"Halfway between the black and gray is no place for a life to waste away" -P- Jewelpelt

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • Ragnar bounded through the woods, eager to continue exploring. his human, Milo, finally trusted him enough after moving her to let him beyond the small screened in patio of their cabin in the mountain forest. Milo was a cautious man, especially with his animals. Odin got more attention, of course, being injured, but Ragnar didn't mind; he was much more content to roam about his new territory, perhaps climb a few trees and chase a few foxes.

the cabin out of sight, he wandered until just before dusk, far into the woods. The sound of a shuffle and the snap of a twig got him to stop in his tracks.

"Hvem er der?" (who's there?) he mewed loudly. he hoped his large size would be enough to intimidate a potential predator off.

~* MountainDew and SmokeWeed are valid warriors cats names, fite me on this *~

• JEWELPELT

S♍

The molly was checking the border one last time before sleeping. Her eyes were already heavy, the edges of the blue sky she could see from between the endless pines of the forest coloring themselves pink. She even cracked a twig, whatever, at least she could scare off some snakes. But her senses awoken once she heard a strange call in the distance. "Uhm... hello?" She walked towards the source. "Who are..." her mind flashed back to one of her expositions. She's met a cat who talked like that, but she couldn't remember what's language it was. "You are on DarkClan's territory. How can I help you?" It took her more than just to be tolerant this time.

• Ragnar stopped, his ears flicked forward. he recognized that voice, no, it couldn't be- "Jewel? is you? what are you doing here, Friend?" he paused to lope towards her, suddenly exited. he stopped in front of her, a smile on his face. he finally registered the last thing she said to him "What is Darkclan, Friend? Is been very long since i've seen you!" he babbled in norwegian excitedly recounting how he got to the mountain, before switching to english again, remembering she didn't speak the language.

"I have moved with Milo and Odin to Cabin a few hundred yards from here, Milo think it will be good for Odin. you remember odin, yes? black bird we cannot eat? he is doing better as well, wing is fixed now, and caws happily when he sees me. i think that is good. how have you been? I smell other cats on you, do you have a clouder now?" he meowed ecstatically.

• JEWELPELT

S♍

He's... ended with expositions? Cool then. Her mind started clearing up, and she understood certain words. "Cool, friend. I am a clan cat now. I know we all thought street cats had clowders, but in this forest those are clans. I am a warrior and DarkClan lives here... I'm worried they wouldn't be happy if they saw you behind the border. This is our territory, but I wouldn't mind talking with you for a bit. Where does your twoleg live?" she asked, speaking with broken whatever language it was.

• Ragnar nodded, and smiled at Jewelpelts' attempt at norwegian, before switching to a heavily accented english to make it easier for her "Me and Milo live a bit south from here, a few hundred yards. you can come visit if you like? i have not smelled any other cats nearby, so i must be on unclaimed territory."

the big Forest Cat shook his pelt and laughed "I think I will be fine against a clan cat, I was always a better hunter than even you were." his whiskers twitched in amusement "I did not earn this nick in my ear against a mouse, that is for sure." this was true, he had gotten the nick in his right ear from tussling with a fox, and emerging victorious.

• JEWELPELT

S♍

Jewelpelt grinned. The tom always spoke about his battles and hunts. "Sure. I've never put a paw out of my house before... something happened. I don't think you wouldn't be able to beatbox a clan cat, but twenty cats born in the wild might be a bit too much. Anyhow, I don't want you to get into trouble. There's a... border a few steps behind you. I am part of the clan now, burn I wish you the best anyways." He wasn't pretty stubborn, wasn't he?

• he was a very amiable cat, but the prospect of friends seemed to brighten him up "You can visit anytime you like, and if you think any clan cats would like to 'hang', there are lots of mice and birds on my property" his tail swayed happily "I would like to learn more about your Clan, yes? perhaps i will leave Milo one day to join." the large tom stretched before turning around and bounding a bit away. he turned back to look at Jewelpelt "Will you follow?" he mewed.

• JEWELPELT

S♍

Jewelpelt hesitantly mixed the dirt with her paws. "I'll stay here. Although maybe I'll go check on you soon. You can visit me if you want, just... stay behind the border. I don't want my clanmates pissed of at you. If you'd like to join someday, it would be nice- DarkClan needs strong warriors. Anyhow, good luck!" a smile crept onto her worried face, joy tainting her nervous voice. Her eyes sparkled. It was quite fun to talk with him. Hopefully they could meet someday again.

• Ragnar visibly drooped, sad his friend couldn't visit. "okay, but in winter! a lot of animals rest in the attic, makes for very good hunting. if your clan falls on hard times, i am happy to share what i have." he brightened up at this thought, as he always liked making new friends. "tell your clan i say 'hello and welcome!' will you?" he went across the barrier, paused, and bounded back over to Jewelpelt, giving her a friendly nuzzle. "something to remember me by." he purred before leaving a final time baking a beeline for his and Milo's cabin.

• ((Awesome! do you know any other darkclan cats who'd be willing to maybe do a group rp with me? i could even make this thread pubic and let other cats jump in, or make a new thread, either is fine with me))