TIME AND I [wt ; gift making]

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • Zeppelin didn't know the first thing about making things by hand, from scratch. It was even worse when he was unsure who he was even making this for in the first place. He felt like a fool, sitting out in the warm summer air, futzing around with pieces of bamboo, and for a moment he hoped that no one else even showed up to the task he was given by Breakout. But he knew that if he wanted the task to be successful, it'd have to be more than him out here doing it.

He had laid out as many different crafting supplies as he could find in the palace. There were spots all around the assorted materials for other Dynastians to sit and try their hand at some crafting of their own, though he was unsure of how popular the idea would be. He didn't verbally announce the arts and crafts session, nor did he describe the premises of it. He was fairly sure that anyone who might join him was probably there when the task was assigned to him. So there he sat, trying to make a flute out of a small piece of bamboo. Presently, he was trying to carve out the mouthpiece with one of his claws, though it was taking him a while to get through the tough stalk. Who the hell was he even going to give this to?

"speaking"

\ I DON'T WANNA WORK YOU UP \ TAGS

I'M A LITTLE BIT HARD TO LOVE, I THINK I DO THAT ON PURPOSE

ZEPPELIN WALKER — DARK DYNASTY — ARCHBISHOP — PENNED BY SINGINGMOUSAI

• Glitteringgold had taken note of Zeppelins activity from afar and, with no outstanding tasks that would have been of a higher priority, limped over in natural curiosity, hoping that his presence would not be of disturbance to him. Some preferred to be in their own company, he knew as much from experience. Golden luminaries wandered over the various craft supplies that were on display, and from this managed to make the educated assumption that he was making something for someone. What or for who, that he could not interpret. "If you don't mind me asking, what are you making?" He queried.

Tribe of Unbounded Sky Deputy | Dark Dynasty Crusader

Former RiverClan Vice-Leader & Counselor | Former ToRW Leader & Medic

Born Feb 1st 2014 | Male | Pansexual | Avatar by Warped~ | Played by Periwinkle
    May be inactive Monday to Wednesday due to college