SLAVER'S BAY || MEETING 06-10

• -- this takes place in their new home of the church

so you can all begin posting in the new territory

The morning crawled forward with little resistance, the sun pushing forth into stained glass windows of the altar room. The male had been up for much of the night, thinking and contemplating what he needed to do. What wrongs needed to be corrected and how things needed to progress for him. They were all still healing and still reeling from the events that had taken place not too long ago. Some had nightmares of the twoleg monsters that crashed down upon their home, raining wood and debris over their heads. Wails broke the night of the injured and he had to wonder at why this had happened to them. Now he sat, a king still, but one with no memories that made sense to him anymore. Faces of those he was supposed to trust were just strangers in his gaze and he flinched back from them. But he needed to trust someone and so he threw his trust at Bune and he threw his trust at Nathanos and Ruth. He didn't know why but he felt as if that was what he should do. Moving forward he allowed his head to be held up high as he took in the quietness of the dawn that he was about to shatter. It was early yes, but most if not many of the members were already walking around and showing themselves for the day. It seemed that it was now that he would begin a meeting and to make announcements. Even if he was tired from his trip back from Thunderclan he was going to be fine, they were going to be fine.

"Bloodclan, gather before me for a meeting!" His voice though tired was strong and echoed in the room as he sat down upon the carpeted steps. The pews were dusty and hold but they would do for a meeting place. Curling his tail against his body his eyes glimmered with thoughts. Taking a deep breath he would then tilt his head a little bit as he listened to paws begin to trickle in slowly. Cats of all ages and backgrounds surviving together, those that were bloodthirsty and those that were not living together. "It's been a trying time for all of us. I know that. We lost the Bloodhouse and...much more. But we've found a new home and hopefully this one will not succumb to a twoleg invasion like the last. If you wish to explore you may, however, I ask that you be careful in doing so. We will still claim what parts of the territory that the twolegs didn't take. But for now see what is to be gained from what is around us." Licking his maw the wounded creature would try and settle himself before he allowed his ears to angle forward because he had a lot of announcements to make but bloodoaths would be done first as well as getting rid of a certain rank that meant little, especially when captures were already considered lesser. "Today I will be getting rid of the inferior rank, it's redundant when captures are expected to be playthings anyway. So with that said step forward Kronos, Lavendersouls, Agraes, and Nathanos for your Blood Oath Ceremony."

PATCHWORK.   Ravenwatcher   AGRAES.   Nathanos

9p10cik.png

KEEP MY GLASS FULL TILL MORNING LIGHT CAUSE I'M JUST HOLDING ON FOR TONIGHT

—— wildseas. | 27 moons | tags | artwork by stiner + avatar by pax✦

• 「"I came for blood. blood, blood" — "Because revenge is all I haven't lost" 」

Lavendersouls heard her name be call and the she-cat stepped up, her tail twitched with eagerness as she looked up at Wildseas with a calm look in her pale blue eyes. It had been moons since she was stuck in the nursery taking care of three murder beans, but now she was abled fit and now able to work in the clan once more.

"Vicious bloodseeker"

Lavendersouls

(Lame track post)

Canaryy_by_Stiner_small.png

(wonderful art by Stiner! <3)

Characters played on this account:
    Canarypaw, Mysticfang, Rin Rose

"And almost get wack by brambles? I don't think so. That be a cruel game to play. Tansyface what in Starclan's name goes on in that mind of yours?" -Canarypaw 2k19

Canarypaw/song/9 moons/shadowclan kit/She-cat

Mysticfang/16 moons/ Darkclan senior warrior/Tom

Rin Rose/21 moons/Cartel/Member/Female

Tags

• Expecting kits was more than a hassle, especially with what was going on. She wasn't showing it right now, but eventually it would be made clear. The journey to the church had been a long one, along with stress. With other members voicing their concerns. It was all paranoia. Then again, some members were lost in the aftermath of the bloodhouse or missing. They had claimed some areas of the church, but there were still multiple areas they had yet to explore. They were not accustomed to this new home of theirs. Her leg had gotten better from the escape, so getting to the meeting wasn't a big issue. Wonder what the boss' gotta say now that he's back. He did announce their move and what to be wary of, which made sense. What she didn't expect was her name to be called along with her brother. The blood oath ceremony, she had heard of it. She didn't have a problem going through with it, seeing as she couldn't go home. This was her home now. She simply did what she was told and stepped forward.

