Toes Deep -- Pearlgaze

• HvzW7SS.jpg

-- BEARMASK && TOM && 22 MOONS

a thick furred body was slipping through the bushes that lead to Sunning Rocks. Ever since he was a kitten, he was told that there were cats who could venture into the depths of the deep blue string that gushed and gurgled. He was told that silver and gray bodies drifted and lived within the crisp cold grasp of the liquid domain that tasted like nothing anycat has ever tasted before. He was finally alone. No apprentice taking up all of his time and no mentor watching over him. Bearmask looked both ways once his head was out of the bushes as if he was about to cross the thunderpath. Seeing as no one was there, the young man trotted out and leapt up onto one of the stones. His crystal blue eyes watched the river and shrubs gently move. The sight was relaxing. He sat down and closed the blue optics he obtained from birth. Taking in the sounds and smells, he wondered who lived in RiverClan. How diffrent were they from ThunderClan? When he opened his eyes again, he spotted a cat sporting the same coat as him. Shorter and battered. He stared in awe at Pearlgaze

TRUE BEAUTY IS WORN ON THE OUTSIDE. KINDNESS IS WHATS INSIDE.--

•  Pearlgaze could feel a icy gaze staring into her siamese coat. She felt a small chill, before turning her head to where she guessed the cat who was staring at her was. Sure enough, a similar furred tom was staring at her from a short distance. The fur on her back raised cautiously, as she approached. Her nose twitched as the strong smell of Thunderclan hit her nostrils. "Who are you?" She demanded, eyeing the siamese tom.

☾*: I LOST EVERYTHING BUT GAINED THE THINGS I NEVER HAD

PEARLGAZE / TRAD RC WARRIOR / SHE-CAT / 14 MOONS / TAGS / PINNED BY Cacti.

Art by -SWANFEATHER-

Kh0qgdB.png?1

• HvzW7SS.jpg

-- BEARMASK && TOM && 22 MOONS

When their cool blue eyes met, the tom felt something strong rush over him. A lust he never knew to be found in anyone but himself. He has never seen another Siamese, nonetheless a color point before! He sees all these cats around camp, and frankly he likes the classic tabbies over any calico or solid coat. Next in his attractive list was the tortoiseshells. The torties were at the top of his list- until now. Yes he sees himself in his reflection and he finds himself quite attractive. He just thought it was a self indulging kinda thing. But no, this was real. The thing that catches his eyes the most is a colored point er- well he assumes so. He never really saw a point with a color other than brown. The largely furred tom stood and bounded off of the tall stones. He wanted to get a closer look at this cat, which the close up scent gives away to be a molly. He gave her a side smile, the kind girls usually swoon over.

"Bearmask... and you'r must be Angel... Are those scars from you being too beautiful StarClan gave you because they were all jealous?"

He meowed softly, yet confidently.

TRUE BEAUTY IS WORN ON THE OUTSIDE. KINDNESS IS WHATS INSIDE.--

•   "Pearlgaze actually. I gained these scars by risking my life for my clan. They prove my loyalty to Riverclan." Her tone was annoyed, as she kept her usual resting bitch face. Who did this tom think he was? Speaking like this to her. "What is your business here?" She questioned, ignoring his flirtation.

Art by -SWANFEATHER-

Kh0qgdB.png?1

• BcbJzT5.png

BEARMASK

thunderclan - warrior - tom - 22 moons

she responded to him with a rough tone. His ears flattened slightly in annoyance. "Well lady Pearlgaze, I'm just out here enjoying the view... hoping someone would show up to show me what all this enjoyment of swimming is."

//busy

•  "We don't need a lazy Thunderclan cat splashing around in our river." Pearlgaze responded. She sat down, hiding her Siamese paws with her tail. First of all, she couldn't swim in the first place. Second, even if she could, she wasn't about to waste her time showing a fully grown Thunderclan warrior how its done. "Why do you even care about the river?" She asked

Art by -SWANFEATHER-

Kh0qgdB.png?1