinated by cults and swan is basically just me at this point

and yes, i did write that sentence specifically because i wanted them to have a thread. fite me

send me up a drink

25 moons | riverclan warrior | played by midsummer

• edhb3rh ashfall like: this is probs the worst mistake of ur life, but okay

i'm down for threading, bus ash will actually be concerned

my dude, they took my leg MY LEG

YOUR GLITTER AND MOONLIGHT, TEARS HIDDEN IN THE RAIN

HANDS AND CHEEKS, REALIZE I'M RUNNING AWAY ━━ -: ✧ :- ━━ 「 SKYCLAN | TAGS