Hit The Road Jack - Joiner

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • Nothing had been going right the last few days; in fact Nebula found herself alone time and time again. The domestic feline couldn't stand being out here alone; there wasn't anyone that wished to spar with her. The girl's attitude was fiery as ever right now, as it finally come time to hunt down her mother. Sure she still was on the young side but Neb refused to live away from the wind haven forever. It seemed like she was walking forever before stumbling towards the border of the haven. Purple eyes scanned the area in front of her, trying to see if anyone was nearby.

Nothing was going to stop her from finishing this mission. It didn't matter if her mother wanted to see her or not; she would refuse to leave without witnessing her mother's presence. It had been to long that she avoided her family, only ever staying close to her other parent as she grew up. There wasn't even a thought about her brother rushing through her mind. Now wasn't the time to hunt down her starstruck sibling.

"speech."

Burn The House Down —— tags.

CASSIOPEIA.

nebula_by_raccoon_claw_dda5lqq-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA0MiIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2QwN2I4NTM3LTczMzItNDI3My1iYzBlLTc3ZDBlOTQxMmY2NVwvZGRhNWxxcS05MmYxZWU1ZS04MmMwLTRlZWUtYTVhZi0wODIyM2I3MmIwYTUucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.WypWU2WTveWC9onz95ARxICSWd-_PwWLUZlLkjwlbec

How bad did we want it and good did it feel

( Driving fast until we crashed into each other's hearts )

Wind Haven & Shadow Veil ☆ 10 Moons ☆ Plotting ☆ PENNED BY DarkenedMemories

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nebula Reaver-Break ().

• Draco's joining hardly committed to memory, perhaps calling it a tragedy and willing it to disappear. Still, it wasn't any sort of dream or nightmare, as she woke up with her dual-colored son sleeping in the same house, occasionally painting things that looked no different than the surroundings to her. Did she like him? No, she forbid herself to. She wasn't a mother, it was obvious since she abandoned her three children, and she didn't think she'd be a good one now.

The girl picked up on an abnormal scent, the smell of her daughter having never committed to memory. She approached lazily, preferring to be the second or third one there, only to arrive the first. She looked the spiteful girl up and down, her own nub tail wiggling in distaste, "What do you need?" the woman asked bluntly, eye narrowing ever so slightly.

• Had she expected the first person to greet her be the one she searched for? No, not one bit. But it seemed her hunt ended easier then when it started. "I came here to find you mother" Her tone was crude and held an anger that wasn't seen on the molly's face. Nebula wasn't going to act all nice and sweet, after all Cass had left her and her siblings to be cared only by one guardian. "I refuse to live out in these untamed lands" This might not be a good impression for those just appearing; then again most didn't seem to know the story surrounding Nebby.

Months ago she hadn't been this way; the rejection and such had changed the young feline's personality for the worse. "Do you not remember me....? Nor the way you rejected us" The child was lashing out with her words, finding them more of use then her claws against her own mother.

"speech."

nebula_by_raccoon_claw_dda5lqq-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA0MiIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2QwN2I4NTM3LTczMzItNDI3My1iYzBlLTc3ZDBlOTQxMmY2NVwvZGRhNWxxcS05MmYxZWU1ZS04MmMwLTRlZWUtYTVhZi0wODIyM2I3MmIwYTUucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.WypWU2WTveWC9onz95ARxICSWd-_PwWLUZlLkjwlbec

• I came to find you, mother.

Did Draco say the same? Did anger and fear of her mistakes boil in her chest just as it did then? Did her eye widen then narrow, confusion evident in her lavender iris? Cassiopeia had no words for her spiteful daughter - though Nebula had no apparent mutations, it was easy to see just from her angry personality that the apple didn't fall far from the tree. How does she respond? She could hardly remember yelling at Draco to quit lying, only to drag him into her home on a chilly night, her intentions never clear even to herself.

"I survived them fine when I was your age," she huffed, ears turned back, "It sucks to know that my supposed children can't do the same," she wasn't a mother, she couldn't be - she popped out three kids and left them behind. If anything, she was an egg donor, a womb donor, a pregnancy donor. Hell, she didn't even know why she kept them in the first place. Did she like their other parent? Or was she swindled into liking them? Whatever it was, there were kids wandering around with her names and her blood, but she wouldn't ever call herself a mother.