ALONG WITH YOU DIED JOY

all that remains is despair and meaningless tomorrows

DARKCLAN WARRIOR | 15 MOONS | BIOGRAPHY | PENNED BY VINCENT

• NATHANOS

( tags and biography )

He was still getting used to it, their new home, but in time, he knew, he would grow to find comfort in the newfound walls surrounding him. Wildseas' call echoed throughout the alter room, permeating the warmth of the dusty atmosphere, and Nathanos heeded the summons with large paws carrying him toward the BloodClan leader. With pricked, torn ears, the hefty tabby tom listened with attentive curiousity, and felt his heart fly at the mention of the inferior rank being removed, and, called forth for a blood oath alongside his sister, Nathanos held back a rolling purr of satisfaction. Without a word, but with a wicked grin, he stepped toward the leader.

code by xredxpepperx - art by Entin

KVzvFjF.png

i'll be good, i'll be good, and i'll

LOVE THE WORLD LIKE I SHOULD -- PENNED BY SHEOGORATH

• 「 love to hate me — spit me out like hot wasabi 」

Bianca was there in a quick track post.

speaking thoughts

bloodclan ♔ former head guard ♔ 26 moons ♔ she-cat ♔ maria x leonardo

penned by hanakosong - TAGS

• ✦ ✧ ✦ seated beside bianca, the woman would nod towards the leader in a silent track post. golden eyes flicked towards the blood oath takers as the head guard blinked in approval.

I'VE GOT A SECRET FOR THE MAD

artemis ——– bloodclan, tags, penned by lavendes

• It was odd, trying to adjust to this new place. The church had its charms, but it still did not quite feel like home, not the wah the Bloodhouse had. But he was adaptive by nature, he had to be, and so he would do just that - adapt. The lilac tabby limped forward as Wildseas made his call. It was difficult to see his friend seem so...jumbled. The leader was fine for the most part, but sometimes he could see in the fiery male's eyes just how hard the gears were turning to make connections and piece things together, bits of information that seemed to have gotten a bit scrambled amongst it all. But the king had not faultered. He had risen and would continue to rise. Bune seated himself, positioning his hind leg so that his hip was in the least amount of discomfort.

"WHEN DID I BECOME SO COLD" & TAGS

Y1StgXT.png

I NO LONGER FEEL THINGS I KNOW I SHOULD

Bune / Male / BloodClan / Leader / 28 moons / penned by Monahan

• the only reason that i'm here is to wreak havoc.

the canine-like kit flexed his long limbs. he bent his back towards the ground while the rest of him stretched upwards. his teeth, gleaming white and still razor sharp from recently growing in. they surrounded his pink sandpaper tongue like a cage. the whirl in his mind created a constant buzz in his ears. he was only imagining the noise.

but the thing that snapped him out of his head was Wildseas' voice.

he slipped through the crowd of people and took his place beside Artemis. he pressed into his mothers pelt with another wave of relief once again. he was glad that she was safe, her comforting warmth soaking into his fur.

"Speech."

penned by gucci. black jackal of bloodclan.

• Citrus just.... sat on the sidelines. The frail molly didnt feel like she fit in yet, so she felt like she was intruding.

"FEELINGS ARE FATAL" & medium difficulty, attack in bold and @ account

You've got my, eyes... you've got my eyes...

You'll never be mine... but you've got my eyes!

Citrine | 12 months | cis-female | asexual homoromantic | NPC x NPC

trad. bloodclan | ask before attack (plot reasons) | plot | biography

• Plastered against the back, long shadows thrown from the stony walls encasing the many bodies before him swallowing him whole. He hadn’t been around during the demolition that had taken the Bloodhouse. A shame it had been but alas the story continues. Another brick building to house the lot, and Wildseas was still standing, all was good. Upon getting his skull kicked in a few notches, he had spent his recovery in an old barn. For several weeks he had been missing, such has been his sanity but he was back now. Once again, the memories still haunting but no long crippling. Nothing to say for his visage as there wasn’t much he could express that wasn’t horrid. Wildseas, unbeknownst to the ivory beast, had received a similar tregedy. An attempt on his part, perhaps an accident on the fiery king’s. Lost memories, it was like the grumble of a belly on the brink of starvation. Something they would both be fighting the rest of their lives, perhaps.

