plot with wind haven's unicorn?

• Ninja here's been through quite a lot. I made him back in January of 2017 and he's been kinda on and off. I recently brought him back after a near year hiatus from feralfront. His tags and junk are in his signature and I just remembered I never wrote out his personality but to put it briefly; "local crime boy suffers from depression but masks it with his love for trees and cracking open a cold one with the boys". He's a laid back dude who is vv lonely and needs interaction that doesn't include spending all his time in the flower fields.

If there's anything else you'd be interested in doing that isn't on the list below, hmu! I'm always open to ideas and new plots!

- Friends. Please. Just- give this man some friends.

- Flirting with y/c. Nin is about 3 years old and will flirt with anyone around his age he finds even remotely attractive which is about everyone. Depending on how y/c reacts to him being cheesy and clingy, it could go vv well or it'll end with big anxiety(tm). Either way it should be fun. Note that he is cautious around new people so he won't outwardly express interest right away unless y/c initiates it.

- Crushing on y/c and/or crushing on him. Ninja crushes on too many people. He's a terrible romantic and falls way too easily. But he's so good and loves giving gifts and dumb affectionate nicknames to those he likes.

- Friends with benefits/"Sugar Buddy". Basically Nin will pay y/c in exchange for things like cuddle sessions, kisses, a one-night stand, whatever. He can offer weed, fruits/veggies/herbs, and homemade alcohol. He's just vv starved for affection.

- Drinking buddies.

- Smoking buddies. Mostly pot. But is open to trying new things.

- Practicing magic with y/c.

- Gardening with or teaching y/c how to maintain and tend to plants.

- Romance is something I will be a touch picky about. Ninja has a problem with getting too attached to those he really really likes and at the same time, is terrified of falling in love with anyone. I can elaborate on this but oh boy it would get long. Just know that he will initially dance around actually getting into a relationship but once he's in it, he's the cuddliest man in the world. That being said, he needs a slow burn. I'd like any possible romance to be built and developed over time.

- Litters, death, and capture/torture are all currently CLOSED.

"SPEECH"

PLAYING TENNIS ON THE WII

WATCH ME FUCKING GET IT

"PRINCE MERRY-GO-ROUND" — WIND HAVEN GUARDIAN — TAGS

PENNED BY Sympathy

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ninjasexparty ().

• him and ty can be drinking buddies! when it comes to drinking tytos leaves aside politics so he won't hurt ninja

SOME PRINCES DON'T BECOME KINGS ———— ・゚✧ 」

even at the best of times, i'm out of my mind — information

• sounds good! who makes the thread?

"SPEECH"

WATCH ME FUCKING GET IT

PENNED BY Sympathy

• H e e c k. Love me some handsome unicorns!

I can see them being pretty chill friends, she’s a little over a year so idk if he’ll flirt with her but 10/10 she’s so desperate she’ll crush hard on him if he does

They could bond over magic and gardening! Maybe romp around as emotionally shaky fun-loving unicorns heck y e s

thank you Keda for the amazing profile picture!

And thank you everyone for the amazing memories <33

Leaving

• I AM IN LOVE YES PLEASE. He’d enjoy Ambi’s company for sure. I’d totally have him flirt if you want? Maybe not serious bc idk how far apart their ages are and i cant remember nins off the top of my head lol he just barely hit his 3 year mark so idk if that’d be okay or not like a teasing flirt. I could see them becoming best buds. <3

"SPEECH"

WATCH ME FUCKING GET IT

PENNED BY Sympathy

• Hi meannn heck bro I’m not about to protest possible romance

I mean Ambi’s technically a consenting adult and ages are kinda weird species wise...but that’s a long discussion for another date

Nah I’m good with whatever honestly! If you’d be more comfortable keeping them as friends I don’t mind! I just can’t wait to see them as some good ass buddies >:))

Who makes the thread?

thank you Keda for the amazing profile picture!

And thank you everyone for the amazing memories <33

Leaving

• as long as we got two adults then im pretty gucci. lets see where this road takes us. Im so down for whatever happens aaa.

I can make it! Ill have it up soon.

"SPEECH"

WATCH ME FUCKING GET IT

PENNED BY Sympathy

• added a casual friends with benefits plot! and boomp. uwu

WATCH ME FUCKING GET IT

PENNED BY Sympathy

• its my beautiful baby boy omg.

nin’s going to actually cry how dare

WATCH ME FUCKING GET IT

PENNED BY Sympathy

• binging on pewdiepie videos does things to someone, and for me, it means bringing back this nasty boy

but pls felix thinks everyone is dead and that he's alone forever, he's emo and he's gonna be Extra Emo when he sees ninja. but pls they gotta meet up again so they can both cry and so i can cry as well, but only for ninja bc felix is Gross

swedishninja :pensive: :fist:

• loordy what a mood though?? that's usually how I create impulse characters. and I forget why exactly I brought ninja back but im pretty sure it was for that exact reason.

excuse you. felix is wonderful. id smooch him. ninja would smooch him too. after hes done screaming for a billion hours because holy shit seeing this rat man again is going to give him a heart attack.

;000

WATCH ME FUCKING GET IT

PENNED BY Sympathy

• i feel like kairi and ninja are low-key the same person (minus the drinking and drugs) and would get along so well. like i could totally see them gushing over mother nature and all of her glory. kairi is super sentimental and i could totally see her gathering seeds for his garden or spoiling him with little bouquets of flowers and herbs.

• Nsp will actually cry. He’d be so stoked to finally meet someone who enjoys flora and gardening as much as he does. No doubt he’ll develop a big soft spot for Kairi aaa. Would you like them to have a thread?

WATCH ME FUCKING GET IT

PENNED BY Sympathy

• Sounds good!! Who makes? I could, but i wont be able to get anything up until i get off work which isn’t until around 11am pst.

WATCH ME FUCKING GET IT

PENNED BY Sympathy