The Last Of Us(post apocalypse wolf Rp thread)

• Jax’s feet were pounding on the ground. He took a deep breath in trying to catch it. He put his little fur ball of a brother down on the ground for a few minutes. He stood there ears perked up listening for danger. He looked back to see that his sister wasn’t to far behind him, and in her mouth his little sister. She too was trying to catch her breath. They had only come from their own pack. Jax picked up his little brother again and took off running. They had probably already lost their parents, they weren’t willing to let themselves get caught either.

Whisper’s feet kept pace with her brother’s. She wasn’t going to get left behind. She kicked snow into the air. She knew they would have to find somewhere to rest soon rather it be a small fox den or a near by cave. She had tears streaming down her face knowing she was losing her whole family right now and there was nothing she could do about it. She had mixed feelings, but she couldn’t let that stop her.

The twins are sleeping as they’re brother and sister carry them.

• Deron was sleeping soundly in the shade of a large tree, dreaming of his next hunt. Normal dreams for a hunter like him. He was about to pounce when he was suddenly tackled by something large. A blur of black fur as he opened his eyes, stretching and yawning. "Howler.......what are you doing, dude?" Howler laughed, pushing his brother onto his back. "You've been sleepin' half the day!!!" Deron stood, causing his brother to slide off of him. "You're strange." He says, then shaking his pelt out of the sleet and rain. "Come on, I can smell a mutant near-by, no telling if they'll try to take a chomp at us." Howler nods, following his brother closely as they walk. Deron, unfortunately, leads them straight towards Genesis and Bai. The two males duck below a bush, recognizing the scent of a mutant as they try to inch away, hoping that Genesis won't be able to smell them due to the weather.

Interacting with: ToxicSoldier1996 Genesis and Bai mentioned

• red-eyed%2Bwolf.JPG

Genesis/Luna/Heat:in/mate:open/pups:none

cb178466d31bd74e55425dc620731587.jpg

Bai(means snow)/healer/Heat:entering/male:none/pups none

Season:early spring

Wheather:chilly wind, snow on the ground, rain/ sleet on and off.

Pack:

Luna:

Genesis

Alpha:

Tbd

Beta:.

Open

Healer:

Bai

Pack members:

Ooc-

To give you a size reference

Assume with continent drifting the main breeds are timber wolves grey wolves and Arctic wolves

EAFEwVJU0AIGZHs.jpg

coyote-dog-dire-wolf-northwestern-wolf-canidae-size-chart.jpg

The large females paws left deep imprints in the earth fitted with sharp nails. Bai hummed happily as she padded behind the female though she was a adult she looked like a juvenile pup compared to her Luna playing in the paw tracts she left. Hoping from one to the next pretending anything but was a fast flowing river. The small white wolf let off a *oph* as she hoped head first into her Luna’s floofy hip making he Luna rumble in the slightest. Her blues looked at ruby reds in apology ears falling back then peeking as the large female tapped her tail into the smaller wild shoulder a sign to be quiet. Her eyes turned to the forest before her the low rumbling growl more that of a tigers as she lowered down and began to stalk forward. She smelt something ahead of her and wasn’t going to take any risks.

• Jax and Whisper finally slowed down and walked into a small clearing. They didn’t want to stay there to long. They didn’t know if they were still safe or not. As they got closer they caught sent of a few other wolves. Jax’s eyes widen once he realized one of them was a mutant. He looked at his sister. He gave her River and told her to go hide. He was trying to keep what was left of his family safe. He took a deep breath in and started to walk forward stalking towards the scents. As he went for the jump he ended up tackling a white female that he’s obviously hasn’t seen before. He looks down at her and doesn’t say a word. Slowly back off he quickly apologizes to her.

When Jax told her to go hide she took both pups and headed for the trees. She wasn’t ready to come across another mutant. She already had bad memories of her pack being attacked. She found a little spot under some shrubs and dug her way under them. She put the pups down and curled around them to keep them warm. She was going to wait until her brother gave her the ok to come out. She wasn’t usually like this. She was a tough hunter from her pack, but things had changed once they were attacked.

The twin pups are still sleeping.

