anyone wanna capture this exiler

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • hi hello. while being captured, she's up to being servant n such', just no torture.

+ while she is here I was considering that perhaps she can have a fling with an NPC (or unless any characters want to have a litter with her, that's cool too) and have a litter she'd leave here that can be added to the shadow veil mass adopt. she'd eventually escape and let the kids live in shadow veil. she will however probably periodically visit them.

WHY'D YOU ONLY CALL ME WHEN YOU'RE HIGH?

★ 11 moons | the exiles | tags | ic opinions | penned by zock ★

• hi!! i feel like that fits abbi well. he's not really the torturing type. though to be honest he might just put her up in a house and be like..... stay here for a day or two. i'll bring u home later

as for the fling idk if it would work w him bc i want long term relationships, but that's a cool plot nonetheless!!

others can change and move on

so why can't you?

20h0x3q.png

sanguine ruins & shadow veil

warlord/physician & shadowkeeper

[sig art by seleste<3][icon art by fox <3]

• im cool with both of that : o

ig it could be like,, eddie was the guard to her house n they got to talkin'? unless you'd like something else ^^

WHY'D YOU ONLY CALL ME WHEN YOU'RE HIGH?

★ 11 moons | the exiles | tags | ic opinions | penned by zock ★

• i can have eddie be interested in her- like she sneaks in to talk with her every now and then

eddies naturally a really flirty/seductive person so it'd work perfectllylyy!

tags | she/her | shadow veil | winged feline

• would u like a capture thread :0

others can change and move on

so why can't you?

20h0x3q.png

sanguine ruins & shadow veil

warlord/physician & shadowkeeper

[sig art by seleste<3][icon art by fox <3]