Inferior rank done away with? Wildseas held a fair point. Each tired breath that followed his tone was embraced with a familiar power. He missed this, he missed witnessing the growth of his clanmates. Even the little ones. He thought, his crimson orbs crawling toward Artemis and Havoc with a silent fondness. He wondered if the bond between mother and daughter would last forever, or would it falter as to succumb to harsh realities and the drama. Tricky.

His attention flicked away once again, catching his attention was a striped ginger. One who sat away from the crowd just as he did. Hesitantly, he forced himself back onto his alabaster paws, the tapping of his callused pads sounding off as he made his way toward Citrus. Offering her a gentle dip of his skull, and a ghost of a smile as he could not. "may I sit with you? " he queried, a gentle tone escaping his reptile jaws that smacked together like a woodchipper. Drifting his attention briefly to Nathanos as the striped man caught his eye. The feeling of the brick that plummeted down upon his skull repetitively by the other, drifted so bitterly sweet into his memories. He had asked for it though.

• Flinching as if she had been hit, Citrine had the exact expreasion of a deer in the headlights.... just before getting hit. Wary green eyes stared, and mouth qas agape, before she'd stammer out a response. "u-um... sure " she knew somewhrre in her mind that she wasnt there , that they weren't going to hurt her... but old habits die hard.

"FEELINGS ARE FATAL" & medium difficulty, attack in bold and @ account

You've got my, eyes... you've got my eyes...

You'll never be mine... but you've got my eyes!

Citrine | 12 months | cis-female | asexual homoromantic | NPC x NPC

trad. bloodclan | ask before attack (plot reasons) | plot | biography

• As they stepped forward he looked upon all of them and his gaze became heavy lidded as if he was about to pass out or something of the sort. But he was contemplating the weight of the situation, the idea of it all. That this was a step they were taking which they could not walk back from or face death. Flicking his tail the injured demon got to his paws and made his way over to them, missing one currently but this would have to do for now. He would get to the other individual if he showed up. "You all know that this is an important step within Bloodclan as a whole. This is where you stand your ground, you do not falter and you show that you have the utmost loyalty to those that you have come to call your family. You will not betray them, nor harm them and you will die here within the folds of Bloodclan. In taking this oath you pledge your life and everything you have to this life and those that grow with you. Breaking this oath can mean death upon your head and you will not be able to return." His voice was low but moved with power as he stopped at Kronos, lifting the other's paw and carving an 'x' into the now member's pad. He moved on from Kronos to Lavendersouls and did the same before his large bulk came to stand in front of Nathanos. He was clearly troubled, there was a lot to be troubled by but he shifted his paw and moved to mark the other's pad with his claws. After this he stepped back and then turned to Bloodclan, lifting up his voice. "Welcome our newest members into the fold!" The echo and shouts that sprouted up made the leader feel something. But he was almost in a stupor as he moved on and perhaps it was because of his waning strength, the need to rest his injured body growing.

Swallowing he stormed forward, because he had other things he needed to go ahead and speak of. "For a moon we have been without a deputy but I have found in one particular cat who I think is worthy for such a rank. He has....been by my side for a long time." Hesitance. "Now I say this before all of Bloodclan that Bune will be the new deputy." His forested green eyes searched for the lilac tom for a moment as he released a breath and then shifted himself. Things were troubling but they were to get better he was sure and he curled his tail against his form as he slowly sat down. He had one other promotion to give as he searched for the persian among the crowd of cats. "Bianca you have proven that you have the skills to take charge and to help those before yourself. Thoughtful planning is what we need and thus I am promoting you to Head Guard along side Artemis. This leaves us without any guards and so that means that I will be watching with my deputy and head guards to see who is fitting for the position. This meeting is dismissed unless anyone has anything to say."

