You'll be okay I promise

• Evan sat curled up in a ball on his bed,his phone shaking in his hand as he tried to dial his boyfriends number. His mother had left the house in an angry mood due to one of the nurses calling out and she had taken it out on Evan by mistake once he finally got the right number he put the phone on speaker

• Conner was in his backyard working on getting high when heard his phone ring. He glanced down see Evan's number flash on the screen and went to answer it. "You okay, Ev? What's up?"

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• "Sure...are you alone right now?" Conner asked getting up and moving to get to the car

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• "Alright, give me ten minutes and I'll be over"

• Conner drove over and went to check on Evan. He spotted him and went over to him. "What happened Ev?"

• Conner held onto him close. "It's okay...how about we get you to focus on something else?"

• "How about we go to the national park, see your favorite trees?"

• "Stop me from overdosing"

• "Still didn't stop your arm from breaking"

• Conner kissed his cheek. "I'm glad it healed"

• "What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't care for you?"