they always say yeehaw but never ask yeehowareudoing? [run on plotting/chat thread]

• Dylan Diamond would you like judas to know ollie is an android or think he's just a man looking to make an honest living? it'd be an interesting boss/employee relationship between them if he knew ollie was an android, but could be a cool betrayal-type of plot if he found out during the rp

• adamance

I think it would be a good dynamic either way, but I think it would be better for him to not know he is a android so he can be like, “Ollie whaddya think of them damn ‘droids?”

Ollie would be like

jordan.jpg

“hahahahaha...Boy, those dang androids sure are a menace!”

• run on for [western rp|roleplay thread] a long time

here it is! sorry for the delay i'm out of town right now and haven't had much time to get on my laptop. apologies if my first posts are a bit shaky it's almost 2 AM right now

my timezone: pacific daylight time [pdt]

i am no longer in hardcore school mode so my activity will be a bit better but tbh i can get easily distracted by video games and such. not only that but i am still busy with personal things so i will tend to get a bit tied up for a few days here and there and i'm prone to getting struck down with low muse sometimes so i may drop off the face of the planet

character gallery: never gonna give you up [time's character gallery] never gonna let you down

tumblr_p2bhm9VRhc1u4s87to1_500.gif

" remember what i said

boy you was battle born "

• ahh that’s a-okay

i’ll have a post up sometime tonight or tomorrow

i have another thread i need to write a first post for, too, so it may take me a bit !!

i want to get it done before i go down to kentucky to visit my family tho oof

• Oof, I'll get out a reply tomorrow! And sorry for taking so long in finishing Serephina but she'll be done by tomorrow for sure!

korea-korean-kpop-idol-boy-band-group-BTS-profile-bangtan-boys-bbma-billboard-awards-rap-monster-behind-scenes-kpopstuff.gif?resize=500%2C294&ssl=1

THE PEOPLE WHOM I DON'T WANT TO GET HURT ARE BY MY SIDE. EVEN TODAY.. WHEN THIS DAY ENDSWE ARE TOGETHER.

- Park Jimin [BTS]

• feel free to tag me in threads i'll be happy to check them out! i will be very inactive due to marching band as i won't be able to reply to any of my threads until the weekend. i'm very sorry to the threads that i have joined but marching band has taken a good portion of my free time. •

• so sorry for not posting in the rp thread yet! i’ve been busy with some family stuff and i’m on a trip right now but i might be able to get a post up tonight!

• bluedreamer that's alright, no rush

SATIN. no problem! enjoy your trip :)

my timezone: pacific daylight time [pdt]

i am no longer in hardcore school mode so my activity will be a bit better but tbh i can get easily distracted by video games and such. not only that but i am still busy with personal things so i will tend to get a bit tied up for a few days here and there and i'm prone to getting struck down with low muse sometimes so i may drop off the face of the planet

character gallery: never gonna give you up [time's character gallery] never gonna let you down

tumblr_p2bhm9VRhc1u4s87to1_500.gif

" remember what i said

boy you was battle born "