LAST FRIDAY NIGHT / open, beach partay

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • ✦ ✧ ✦ /PRIOR TO CAPTURE

She was so beyond excited to host this beach party. The panther had excitedly gathered chairs, tables, and even drinks. There were also tiki torches lit all around, which helped light the area as the sun set. Morgan had found an old radio, and was able to power it on due to her electricity, which played lots of party music from the 90s and 2000s. Along with this, there was also an area for dancing, where many npcs had already flocked to.

However, if someone wasn't one to drink and dance, they could play some games on the sand. There was water balloon toss, some kind of form of beach volleyball, and there were a few beaten up frisbees. The sand was nice and cool, but not cold for this event, and she made sure each activity had their own space. Along with this, swimming was also included, with the water being a little on the cooler side, but was still warm. Beach balls were floating on the water, and there were various different kickboards that people could use. However, if someone just wanted to relax, they could. There were many beach lounge chairs laid out, along with towels for people to lay on and sunbathe.

Seeing all her work, Morgan grinned, and looked around. She was quite proud of herself. Wasn't the best, but she used what she had. "Alright everyone, who is ready to party tonight?" she called out, and immediately grabbed a drink. As she took a sip, she did not realize it was alcoholic, and made a face that told everyone that she had never drunk before. However, the panther continued to drink it, and once she was done, she threw the cup to the side, and waited for more Ruiners to appear.

"speech"

WOW I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN THAT DRESS TONIGHT

SANGUINE RUINS / / BERSERKER / / TAGS / ★ / PENNED BY JUNEY

• As it should've been obvious, Latenight wasn't a partyer. He liked his alone time. He liked hiding in corners and doing drugs by himself. But he definitely tolerated people a lot more when he was drunk or high. And luckily for everyone, he was. Whether he was high or drunk that was for his clanmates to find out judging by the rancid scents of alcohol and burning dog shit on him. He'd always heard that the worse the pot smelled the better it was. He was starting to think that was a lie because it just made him smell like a skunk chewed on his ass and in the midst of foreplay sprayed him with that skunk shit. Nevertheless he was here, a nearly empty bottle of whiskey dangling from between his lips by the mouth of the bottle. Head tilted he dropped the bottle at his paws as Morgan called out. "Better have some of those fucking umbrella toothpicks," he grumbled softly. Those umbrella toothpicks were fucking rad.

"What's the uh, occasion?" He questioned as he slithered over, not quite as fluently as usual, more wobbly than usual but still not enough for him to tumble down. He usually had control of himself when he was high, he was mostly used to it by now. The alcohol was a different subject though and while he wasn't exactly a lightweight anymore he still wasn't a professional Russian.

• Abbi never tinkered with ability blurring substances, such as the weed that Latenightpaw stank of nor the alcohol that Morgan had just tried for the first time. He had no person vendetta against them, however he just... never was a fan of the idea. Maybe, however, with all the stress he was under, he would try something. Maybe if Nadine stopped by and made herself a drink, he would take a few sips from it. She wouldn't mind, would she? He had a moment of uncertainty before grabbing some soda off of the table, taking a moment to be sure it had no alcohol to begin with, before taking a few sips and watching silently.

others can change and move on

so why can't you?

20h0x3q.png

sanguine ruins & shadow veil

warlord/physician & shadowkeeper

[sig art by seleste<3][icon art by fox <3]

• Baldr the Brave-----

God of light, joy and summer sun

You can bet your buttons that the god of sunshine and joy would be making an appearance at the party! The adolescent lion would bound over, his blue eyes bursting with light and excitement. "Sweet party my dude!" he'd rumble, bounding past Abbi and Late, calling over his shoulder, "What better occasion than party fever bro!?" With a whoop of excitement, Baldr leapt into the air, landing smack into the water in an impressive belly flop before disappearing under. He remained below the surface for a worrying amount of time, but of course big cats have big lungs and when he submerged he was spitting out water like a whale, rolling onto his back and floating like a jungle book bear. "Water is great!" he shouted to the land-lubbers, kicking a beach ball towards Late and Abbi, hoping to entice them in.

"Speaking" // Using ability

• "The occasion is me!" Nadine coos as she makes her way over, taking in the sights and sounds of the party. Geez, it's been a while since she's been to one, hasn't it? She wonders if Ver will show up. She wonders if it'll lead to them sneaking away like eager adolescents. Her smile broadens at the thought. Everything around here seems like it'd only further than situation, her mind picking up each option and turning it over in her paws. The dance floor could be fun. The drinks would definitely be fun. The Overseer grins as she picks up something that smells fruity and intense and boozy. "I wanted I party, and Morgan is just the sweetest gal - aren't'cha, hun? - so I got one. Simple as."

She giggles to herself and blows a kiss in Morgans direction. Even if there's nothing in her system yet (and her tongue darts over her lips, wondering what the drink will taste like against them,) she's feeding off of the preemptive energy. A beach ball flies dangerously close to her as she nears Abbi, giving a wink to Latenight before she turned to attention back to her best friend. "Why the long face, buddy? Looks like Baldr'd love to hang with you," she whispers, her tone teasing and bubbling with laughter. She takes a sip of her drink and looks back to the lion, a smile playing on her lips. Maybe Abbi just needs some love to take things from his plate of troubles?

"speech"

I WANT TO BE MISSED LIKE EVERY NIGHT
    I WANT TO BE KISSED LIKE IT'S THE LAST TIME
    SAY YOU CAN'T EAT, CAN'T SLEEP, CAN'T BREATHE WITHOUT ME

• ✦ ✧ ✦ The panther laughed when Nadine arrived to the scene, and winked at her. "Not as sweet as you," Morgan replied, and blew a kiss back at her. Turning to Latenight, she handed him a blue umbrella toothpick, and placed it in his bottle. "There ya fucking go, if you want a different color just come ask me for a different color," she said, and flashed him a smile. Seeing the ball, she ran up to it, jumped, and hit it, trying for it go back to the lion. She would then run into the water, a big smile on her face.

"speech"

WOW I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN THAT DRESS TONIGHT

SANGUINE RUINS / / BERSERKER / / TAGS / ★ / PENNED BY JUNEY