genetics please?

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • Mother: A long haired blue smoke maine coon tabby with orange eyes. the grandmother of the litter was a silver chincilla Persian with green eyes.

father: a black tuxedo tom with bright green eyes

"Speech"

— ★ —

9XNndiU.png

MY DEMONS ARE BEGGIN' ME TO OPEN MY MOUTH

TAGS — FERNONIA "FERN" — BLOODCLAN GUARD — SIG ART BY MIDSUMMER & AVATAR BY JEEK— PENNED BY REIKO.

• Which of these is closest to the pattern of the mother?

Blue smoke

Blue shaded silver tabby (could have more stripes than this, this is just the only maine coon pic i could find)

Or if neither of those is close, could you post a photo of what she looks like?

Also is the father longhaired or shorthaired?

Want your characters' kids to have realistic fur colors? Check out the Genetics Center!
    Cats, lions, dogs, horses, rats, parrots - whatever the species is, there's probably a geneticist who can do the litter. We can also do genetics for realistic hybrid litters (check the list of realistic pairings linked in the sticky at the top of the board).
    If you want more options for a litter, just let us know!

• Black w/ low white LH x Blue medium smoke Maine Coon LH

Black smoke, blue smoke, black, blue, or any of those with less than 50% white

Kits with white can have any realistic eye color. Kits without white can have any realistic eye color except blue.

Smokes can be dark or medium.

All kits will be longhaired.

Kits may show some Maine Coon breed traits.

Want your characters' kids to have realistic fur colors? Check out the Genetics Center!
    Cats, lions, dogs, horses, rats, parrots - whatever the species is, there's probably a geneticist who can do the litter. We can also do genetics for realistic hybrid litters (check the list of realistic pairings linked in the sticky at the top of the board).
    If you want more options for a litter, just let us know!