"What do you call yourself, child? I never named you myself," it was true, she didn't. She left shortly after their birth, after all. Did she caress their fur? Did she miss their scents? She couldn't remember, her memory of these kids failing her immensely.

• These empty unowned territories that she lived in prior to this were terrible. Nebula could only frown as she listened to what Cassiopeia said. There was a pause before she allowed her mother to hear the name she was given "My name is Nebula" It wasn't anything abnormal like one would think; it was normal just like the girl's current appearance. She hadn't gained any abnormalities unlike her brother, but now wasn't the time to focus on him. Nebby couldn't recall if he even was here anyhow; but the mention of children did gain her interest. "I also choose to come here; it wasn't like I don't have the ability to defend myself" This was a remark to Cass's statement of living outside of a group, only wishing to have people to be around.

Maybe she'd get a chance to interact with people her own age. Take sometime to learn about the home she was joining; because of course she was.

"speech."

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nebula Reaver-Break ().

• "Nebula," it coincided with her name, almost. Cassiopeia was a constellation, as was Aquila. Maybe it was a last ditch attempt from her former lover to get her back, naming one of their children after something similar to herself. That didn't explain Draco's name, however the girl figured he was named as such because dragons were hard to tame creatures - and as was she. Maybe her lover, in the end, was a spiteful beast.

"I could've done better," she muttered, finally, as if she had much say in her own child's name. Nebula's biting comments was probably why she stayed here, entertaining her child on the border, "Your brother is here too. Draco - how come you're all bitch and sass while he came with a trolley of paints?" had he come with his own supplies? Again, she couldn't remember, but the girl didn't dwell on the details.

• The highlander had been resting when she heard her clanmate's voice drift over lazily in the breeze. The girl was understandably less enthusiastic about visitors at the border after her last ordeal, but she figured Cass had it handled. Declan sat up sorely, sauntering in the direction of the conversation. The closer she got, the lesser it sounded like anything she'd want to be involved with.

Declan could certainly empathize with the fear of being alone. She found that it correlated with the absence of particular things. That's when it picked at her most. When she really delved in to who she was missing.The girl couldn't relate, however, to knowing that her abandonment was on purpose. The fem discerned that an instance like that must be absolutely devastating.

Her first instinct was to comfort the other girl, to soothe her, but she hung back hesitantly out of respect for Cassiopeia. After all, she had no right to judge the lady's choices. She highly regarded the older woman, though she knew the feeling was not mutual. Instead she offered a small, friendly smile to Nebula as she hung back politely.

[ TAGS ]

- tell me love is endless, don't be so pretentious▪•

mobile 24/7

• So her brother had managed to find their mother first; that must've been quite interesting. Nebula had seemingly been given all the sass, as Draco never did argue back to her much. She didn't respond to the mention of how she could've been named better. The child did catch sight of another approaching now; but kept her attention focused on her mother. "I suppose he's forgiven you for what you did. I on the other hand won't."Just because they were born of the same litter didn't mean they acted the same. Nebula always had a growing attitude as she aged, not all of it was due to Cassiopeia. "I want to join the wind haven whether you approve or not" Nebby's tone did begin to soften, as she didn't want to cause herself to stress out to much.

Who would be the one that decided if she could stay? Hopefully they appeared soon so that Nebula could begin learning who she wished to become close to.

"speech."

• A pit began to form in his stomach as he stumbled upon the exchange between Nebula and Cassiopeia. How could a mother not love her children? The question was one he could never comprehend, but he knew for one thing: If he ever had children of his own, they would be loved and would never have to question it. Perhaps it was simply the way he grew up, surrounded by a loving family who were as close as could be. His eyes lingered upon Cas' figure before narrowing. This feud was none of his concern, but he still felt troubled by it. "Why have children if you don't want them?" the question escaped his mouth before he could even begin to filter his thoughts. Still, it was an honest question even he wanted to understand.

Sighing, he looked back to Nebula before flashing the girl a smile. "You're welcome here, of course. My name is Viktor, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask," meowed the tom, trying to redirect his prior outburst.