• red-eyed%2Bwolf.JPG

Pack:

Luna:

Genesis

Alpha:

Tbd

Open

Healer:

Bai

Pack members:

Ooc-

To give you a size reference

Assume with continent drifting the main breeds are timber wolves grey wolves and Arctic wolves

EAFEwVJU0AIGZHs.jpg

coyote-dog-dire-wolf-northwestern-wolf-canidae-size-chart.jpg

A loud sharp Yelp left Bai as she was tackled from the side her eyes having been focoused in what Genesis had been stalking. Sharp teeth snapped without hesitation as the weight pressed down on bruises abs cracked ribs from the accident three days prior. Much to her surprise though as quickly as the weight has set on her it was swiftly abd aggressively replaced by Her Luna’s dark long fur that hid her almost completely. She had only gotten a glimpse of her attacker but wait... wasting that a wolf? Ears perked she crawled forward her head opting out of the larger wolves chest fur looking up abd the extremely tick off female whose red eyes were piercing into the male before her. She never noticed how long and sharp Her Luna’s teeth were until now standing under her massive head and drawls she felt like a child again.

The second she heard a yelp Genisus has whipped around the growling vocal released from her chest a terrifying boom as she used her head to butt the black body of fur off of her Bai. Long brilliant white teeth and bluish black gums were revealed as she snarled growled. Her dark ruby red eyes deep as blood stared out at this new creature as she felt Bai’s small soft head head slide up her scar riddled chest popping comically out of her fluffy neck fur. Had she not been so tensed she may have even chuckled. Still now wasn’t the time for games as she studied the male before her using words something she hadn’t done in a long time as Bai barely spoke. “Your... your a pureblood?” The breath in her chest seemed to leave her though she wouldn’t have regretted murdering him for her treasured female something that was rare and needed it certainly would of been a waste. “Are you alone or is there more like you and my Bai nearby?” She moved forward pushing Bai down as she carefully stepped over her so she didn’t accidentally step on her While getting closer to him keeping a some what friendly demeanor. “Your not injured are you pureblood?” Her question was more of a command for a answer as she eyed him over judging the potential use of him in the future.

• Deron and Howler had tried to simply hide when Genesis began to come towards them, but they stopped when she moved away after a yelp was heard. Then apologies and asking if someone was a purebred. Deron stepped out of the bushes, telling Howler to stay hidden quiet enough that no one should know someone else was there other than by scent. He spoke up in his deep, rumbling voice that isn't friendly, nor cold. "What does it matter to a mutant like you if we're purebreds or not?" He asks, circling around to stand next to Jax defensively. Also drawing attention away from his brother. "Leave these wolves alone and go." Howler quickly came out of the bushes when he saw that Deron was putting himself directly in danger. "Deron!" Deron's head snapped over to Howler, his eyes becoming wide with alarm. "Howler! No! Get away from here!" Howler comes up to his larger brother, nuzzling him. "No. We've already lost our pack and our parents, even our sister. Please....don't get yourself killed too, Deron."

OOC: Deron would be a medium sized timber wolf and Howler a small timber wolf as far as size. Interacting with ToxicSoldier1996 & icewolf33332

• Jax looked at the white wolf. Then he looked at the big black wolf obviously much larger than him. He looked at Bai and didn’t say a word for a few minutes then he decided to open his mouth. “My name is Jax, and yes I’m a pureblood.” He looked over and Genisus and then at Deron.He slightly rolled his eyes.“I have two sisters and a brother with me.” He looked back towards the forest. He could barely see his sister under the small shrub she was hiding under, but he motioned for her to come out. Within a few seconds she was out of the shrub and started walking towards him. For some reason he felt trust toward this wolf knowing she probably won’t do any harm considering she probably would have killed him a long time ago.

Whisper seen her brother motion for her. She crawled out the hole she had dug the first time, and took the pups. She started to slowly walk towards her brother. She was being very cautious, but at the same time very calm. She looked at the other two wolves standing there. She was more alert, but stayed surprising calm still.

• red-eyed%2Bwolf.JPG

Pack:

Luna:

Genesis

Alpha:

Tbd

Open

Healer:

Bai

Pack members:

Ooc-

The large black wolfs red eyes settled on the two brother her nails digging into the icy earth in temptation to swat the annoying one away. As another joined him she grumbled but nonetheless couldn’t turn a blind eye. Ears laid back she raised a paw and brought it down towards Derons head looking to put him under paw and embarrass him, her voice rolling out as frigid and cold as a frozen lake. “Shut up... I only need two males and won’t hesitate to kill anything that poses a threat to my future and that of any pureblood that follows me.” She turned eyes back to the first male who she noticed kept glancing at Bai as he spoke she didn’t have to look to feel the female pressing into her this fur looking around her shoulder. She was curious but knew better than to rush out heedlessly. Her eyes instead settled to the other female her mood improving greatly. “I am sorry to hear that, this world is unforgiving. I can not force you to come with me but I can promise food and safety.” She looked to the small pups near the female quite surprised at how tiny actual unmutated pups were

