KIT KILLER | plot with dangerous rogue

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • So, this is Blizzard. Blizzard is daughter of DarkClan warrior, Jewelpelt, sister of Berylbreeze of SkyClan and mother of three kits from which she has killed two. She has borderline personality disorder, bipolar I disorder and chronic stuttering. She will kill or attempt to kill any kit she sees.

So, if you have a kit and want it killed off- here is the gal for that. Do you want your cats' litter to only partly survive? Instead of the clichè stillborn kits, you can make them NPC and have them killed by Blizzard.

But your character doesn't have to be a kit to be killed or harmed. In her maniacal episodes she'll harm whoever she sees.

Open to:

• being beaten up

• broken limbs/scars

• injuring y/c

• killing y/c

• fighting y/c

• stealing from y/c's clan

Closed to:

• death

• permanent maiming

• romance

• litters

• positive relationships

Want to be the surviving kit? Check this out! Plot kitten | TRADITIONAL | 1 slot OPEN

Don't call my name,

I'm not the same

—— F, Hetero, rogue, 14 moons | tags | history, penned by .Ruby.・゚✦

The post was edited 2 times, last by Blizzard ().

• would definitely be interested in a thread with this gal!! i've been looking to have moth get injured in some way, maybe in the process of chasing Blizzard off? she'd definitely act hostile if she found a rogue on their territory or stealing prey, so it'd be easy enough for a fight to start if you're down for that! ♡

jzjuvr_th.png

WELL, DOESN'T EVERYONE?

Mothpaw + Skyclan + Tags + Roleplayed by EliteAvery

• ah, would you be up for a future plot?

She could stumble across Citrus during her kitting and kill one of the kits and attack her - citrus doesnt want these kits, and this could be good fuel for her to actually keep them around instead of leaving them with kittypet like she planned.

She wont be kitting until the middle/end of july however.

You've got my, eyes... you've got my eyes...

You'll never be mine... but you've got my eyes!

Citrine | 12 months | cis-female | asexual homoromantic | NPC x NPC

trad. bloodclan | ask before attack (plot reasons) | plot | biography

• All of those sound wonderful! .Mothpaw. Cool, who makes?

Firestain of course I'd like to plot! Where do they meet? How does the kit escape?

Citrus ! that is soooo good, I'm looking forwards to it!

I can imagine the clans discussing how to protect kits against her on Gatherings ahh!

Don't call my name,

I'm not the same

—— F, Hetero, rogue, 14 moons | tags | history, penned by .Ruby.・゚✦

• would you mind making if you have the time? ❤️ I’m working doubles today and tomorrow so I’m a little pressed for time!

jzjuvr_th.png

WELL, DOESN'T EVERYONE?

Mothpaw + Skyclan + Tags + Roleplayed by EliteAvery