brick by boring brick [p: cherrypaw]

• While Blackstorm had training with Pyrepaw late in the day, the older warrior was busy training his newest during the day. That meant, he was often up at dawn badgering for Cherrypaw to rise and shine, even if a few of the others awoke as well. Well, he knew she was a slow riser, so it was all in good fun to poke and prod at his apprentice. "Morning Cherrypaw. I hope you're excited. You get to chose what we should work on training today. I'll wait for you to get up outside okay. Just don't fall back asleep again." BLackstorm chuckled as he sauntered back out of the apprentices den.

gardenghost

"i wait for the morning."

♚ ・゚: when you feel alone it can change your mind — TAGS

melanistic bengal

five years and 8 months

STARCLAN CALLS

-roleplayed by Z:ro-

• cherrypaw woke to her mentor's badgering voice. her eyes were still groggy from her sleep, but she did her best to blink it away. shifting her position, with her backside now facing the entrance, she sighed as she closed her eyes for 5 seconds. within those 5 seconds, she pondered what her dream was, not being able to recall any memory of it.

the molly sighed, as she got up to stretch, clawing at her nest. she let out one last sigh, as she braved the sunlight, finally leaving the nice and shaded comforts of the den. "mooorning blackstaaaaaa--orm." she greeted before quickly muttering a sorry completely forgetting his name change, it would take some time to get used to. "i choooose hunting!" she mewed, her thoughts were pretty jumbled right now, but she did not want to fight first thing in the morning.

speaking in #f88379

• Luckily for her, he agreed with that notion wholeheartedly.

Playfully batting at her with a gentle paw, the black bengal tom would allow the young molly a few moments of peace to center her thoughts and get going. Being this early in the day, the former leader was in no rush. Nor, was his apprentice obviously. Still, it was amusing to watch her fumble around with sleep heavily laced in her tired gaze. "Well, let's get to hunting then. But I still would like you to be a little more awake so that way we can both return with something decent. Though I have complete faith you can catch something, I don't trust those clumsy pawsteps of yours when you're still half-asleep. Nor to I want to drag you out from falling into a badger's keep." He joked softly, trying to keep his voice low as some were still probably sleeping. He was surprised afte rall that she even got up without much fuss. Why couldn't his son be the same way? Oh that Crimsonpaw.

melanistic bengal

five years and 8 months

STARCLAN CALLS

• the apprentice let out one last yawn before she nodded, "i'mm aawake." she mewed, nodding her head repeatedly. well at least she hoped she was. taking a look around the camp, it seemed like there were barely any other cats awake, save for a few basking in the dawn. she could feel her cheeks grow hot in embarrassment as the tom mentioned her clumsy steps, licking her paws, she shook her head one last time. "i'm ready." she exclaimed, determination evident in her eyes.

speaking in #f88379

• "Good. That's what I like to see from you CHerrypaw!" Blackstorm hummed as he flicked his tail at her ears. Taking the lead the older warrior would return the dip of respect to the NPC's who greeted him as they went past. Though few rose this early in the day, it was obvious, the black bengal was no stranger to the pink dawn sky.

Heading towards the windclan border, he figured it was best to start there and then head south towards the riverclan border. Although they weren't allowed to hunt on the sunningrocks, the areas a little further down the border towards skyclan had reasonable prey to hunt as well. Though it was more birds and tree dwelling squirrels more often than not.

melanistic bengal

five years and 8 months

STARCLAN CALLS

• the apprentice beamed at her mentor's praise, following just behind him with graceful steps. the molly, for the most part kept her head lowered as the others greeted blackstorm. the molly pondered the day of her ceremony, it was a happy day for her and her siblings, it came as an even greater shock when she learned blackstorm was to be her mentor!

casting her thoughts aside, she focused on the dirt path, hoping not to trip on anything as they made their way to the windclan border. once they were near enough, she wondered if they would see any patrols, as an apprentice, the she never made too many outside friends, maybe she could come in the next gathering.

speaking in #f88379