• Howler had snapped up at Genesis' paw as she raised over Deron's head, however Deron had move in the way, resulting in Howler biting his already injured shoulder. Deron yipped and Howler ducked low with a whine. "Sorry, deron." Deron huffed. "It's fine. Let's go." He pulls Howler up off of the ground and starts to nudge the smaller wolf to move. Howler stays planted. "Wait, she said safety and food." Deron growls lowly. "Yeah, food and safety, but how do we know she means it for us?" Howler thinks a moment and opens his mouth to say something, then closing it. Deron continues. "That's what the mutant that killed our pack said and they meant food and safety for themselves, through us." Howler hangs his head. "I know....but wouldn't she have killed you right that second if she meant food and safety for herself instead of us?" Deron looks back at Genesis, sighing softly. "I hate it when you're right." He grumbles lowly, then sitting down as Howler begins to lick Deron's bleeding shoulder.

• red-eyed%2Bwolf.JPG

Pack:

Luna:

Genesis

Alpha:

Tbd

Open

Healer:

Bai

Pack members:

Ooc-

The large black wolfs red eyes settled on the two brother her nails digging into the icy earth in temptation to swat the annoying one away. As another joined him she grumbled but nonetheless couldn’t turn a blind eye. Ears laid back she raised a paw and brought it down towards Derons head looking to put him under paw and embarrass him, her voice rolling out as frigid and cold as a frozen lake. “Shut up... I only need two males and won’t hesitate to kill anything that poses a threat to my future and that of any pureblood that follows me.” She turned eyes back to the first male who she noticed kept glancing at Bai as he spoke she didn’t have to look to feel the female pressing into her this fur looking around her shoulder. She was curious but knew better than to rush out heedlessly. Her eyes instead settled to the other female her mood improving greatly. “I am sorry to hear that, this world is unforgiving. I can not force you to come with me but I can promise food and safety.” She looked to the small pups near the female quite surprised at how tiny actual unmutated pups were.

Bai snickered in the slightest as she watched the two males bicker. “Please Genesis wouldn’t eat something that clearly doesn’t bathe.”the white tea laid her ears back as the large black wolf nudged her aside.

She moved to stand directly in front of the two brothers. “I won’t force anyone to follow me but I can say for myself I wouldn’t eat something I share seventy five percent of my genetics with. I don’t part take of such activities nor would I allow it. From where I stand you two would be the dangers rather you the confrontational one, as I have seen females wolves tortured from both males of the two species... still I won’t take back a offer. I was reared with some manners even if born of a mutant.” She turned from them to the siblings. “If you would like I can carry the children my teeth are larger than yours yes but just as gentle and you must be tired to of come this far.”

• As Whisper got closer she realized that the Genesis was no threat. She knew that if she wanted to hurt her brother or one of the other wolves she would have done it a long time ago. She set down the pups as they started to wake up. From all the running they have been doing she felt her body starting to give away, but she wasn’t going to go down easily. She lasted this long she could make it until they found shelter. She gave Genesis and approved nod all while looking at her brother.

Jax looked at his sister when she had approved. He was tense but quickly relaxed. Both wolves were no threat, but for some reason he still felt alert. It was not because of Genesis though he just felt off for some reason. He lowered his head and picked up River not even noticing that he was slightly awake.

Sky slightly opened her eyes but only to go back asleep again. She was aware that she was being picked up again though.

River opened his eyes and looked at Jax. He was confused considering he woke up in a whole different place. He watched at his brother picked him up again. He too had closed his eyes ready to go back to sleep.

• Deron and Howler watched carefully as all this took place, listening to each and every one of Genesis' words. Howler was first to speak, "A mutant with manners? Nice to know there is at least one." Deron looks confused, looking down to Howler. "Bro, dude, you tryin'a insult her?" Howler shakes his head. "No! I meant it as a compliment!" Deron nods. "Okay." The grey male stands, stretching. "Oi, woken up by being tackled, then meeting a mutant who's actually offering protection, this day is crazy enough to be a dream."

