loneliness | vf ambassador

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • / retro to injuries /

His ambassador duties belonged to both Wind Haven and the Dynasty, however, he'd never had a chance to visit Mount Kodiak in his entire life (mostly due to Kira already having gone here a week ago or so). But he supposed if this was the clan he had to be "in charge of" for Volary, he'd have to make an appearance. The Macaw of Unity was only about a few steps away from the border when he realized he'd forgotten a few things in his gift basket, to which he then shrugged and continued onward. I doubt people of this kind would care about a few missing muffins anyways. Maybe he should've just eaten everything on the trip and then tossed the basket to avoid such an awkward topic of conversation. Sitting silently beside the border now, he idly tapped a paw against the earth, awaiting someone's arrival so they could chat with him.

• UPON HEARING ITS EERIE HOWLS — 229.png

It appeared as though Aradia was going to be the first Havener to greet the ambassador on the border - never really a good thing for most visitors or incoming joiners. Most expect or hope for a pretty, friendly face to be the first to greet them. Instead, they get the spooky appearance of Aradia. She doesn't mean to scare anyone away though - sometimes.

The kitsune reached the border where Rohan waited, unfurling her wings and giving him a slightly sinister smile, bloodstained fangs poking through. "Welcome to Wind Haven. What brings you here today?" the Guardian asks, gaze unbreaking.

*:・゚✦ — BUT I WAKE UP TO BROKEN GLASS

2hriekm.jpg

• A brow quirks as he looks the Havener up and down, some semblance of amusement glinting within his teal eyes. "Kishibe Rohan, ambassador from the Volary Flights," he blinks a moment, tilting his head absentmindedly. "Just here with some gifts and to check in with everything. I do hope you're all doing well, yes?"

• Viktor was rather familiar with the awkwardness that came with being an ambassador. During his trip to the Sanctuary did he feel out of place, unsure as to what would happened. Stupidly enough, he thought someone was going to attack him, which ended up being the opposite. The Sanctuary was a nice place filled with nice individual that made the visit in itself worth it. Apart of him almost considered doing a duel-alliance with them, but was still on the fence about the whole idea. "Welcome to Wind Haven, Rohan," spoke the guardian before flashing the other a smile. "We appreciate the gifts, and we are doing excellent here. How about your own group?"

• Draco was still learning lots of things about how things worked here. He knew ambassadors were a thing, he knew that the Wind Haven had them, but he had never actually seen an ambassador trip before. Apparently it strengthened ties? Sounded like fun, he should try it one day. The kitten went over, two tails sticking up happily. "Hi! I'm Draco." the tom said, a kit-like tone to his voice. "What's the Volary Flights like?" the tom added curiously.

cause it's who we are ♡

I NEVER MEANT TO BE YOUR PROBLEM CHILD

draco — 6 moons — domestic feline — wind haven

penned by sade

• Her hatred of Volary Flights had dimmed over the past few weeks, her mind occupied with kids, changing of leaderships, and her parents. The scent was startling as, initially, she couldn't recognize it, she had been out of their hair for so long. The girl approached behind her son, walking past him abruptly and not giving him so much of a sideways glance. She stared at Rohan, eye narrowed for a few moments, before speaking, "Is Kira still leading you all?" she didn't like the man, even with her own troubles she held onto her distaste for him.

[ i'll be in the middle ]

monoeyed domestic cat | wind haven

aquila - companion hawk

[ icon by zepheryn!! ]

• Oh, quite the group had amassed. His empty gaze looked them each up and down, only the slightest of frowns tugging the corner of his black lips. "It is good to hear you all are well," he begins, his voice cool and collected. "Mm, Volary has been doing alright I suppose, if alright was a justifiable description for it. The jungle hasn't been treating us quite well as of late, as the temperatures have begun to rise unstably the past few weeks. However we've been flourishing under the circumstances and managing with what we have, as we've always done." Both brows raise now as a child appears, asking him what the Flights was like, and for a moment he was bemused on how to answer. "It's a gentle place, beautiful and full of birds of all variations of colors. We train them, you know, the birds, and most often a Volarian takes one in as their companion," a soft smile eases upon his mouth. "It's truly a pleasure, the traditions we keep there." And then his heart flutters for a moment as Kira's name is mentioned, but he relaxes as soon as he realizes Cassiopeia is only asking if he leads. "He is," he begins uncertainly, a twinge of defensiveness within his tone. "How come?"

• [ mobile! ]

As he speaks of the beautiful birds that they take on as companions in the jungle, Cass's own hawk descends from the skies, swooping low before taking her spot between the snowshoe's forepaws. Her avian head was tucked neatly beneath Cass's oversized one, protecting her throat meanwhile glaring daggers at Rohan - well, as close to daggers as a bird can muster. Cassiopeia didn't flinch, her eye watching the Volarian carefully before he finally answered her question. A soft tch left her mouth and her eye rolled, claws pricking the grass and dirt beneath her paws, "Wishful thinking, I guess," she muttered, lifting a paw to scratch at her cheek. If only Kira stepped town and the Clan collapsed over itself. Ah well.

[ i'll be in the middle ]

monoeyed domestic cat | wind haven

aquila - companion hawk

[ icon by zepheryn!! ]

• Draco's features would stretch into a huge smile at the description, eating up each and every word. It sounded like a beautiful place, full of life and nice things. At the mention of birds, he glanced over to his mother. "Bird friends like hers?" he spoke, tails flicking to point at the avian which had recently perched.

cause it's who we are ♡

I NEVER MEANT TO BE YOUR PROBLEM CHILD

draco — 6 moons — domestic feline — wind haven

penned by sade