SNOBBISM | P, RYAD

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • Akuma usually never found himself in the company of others but when he did, he usually tried to enjoy it to some degree. The serval was too use to being on his lonesome, having grown up virtually alone and such but upon spending time with those far after the damage had been dealt, he's merely grown to mimic the attitudes and personalities of those around him. There were some aspects of life he tended to prefer over others, surprisingly enough, and having a drink was perhaps one of them. It was a mere glass of wine, nothing strong or too fancy ( as Akuma was not the heaviest drinker out there nor did he find it "cool" to drink until one's heart literally stopped ), however it was much too boring to have a drink alone, he thought. Everyone was retiring to their chambers for the evening and it seemed like only a handful of Cartelians were still up and about and carrying on with business as per usual. Sunflower yellow eyes flickered across the kitchen area, wondering faintly if someone were to join him if even for a moment.

[ Faisal , apologies for the horrible start ;w; ]

・゚★ ———- STEP BY STEP I'LL CARVE

( THESE MEMORIES INTO THE WORLD )

AKUMA HIMURA . INFORMATION

• [ SHH IT'S FINE, your writing is always a blessing to read <33 ]

Ryad, too, was a loner in some regards. Prior to his stumbling upon of the Kingdom, all he would do was wander Agrelos both blindly and stupidly, trying to find some reason for continuing through even the more severe climates. Socialization on the other hand made him entirely awkward as a person. He'd always try to intervene with wry humor and confidence-lacking laughter, often making a situation more tense than it was before. But that's just a con I might have to fix some other fuckin' point in time, or whatever. Late at night, you could say he got the "munchies", and so due to this little evening craving, the coyote had set off to the kitchen in heat, his brows furrowed as he was pissed bumping into things along the way.

"This is the LAST fucking time I'm ever going to find this shit by myself, I swear I - " and then he'd caught scent of someone within the area, his ears perking as he padded over in Akuma's direction, just barely recognizing his scent. "How the hell are you doing fellow Cartelian?" his voice is laced with annoyance as he backs up accidentally into something, knocking an empty bottle over. "Fuck - anyways, what do you have there? Is it wine?" Alcohol repulses me but I need something for now. "Just gimme if it is, I need something to fill the void of my stomach."

FEEL ME DROWNING UNDERNEATH THE WAVES

EVERY TIME IT NEVER SEEMS TO CHANGE

FORMERLY "RYAD" — STORAGE

• Akuma paused in his drinking of wine when he hears things being bumped into from nearby. His large ears swiveling forward upon his head, his caution tape yellow gaze remains half-lidded as he listens carefully to the noises as they get closer and closer. He initially thought that someone was getting into a fight with a client ( to which Akuma would have ignored and continue on his late night drinking ) but it seemed like he was wrong in that regard, thankfully. He would hate to be the one to clean up after a messy scene, after all. Instead, a blind coyote stumbles out and into the kitchen just in front of him and his brow raises ever so slightly - in what, amusement, perhaps? - as Ryad curses angrily about his predicament. The Chain had to withhold an amused giggle at the other's exasperated state - why, he quite enjoyed laughing at the expense of another as terrible as that might sound. It made him feel all the more better about his own shitty luck. This poor blind guy seemed to have it a little worse than him for the moment but it would also be considered rude if he just laughed it up and went about on his own business, wouldn't it?

The small canine seemed acutely aware of him now though as the Solarian deputy approached him after he realized he wasn't the only person in the room even without Akuma making a noise himself. His catlike eyes narrow slightly in interest. Ryad's greeting has a smirk tugging on the informant's dark lips and it twists into something vaguely amused before it ironed out into an even smile. "I'm doing fucking fantastic, thanks for asking." He responds in an deadpan manner as he brings close to him the bottle of which he'd poured his past couple of drinks out of. His ear flicks as the sound of a bottle falling over reached him and Akuma couldn't help but think this poor man really didn't know where anything was, did he? It was painfully obvious, but the Himura would've thought that someone that stayed in the same place as he did for longer would have a better grasp of his surroundings even whilst blind. But perhaps that was just him, being an supernatural being of strength and all of that hullabaloo.

A hum pushes past Akuma's lips as Ryad asks him for a drink. The coyote didn't strike him the type to drink upon first meeting but perhaps he was wrong - or perhaps he was right, and this was an rare exception. Either way, knowing better, Akuma would respond idly, "Mm, wine indeed. I'll pour for you." And pour he does. Taking the glass tainted bottle by its neck, he poured the poor crossed man the drink he needed. Afterward, he'd slide it before him, murmuring, "There you are. Hope you don't mind that it's red wine." He comments casually before he poured himself another drink for himself. Wine often calmed him down whenever he got ready to rest for the night though he didn't drink it as often as some others might. Akuma called himself a modest drinker ( in which he was ) because he had no intention of severely poisoning his kidneys with harsher drinks such as whiskey or vodka or gin.

・゚★ ———- STEP BY STEP I'LL CARVE

( THESE MEMORIES INTO THE WORLD )

AKUMA HIMURA . INFORMATION

The post was edited 1 time, last by Serpentine Himura ().