9p10cik.png

KEEP MY GLASS FULL TILL MORNING LIGHT CAUSE I'M JUST HOLDING ON FOR TONIGHT

—— wildseas. | 27 moons | tags | artwork by stiner + avatar by pax✦

• Sitting beside his mother and brother he allowed a slight frown to cross his face. He understood why Bune was being made deputy, he seemed capable enough as far as strangers went, but why was Bianca being made head guard alongside his mother? Was Artemis not good enough in Wildsea's eyes. Did he think that Bianca could do better than her? What, was he preparing to kick her out of her rank? Gray eyes narrowed slightly along with his frown as he glanced to the dark feline beside him, hoping to see how she felt about this.

everything you love turns to dust

tribe of rushing water // male // tags

Ears perking slightly when she heard Wildseas name Bune deputy, Bianca's icy eyes searched through the ranks calmly for the tom, wanting to congratulate him and speak with him about the promotion. It was exciting in a way, and he deserved it she thought. It was fitting, especially given his friendship with Wildseas. She had seen the way they trusted each other in a way that didn't cloud the other's judgement, didn't found on bias.

However, the Persian felt her gut sink and knot abruptly at Wildseas' next words. Everything he said felt untrue, felt unreal. It felt as if he were making things up about her, the promotion feeling unjust, Bianca feeling unworthy of the title. Artemis already held the position, but clearly he was promoting her for a reason. Bianca didn't know what it was, hadn't been expecting of the sudden change in position. The Persian knew she was reclusive, blunt and removed and cold. She was open to only a few, and even then, she was a book that only granted access to her first few pages. Shifting slightly, Bianca felt the uncomfortable, hostile weight of several gazes on her fluffy fur, and she hated Wildseas for a brief moment. But when she lifted her icy gaze to look at him, she supposed she understood. The tom had recently been through a trauma, wasn't the same as he had been before the demolition of the Blood House. He was a shadow - a memory - of the Wildseas they had known, missing memories and experiences that he once held and shaped his character around. Her promotion was likely a security blanket for him, nothing to do with Artemis' skills or his perception of the Head Guard's skills. Bianca would just have to do her best in this new position. It wasn't like she could turn it down.

speaking thoughts

• ✦ ✧ ✦ it had all played out how she thought it would. this all made sense, especially in the realm of deputy. bune would make a fabulous deputy- that she was sure of. the male was calm and level headed. he deserved it more than anyone. she'd find the tom in the crowd, allowing her gaze to begin to sparkle as she simply nodded to him. he'd help lead them to great things, she knew, and it wasn't like she hadn't been expecting this.

at the tensing of her son beside her, the woman turned towards the silvery goddess, blinking thoughtfully. there was a reason for this- there had to be. she by herself was obviously not capable of handling this rank alone. wildseas had seen her struggles and decided to help her. that was what she would believe at least. she knew what others would think- that he was grooming bianca to take over the role, but artemis didn't much mind. bianca would be a good fit beside her. they'd work together- she'd make it work. slowly a smile crept onto the woman's maw, tentative and small though it was. with a soft brush of her tail, she'd let the other know it was okay. "congratulations. we'll do great together." she'd meow quietly, a soft sigh escaping her lips as she blinked. her friend (that was what she was... right?) would be a strong and valuable head guard. it would work. it would have to.

I'VE GOT A SECRET FOR THE MAD

artemis ——– bloodclan, tags, penned by lavendes

• The hefty tom was quiet as the small group took their blood oath, Nathanos included. If the dark tabby had any shred of honor in him at all, then he was truly serious about being a faithful BloodClanner. Perhaps Bune ought to cut him some slack. He had been helpful thus far, he supposed.

He was torn from his drifting thoughts as Wildseas continued, his interesting piqued at the mention of deputy. Though as his own name was called, his heart thumped a bit harder in his chest. He supposed he knew that he would be a contender, but it was still an odd thought. Perhaps Wildseas should have chosen Artemis - that seemed a more obvious choice, at least if you looked strictly at the chain of command. Perhaps it came down to her children. A potential bias or source of clouded judgement that Bune himself did not have. Either way, the lilac tabby felt a rare stab of pride, though it faded away quickly, his outward expression never revealing the truth of his emotions. He gave only a nod of his head to Wildseas, a subtle acknowledgment of honor and gratitude.

