A Little Bit Psycho ||BxB||PAFP|| Just A Little Bit Psycho

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • Alexander stopped what he was doing then to be able to watch him. “Okay, I feel like I love you more. I think that shows too.” He stated. He knew that they could go back and forth about this for a very long time. After all, he thought that the amount of love they felt for each other was unimaginable. “I wouldn’t even think that we were going to be having alcohol or anything.” He was joking as well. He got the pasta cooked and then drained. He also got the sauce combined with it. As soon as it was combined, he brought plates to the table. “I do know that. I had been thinking about it already.” He commented. He took a seat then. “God I really do love you. The more I think about it, the more I realize it.” He murmured.

• “Are you sure? I’m pretty sure that I love you more.” Arthur repeated himself with a sly grin on his mouth as he looked at Alexander before eliciting out a chuckle. He watched as Alexander brought the plates over and he shifted briefly in his chair before gazing up. “Hey, I’m just glad the medicine is working and that you are not as sick as you were before.” He told him with complete honesty. “And I love you too, a lot.” Arthur spoke as he looked at his fiancé. He gave Alexander a small smile before he reached for his silverware so he could start eating.

• “I’m pretty positive that I love you more. I could honestly argue all day about this. I don’t think you want that.” Alexander warned. He was sure Arthur actually wouldn’t mind that though. He smiled at the other as he took his seat, gaze softening even more. “I’m glad for that too. I really wouldn’t want for anything to happen to me. I just want for us both to be happy and in love.” He paused, tilting his head some. “Man, I am cheesy. I really need to stop. It is getting back.” He realized with a soft frown. He shrugged before he grabbed his fork. He began to eat. A loud hum left his lips, clearly of approval. “This tastes amazing. Thanks for helping me with it.” He told him truthfully.

• “What? I honestly wouldn’t mind hearing you argue all day about how you love me more.” Arthur grinned slyly as he chuckled before starting to take a bite out of his pasta. He chewed before swallowing and he gazed at Alexander. “You’re being really cheesy right now, don’t worry I like it.” Arthur’s shrugged and he took another notebook before chewing. “I was glad that I could help you out.” He commented before adding, “And this really tastes good.” Arthur nodded his head in agreement. He took another few bites of the pasta.

• “You just want to hear all the reasons as to why I love you. I know you well enough.” Alexander continued to tease him some. He had missed this lighthearted mood between them. He seemed to relax some at his reassurance. “That’s good. It would be bad if you didn’t. You would be stuck with it anyways.” He commented with a laugh. He continued to eat rather happily, his expression very soft. All that mattered to him was that they got their fight out of their minds. It would’ve been terrible if they were still angry at each other. “You’ll just have to help me out more. I’m sure that if you work at it, you will be a great cook. I only started to cook when we met. I knew you liked it and I wanted to do it for you.” He confessed with a small shrug.

• "Maybe I do want to hear all the reasons." Arthur teased with a small smile on his mouth as he took another bite of pasta before he chewed and swallowed. He was clearly enjoying the light atmosphere and mood that was between him and it made him feel more relaxed and at ease. "Oh I don't know, I don't think I'll be as good as you when it comes to cooking you know." Arthur murmured as he lightly and slowly nibbled on his forkful of pasta. "But you do know that I'm really glad that you cook for me." Arthur told him with honesty, pulling off a smile.

• “I’m just going to write them down for you then. That will be a whole lot easier than just listing them off. We would be here forever if I did.” Alexander told him truthfully. He knew the other might not believe him, but it was true. He soon finished what pasta he had on his plate. He then moved to take a quick sip of his drink. “I’m sure you will be wonderful. I doubt you would be terrible. I have a lot of faith in you.” He confessed. He carefully stood to take his plate to the sink. “Yes I do know that. I really wanted to do anything I could to impress you.” He explained. He was just grateful it had worked. He didn’t know what he would be doing if the other wasn’t with him.

• Arthur almost let out a chuckle. “All day? Really?” He asked as he was finishing off his pasta and he started to take a few large sips of his drink. He finished the pasta and he looked at Alexander as he was starting to get up so that he could wash dishes. “Really? You think that I will be able to cook that well?” He asked before finishing off his drink. “Well you did impress me when you first cooked for me, remember?” Arthur reminded him before giving Alexander a small and quick kiss on the cheek as he started to put his plate in the sink.

• “Yep, all day.” Alexander confirmed. There was a lot that he loved about the other male and he was sure that Arthur didn’t know all of the things. He was smiling some as he had gotten up, enjoying the moment that they were sharing. “I really do. You already seem to be a natural. You picked up what I told you like it was nothing.” He admitted. He truly would love to be able to teach the other male to cook. He felt like it would make him happy. “Mm, I do remember that. I had been so nervous about screwing up too. I’m glad I didn’t though.” He murmured. He began to wash the dishes rather happily.

• "You know I can listen to you talk all day and most likely not get bored." Arthur said, grinning slightly at Alexander. Then he proceeded to help Alexander wash the dishes. "Well, I think I'll do better at cooking if I have you around to help me." He snickered in amusement as he was somewhat leaning against Alexander with laziness. "I don't think you could ever screw up when it comes to cooking." Arthur told him as he dried his hands off with a small hand towel. He wrapped his arms around Alexander's waist from behind before speaking. "I'm going to go ahead and pick out a movie for us to watch." Arthur spoke before letting go of his fiancé and he went into the living room.

