voices in my head ★★★ magics

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • It's lonely... not having his angels here with him. Ninja doesn't know what happened. One day they just... stopped talking. And any sane person would be glad to be rid of them. Arin had been just a temporary angel- annoying and insistent on speaking his opinion on anything and everything and talking about nothing and everything all at once. He never offered a lick of help. Brian on the other hand was his true guardian angel, cold and calculating. The hurtful comments killed his self esteem. He always insisted he was just helping Ninja, and he believed it. Call him a nutcase for missing them. But he couldn't help it. Having other voices in his head was better than his own voice. At least with others it was easy to deflect mean comments. It was helpful- an aid, to boost his own confidence. 'You suck.' they'd say. 'I also swallow.' he'd shoot back. Disgusting, in most some cases, but fuck if it didn't work. When it was just him.... he couldn't help succumbing. Because there was no after comments to shooting them down. No grumbles of disgust that made him laugh. No annoyed- but secretly amused- eyeroll. It was just Ninja and he hated it.

'hey... anyone home?

Nothing. Of course. What was he expecting?

But he wasn't keen on digging into his own self hatred. He didn't need to spiral. Not yet. Maybe once he was better set into the Haven. But not now. Not when he was trying to forget. The unicorn was sat in the meadow- a safe spot- a comfort. Being surrounded by flowers and plants and dirt felt good. It felt like home. He took in a slow breath and tilted his head up to the sky. Eyes closing, he focused... focused... Damn he hadn't done this in a long time. He was rusty and to anyone it would look like he was just sleeping or being weird. But slowly, slowly, there was a spark from his horn. And another. And another. They were weak and fizzled quickly after leaving the tip of his curved horn, but it was something. He was always so bad with his magic, but practice makes perfect. 3 years of continuous practice with little to show makes perfect... yes.

"SPEECH"

LIVING IN THE LIMELIGHT

THE UNIVERSAL DREAM

"PRINCE MERRY-GO-ROUND" — WIND HAVEN MEMBER — TAGS

PENNED BY Sympathy

• ⌠★⌡ "Might've wanted to try that out somewhere else." The lion covered Bianca in her sling with a paw, watching the sparks fizzle out and die almost as quickly as they'd popped into existence. They didn't appear to be especially threatening, but people practicing could get out of hand easily, especially when in relation to abilities like that. Learning control typically involved losing it, and in a place filled with flowers and plains, he couldn't say he was very interested in watching a fire break out. There wasn't much of a dry spell to have made everything more susceptible, but forests could still easily burn, whether there were matches or electrical arcs in the wrong place. "That something you could always do, or did you just figure it out?"

surely we must be more than

L O V E . O N . T H E . R U N

• "Hey no fire yet. I'd call that a score for me." he shrugged nonchalantly. Of course if he'd actually managed to catch a spark StarClan knows he'd be freaking out majorly. But nothing's happened... yet... so he wasn't concerned much. The unicorn felt a wash of hot embarrassment though once Honey popped that next question out. He hesitated. "I've always been able to uh, do electric stuff. Since I was a kid." He pushed his hooves into the dirt nervously. "Not super great at it though."

"SPEECH"

LIVING IN THE LIMELIGHT

THE UNIVERSAL DREAM

PENNED BY Sympathy

• UPON HEARING ITS EERIE HOWLS — 229.png

"Have you ever electrified anybody?" Aradia asked with interest, turning off her invisibility to reveal that she had been standing there beside the two the whole time. The kitsune turned to Ninjasexparty, unfolding her wings as her blood red gaze fixed on his horn from which the sparks originated. That would certainly be an interesting power to have, she thought. It certainly provided for more interesting ways to kill people, or torture them.

Hypothetically, of course.

*:・゚✦ — BUT I WAKE UP TO BROKEN GLASS

2hriekm.jpg

• Aradia gave him the creeps. That way she talked was.. unsettling. He shook his head sheepishly. "Nah... unless shocking myself counts?" He'd suffered many small burns in his numerous attempts to figure out his powers. And that was really the extent of it. He'd never been capable in using it in battle. He wasn't capable in battle period. He didn't like hurting others. The thought gave him a sick feeling in his gut.

"SPEECH"

LIVING IN THE LIMELIGHT

THE UNIVERSAL DREAM

PENNED BY Sympathy