Bianca's promotion caught the scarred tabby off guard as well. Throughout his moons in BloodClan, he had never seen two head guards. It almost seemed to contradict itself somehow - especially since there were now no regular guards. But Wildseas surely had his reasons, and perhaps he and Bune could discuss matters later on. The lilac tabby scanned the crowd, finding Bianca beside Artemis and offering her a small, rare grin that vanished as quickly as it had appeared.

"WHEN DID I BECOME SO COLD" & TAGS

Y1StgXT.png

I NO LONGER FEEL THINGS I KNOW I SHOULD

Bune / Male / BloodClan / Leader / 28 moons / penned by Monahan

• WICK ovOlSMH.png

Wick hadn't been given time to adjust to the bloodhouse before it had been destroyed, and the move to the church therefore didn't faze him as much as it did some of the Clan's older members. As far as he was concerned, shelter was shelter. The group now had a new roof over their head, a new base from which to run their operations.

Faint interested colored his dark eyes as Wildseas called a few cats forward for their blood oaths. The process of becoming a full member had been described to him when he'd cast his lot with the rogue group, but this was the first time that he was seeing the ceremony actually play out. To others, it might appear a let-down, but the ebony tom felt that there was little to be said for flashiness when a few quick words would suffice.

Next came two promotions. Wick had met both cats, however briefly, but he made no move to offer them congratulations. If either happened to glance his way, he'd dip his head politely, but he wasn't given to unnecessary speech.

• Nova was proud of her sister and Bianca. The former was just because they were blood, they were sisters and what reason did she need to be happy for her family? As extra as it seemed really. But the latter, Bianca, she was something and somewhat underrated herself. Not cool. Happy, the silver bobtail cheered for the two head guards. Now Bune, a tom to admire was named deputy. She wasn't surprised remebering that Bune was turely there by Wildseas for the longest. At least what she remembered. Silently she cheered for the two promoted. Blooclan was growing and recovering from the wounds given to them as a whole. That's all that mattered didn't it? Inferior was abolished and instated as new members. CHange was really coming to her home it seemed.

(c)trexgirl

Bianca was caught up in her thoughts when Artemis suddenly appeared beside her, offering quiet congratulations and expressing the sentiment that she thought they would work well together. Blinking quietly, mildly surprised at the other she-cat's words, Bianca wasn't entirely sure how to react. There was something in Artemis' voice that felt...genuine? Usually when Bianca had received congratulations in the past at her shows, it was merely done with lackluster out of expection and courtesy, or it was done with the bitter edge of defeat, sour and harsh and not at all real. The pretty Persian was used to congratulating herself, trying to boost her own pride with a worn out mantra of I deserve this, I earned this. Even Maria and Leonardo - her own parents - would never congratulate Bianca. They told her once that it would make her complacent, lull her into a false sense of security and be the beginning of her downfall. Bianca had learned early on that to maintain her position at the top, she could never relax, could never allow herself to feel satisfaction over her accomplishments.

But now, here among BloodClan, Artemis was offering her congratulations, expressing the hope of working together to better their Clan for the ones that lived among them. And then her icy gaze glanced around at the others, wondering if they shared that sentiment, and she caught eyes with Bune. Her heart pounded erratically in her chest when she caught sight of his soft, congratulatory expression that lasted merely a heartbeat. It was more than anything Bianca had ever been given by her parents, and it warmed her from nose to tail tip. But the Persian's expression was unchanging, stoic in the face of this news. Forcing her gaze back to Artemis and away from the back of Bune's head, Bianca dipped her head slightly to the other Head Guard. A fissure appeared in her mask of neutrality, just the slightest glimmer of hope, of pride and joy slipped through to sparkle like a distant star in those pale, icy depths of blue irises. "Thank you, Artemis." The words felt foreign as Bianca turned them over on her tongue, not because they had never been said before, but because the sleek Persian had never said them in such a genuine manner before. Like her past congratulations, her thanks had only ever been said in monotone or with the cutting, sickly sweetness of thanks meant to wound one's pride.

Sincerity was something new and uncharted for Bianca, but the pretty Persian thought she quite liked the rush it gave her, and the taste it left on her tongue.

speaking thoughts