• “Aw, really? Oh my god, now you are just getting sweet to me. I might just have to give you a giant kiss for all of that.” Alexander warned with a large smile. He pressed a quick kiss to his cheek as he began to help him. He was grateful for it and it showed. “I will gladly help you with any type of cooking you want. I will teach you absolutely anything that I know.” He promised. His smile softened then. “You are way too sweet. God, I’m getting a cavity now.” He joked. He finished washing the dishes then, nodding his head. “Okay, go ahead. I’ll join you in a moment.” He assured. He finished drying his hands and made his way to the couch. He was a bit nervous about the movie that he was going to pick out.

• "I think I'd very much like to receive a giant kiss from you." Arthur said, slightly grinning widely at Alexander with a visit on his cheeks. "You're so sweet to me." Arthur told him as he gazed upward at Alexander. "I just love being too sweet to you, but I don't think you can get a cavity from me being really really sweet to you." Arthur giggled as he had exited the kitchen before looking through the horror movies to see which one he wanted to watch. "Mmm, we can watch Saw." Arthur said with a wide grin when Alexander had entered the living room.

• “Well you will get a giant kiss sometime then. You won’t exactly know when, but you will find out eventually. Just always be prepared.” Alexander said with a soft laugh. He was going to try to do it at the most random time that he could. He didn’t want for Arthur to expect it at all. He thought it would be best that way. “I think that I can. I’m glad you are super sweet to me too.” He paused, tilting his head a little. “People probably think we are way too much. I’m happy about it though. I don’t know what I would do if we were a bad couple.” He was frowning some then. He shrugged it off and then focused on what he was saying. “Okay. I just want to cuddle with you.” He spoke truthfully.

• “Wow, you’re just going to make me wait like how I made you wait for a corgi?” Arthur asked as he scrunched his nose up at Alexander. “Well, I don’t think that we are too much and we’re most certainly not a bad couple.” Arthur reassured Alexander before he popped the DVD into the DVD player and he closed it before making his way to the couch. “I know, you’re going to cuddle me and cling onto me during the whole movie.” Arthur chuckled as he sat on the couch, immediately moving closer to Alexander and he leaned against him.

• “Everything is completely even that way. You need to know what it is like to be in suspense.” Alexander spoke with a somewhat evil grin. He slid his arms around the other, pulling him close. He rested his head against the other’s, making sure it was light. “We are an amazing couple. I’m just so happy that we are together still. I had really got worried that you were going to leave me before.” He admitted in a whisper. He couldn’t help that his cheeks heated up then. “I’m just bad with horror movies. I’m just going to hide into you. I know you won’t mind. You just love me cuddling with you.” He murmured.

• "You're torturing me here, Alexander." Arthur pouted teasingly as he curled up with Alexander comfortably. "I know, besides you know I would never leave you." He murmured softly, turning his head to give Alexander a kiss on the cheek before turning his head back towards the television and he had a small grin on his face. "I know, you love cuddling up with me besides I know that you think that I smell good." Arthur reminded Alexander with an amused chuckle, feeling rather content and relaxed as he curled up with his fiancé as he had a firm blush on his cheeks.

• “You tortured me. I know you were going to make me wait longer too, but you had only gotten her to make me feel better while I was sick.” Alexander stated. He knew the way Arthur thought by now. “I am really glad to hear that, trust me. I would never leave you either.” He murmured. He let out a soft sigh, just holding the other male as close to him as he could. A soft hum left his lips then. “You do smell good. I think it is the shampoo or something you use. Don’t change it. I love it. Now shush and let me hide behind you.” He whispered. He shifted to hide his face in Arthur’s neck. He knew it looked a bit odd, but he was more comfortable that way.

• “Please have mercy on me.” Arthur joked as he snuggled up with Alexander. He stared blankly at the television screen. “I know, and I trust you.” He murmured contently, a small smile tugging at his lips. “Don’t worry, I don’t change it, you apparently love it too much.” Arthur lightly chuckled before speaking again in a soft voice. “Are you comfortable enough back there?” Arthur asked him as he then decided to stay quiet and watch the movie whilst letting Alexander hide behind him. He curled up, and then the two kittens climbed up onto the couch to cuddle up with the two.

• “Mm, I might. I also might not. We will just have to wait and see.” Alexander said quietly. He continued to press some gentle kisses to his cheek, just wanting for the two of them to be relaxed. He knew that would keep the atmosphere between them as good as it was now. He hummed at his next words, a light yawn leaving his lips. He was hoping he would be able to get sleep due to them watching the horror movie at night. He always got paranoid from them. “I think so. Don’t move too much please.” He mumbled, not moving. He flinched whenever there was a loud noise in the movie or whenever there was a scream. He might be hard on the outside, but around Arthur he acted almost like a child.

• “Fine I’ll wait.” Arthur mumbled softly towards Alexander as he was comfortable right where he was. “I’ll try not to move around too much.” Arthur said with a grin on his lips. Whenever he felt Alexander flinch because of the movie, he would reach down to briefly hold and squeeze Alexander’s hand every so often before letting go. Clementine and the kitten who he hadn’t named yet were curled up next to Arthur’s chest and they seemed rather unbothered by the horror movie on the television as they were both sleeping.