Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • Hello. I was wondering if is possible for Scottish Folds to breed with other cats outside of another Scottish Fold? I know that breeding among two Scottish Folds is considered unethical because the kits will be prone to severe health issues. As that the folded ear cat can't be bred with another folded ear cat, or else the kits are prone to health issues. (Correct me if I'm wrong please). I read that Scottish Folds can be crossed with American Shorthair and a British Shorthair, but I'm not sure how accurate that is.

TELL ME WHY YOU DID IT, EVERY DREAM FALLING APART

¼ of the chaos quartet — active charactersstorage — neutral pronouns (they/them)

• Yes, Scottish Folds can be bred to any other breed of cat, as they are all the same species. The kittens will have a 50% chance of having folded ears or normal ears.

Want your characters' kids to have realistic fur colors? Check out the Genetics Center!
    Cats, lions, dogs, horses, rats, parrots - whatever the species is, there's probably a geneticist who can do the litter. We can also do genetics for realistic hybrid litters (check the list of realistic pairings linked in the sticky at the top of the board).
    If you want more options for a litter, just let us know!

• Alright, I just wanted to make sure. Thank you very much!

TELL ME WHY YOU DID IT, EVERY DREAM FALLING APART

¼ of the chaos quartet — active charactersstorage — neutral pronouns (they/them)

• no prob! :)

Want your characters' kids to have realistic fur colors? Check out the Genetics Center!
    Cats, lions, dogs, horses, rats, parrots - whatever the species is, there's probably a geneticist who can do the litter. We can also do genetics for realistic hybrid litters (check the list of realistic pairings linked in the sticky at the top of the board).
    If you want more options for a litter, just let us know!