• red-eyed%2Bwolf.JPG

Pack:

Luna:

Genesis

Alpha:

Tbd

Open

Healer:

Bai

Pack members:

Ooc-

The large thick pelted female moved forward towards the pups watching tgdmske take one. “Your lucky we have a spot not far from here where we were going to stay for the night since it’s to dangerous to move in the dark. Cliffs and ravines can takes by surprise just as easily as a mutant.” She reached down her jaws gently wrapping around the pups full mid section supporting her between her top and bottom k-9’svwhut he’d young rested under her as a cushion from her sharp lower teeth. A strange filling filled her as she felt the pups soft small body. She was so light and delicate like a young rabbit yet some how far more precious. Her ears flicked at the two males releasing a snort at him calling her mutant again. While it was true she’d refuse to acknowledge it.

Bai fell in line next to Jax standing as one of the smallest wolves of this odd abd new formed group she naturally fell to the center. She knew she was t very strong or capable but she was worth protecting Genesis made sure she knew that much. She leaned around looking at the sleeping pup he carried her whitexears perked. “You said you were all siblings right? Where are their parents?” She was young and with youth comes a thick lack of subtleties especially after being with Gen who never held back a question I matter how personal it might of been.

• Jax eyes sadden. He wasn’t for sure if he was ready to talk about their situation yet. He lowered his head a little, but a few minutes after he lifted it up again and looked her in the eye. “My family and pack was attacked by mutants. My parents bought us enough time to take our siblings and get out of there.” He had a sad tone in his voice. He didn’t want to ignore the female though. It would have been rude. He glanced behind to check on his sister. To him she wasn’t looking to good. They probably had been running to long especially with no break.

Whisper was walking quite slow. All the running was finally catching up with her. She kept strong though to make it to where they were going. She managed with hunting why couldn’t she manage now? She slighting shook her head and caught up with her brother. She looked at Bai and smiled at her, but could see the tiredness in her eyes.

The pups once again sleeping as they reach their destination.

• red-eyed%2Bwolf.JPG

Pack:

Luna:

Genesis

Alpha:

Tbd

Open

Healer:

Bai

Pack members:

Jax

Whisper

Deron

Howler

Ooc-

Bai’s ears perked forward as Jax spoke looking down at her paws. “Oh... I-I am sorry.” Her ears fell back softly beside her head looking to the side in slight embarrassment. “I just wanted to get to know you a bit better.” Her ears flicked softly as she heard Genesis speak watching the female turn her head towards them careful about the pup in her jaws.

“Don’t apologize Bai... these wolves will be living with us so it’s good to know them on a personal level.” The dark black wolf hugged as they approached a old human tent made of deer skin in a triangular shape it was fairly large With room enough for them though they’d be close in proximity she knew wolves liked that sort of thing. The floor was lined with thick winter pelts soft to the touch scenting of Bear and rabbit Ears laying back she entered the dim tent laying the pup down on the softest spot her head turning to the other dogs. “You can rest here for awhile me and Bai can do the hunting. You are of no use to me if your hearts gives out.” Her eyes were gentle as she looked at the pups. “Do they... you know eat meat yet or?... I do have a solution if they need the extra nutrients still.”

• Whisper walked closer to Genesis. She looked at the pups and then at Genesis. “Yes they’re only enough to eat meat.” She said as she layers down right next to the pups. She was glad to rests, and glad that she was able to save her brother and sister. “They’ve been eating meat for about a month or two now.” She said slowly drifting off to sleep. She was to tired to stay awake and before she could finish her conversation with Genesis she was fast asleep.

• red-eyed%2Bwolf.JPG

Pack:

Luna:

Genesis

Alpha:

Tbd

Jax

Healer:

Bai

Pack members:

Jax

Whisper

Deron

Howler

Ooc-

That’s fine

Genesis breathed a deep sigh of relief as she says they ate meat she wasn’t sure what he could produce was even palatable. Since her first heat every time it happened she’d lactate slightly during that time it was rich in color and smelled sweet (it’s a actual condition in dogs who are unspayed downside means their more likely to get cancer but this is a rp) but she was a mutant... a fact she wouldn’t look away from easily. “That good to hear. Bai stay here with our guests and tend to their needs. Jax you have a good head on your shoulders so I am appointing you beta for now.” She turned and left the den her large form disappearing into the forests.

Bai tilted her head as Genesis told her to stay home her ears falling softly. “O-Okay Gen I’ll wait here.” She looked to the others her ears perked. “You seem fatigued... I’ll get you some herbs to revitalize you.” She smiles warmly heading for the entrance.