FEAST OF KINGS -- Princess Penny's Friendly Friend Event!

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • softer than ice —

so many creatures suddenly showed up! her eyes widen as more and more new faces appeared. some were cautious and seemed out of place judging by their body language and others seemed to be quite ready to mingle. frankly, it brought a tear to her eye.

“y-yes please, simon. i-i’d love to make f-food for your wedding!” she honestly didn’t know simon that well either since she just met him around the time she brought her pasta cart. still, he appeared to be a good soul that she could just as easily put her trust in like the rest of her exile friends. she felt good that she helped pair oaklee and roseus up with the two solarians, so she quietly excused herself in order to waddle forward to meet the rest of the guests that arrived.

the little ice princess waddled past creatures, whispering soft hello’s in order to not interrupt any ongoing conversations that were going on before she arrived.

she had disappeared for a bit in her cell that she didn’t get to see softvelvet leave the exiles. she had always wondered where he went or why as she had no knowledge on the friction between the exiles and the dark dynasty. her round eyes widen curiously at the elegant panther approaching her. his familiar voice, he remembered her! little tears welled in her eyes as she moved her blubbery self closer to softvelvet, pressing her nose against his front left leg. “u-uh huh... i saw lots of fighting h-happening at home... so maybe... i thought... a party could make it stop...” even to her, the idea seemed far out but it was worth a shot. everything was worth a shot to her. “w-why do you look...d-different? w-why’d you leave...?”

❄️

THE BIRDS, THEY GOT HELP FROM BELOW

FROM DIRTY PAWS AND THE CREATURES OF SNOW

harp seal pup + physically easy + mentally easy + ice tiara ref + tags coming soon + believes tiara holds ice powers

• The world is distorted, I'll follow the footsteps

hold back the screaming within me, in silence —

"Leo is saying this is strange. Like walking into a lion's den, only to be offered refreshments." Came Vale's low mumbling, as the smaller leopard followed her leader, the soft hissing of the viper and black mamba on her back, and as Kady wandered off somewhere, the hybrid stayed put, in the middle of this surprisingly cheerful setting, picking up a small glass of water for her to sip as she watched the others converse. "But I think it's nice." She quietly added on.

Even if it fades

it will not disappear!

tags. | played by Mirror's Edge

• He hadn't been expecting anyone to take up his offer of a conversation. It wasn't easy conversing with someone who was prone to attending every raid the Exile's had, he got that, so the look in his eyes when Kady actually acknowledged him was one of surprise. She may not have said it aloud and her physical form may have been different, but her scent was familiar - she'd been one of the BlizzardClanners to confront the pup when he'd trespassed looking for... stuff. Now he was an adult and he'd grown out of his puppy fat and bad attitude and gained a sweet new leg, he could forgive Kady for not recalling his face from such a long time ago. The wolf remembered, only because he'd taken his adventure there seriously. He had to at the time after all, he'd been brought up to the believe they were evil... they didn't act it when looking back now. "So you're probably not gonna remember this, but you were there when I visited BlizzardClan back when I was a kid. I uh, I wasn't in the Exiles then, I think I was with the Shadow Veil. Name's Cody,". She wasn't normally this weird? Neither was he.

Cody never claimed to be the most extroverted extrovert to ever extrovert, but he was damn sure he could do better than this small talk. It was far too odd for him, even without BlizzardClan-related beef he felt as if he was conversing with someone who could've killed him (or tried) if they wanted to. He shuffled his weight, swiveling so he could face Kady head on. "Yeah no sweat. I guess it's alright not being at each other's throats,". Another Pavlovian glare was shot towards Shadow Veil in the second of silence. Most of our throats. Realising he might have been staring too long, honey coloured eyes darted back, offering a semi-apologetic look for his rudeness. "You're not the only cautious one, half these guys are more willing to kill us than share a toast. My clanmates are brutally honest though, they wanna stab you they wouldn't do it in the back,". A reassuring grin was offered, not really thinking when he promised such a thing. It was true, but it wasn't exactly a comforting fact. "Anyway, what you doing in BlizzardClan nowadays?".

YOU TOOK MY DREAMS BUT NOT MY NAME

CODY WILSON / WOLF / TAGS / PLOT / COMMANDER / PENNED BY Vexxyus

• ———— Kady Keyper————

Funny how it all plays out in the end

8YLTNcD.png

The snow leopard tilts her head in curiosity when Cody tries to jog her memory of when he was a pup in the Shadow Veil. Did she remember him? Vaguely. Not so much him, but the situation surrounding him. Did she hold any grudges though? Well she was the type to forgive, but not forget. But oddly enough she could understand when many others have strayed off the 'right path'. Whatever the 'right path' was. She once was a criminal using her mind and shamefully her body to coax innocent strangers into ambushes. She had lied, stolen, and killed and for what? Love? She was never loved by the leader of that group. She was merely a toy in his game, but she was blinded by love at a young age and didn't know any better. It's not like she had the option to run away either. She was paying off her mother's debts to the clan though it never seemed like anything she did would satisfy the criminal group's needs.

So she found a way out one day. She ran and never looked back. She joined the Exiles once. Back when they were known as the Renegades. And the little vixen was there for three days before deciding their life wasn't for her and so she sought refuge in BlizzardClan. It was only supposed to be for a few weeks so she could get herself back on her feet, but weeks turned to months and months turned to an entire year.

And now she was leading them.

Following in Aleksei's legacy and hoping every single day that she won't make a mistake. She's made a family here through trust and blood. To say she would die for her clan almost seemed like an understatement. She would do anything to make sure those around her lived a good life. But did that mean she was on the right path? No. She wouldn't think so.

"My memory is foggy, but I personally think it might be best to forget the past. Unless it matters to you, then by all means I will listen more." The snow leopard says gently with a small yet genuine smile forming on her face. She meant her words. While she might not recall in detail what Cody had done, she would willingly listen and speak with him civilly about it if he wanted to. There's no harm in listening to someone's thoughts after all.

At his comment about everyone not being at each other's throats she chuckles and takes a moment to gaze around at the large group. Some faces she recognized. Others she didn't. It was strange, but it felt nice. While everyone had their differences at least they were all willing to put them aside for a good time. It's no surprise to her that the Exiles function that way. The whole not stabbing in the back thing. They were savages, or at least, stereotypically they were, but at least they had the confidence and the courage to go through with their ruthless acts and not hide behind lies. In a sick way it was admirable. She fears she has grown too soft in BlizzardClan and now fears being judged in her clan after being appointed the new leader.

But that was also just her anxiety, so maybe none of that mattered.

Eventually her gaze lands back on Cody and she provides a casual shrug in response to his question. "Waking up, patrolling, eat sleep and repeat. That's about all there is to it in my life, so I'm sorry to break it to you, but you're speaking to the least interesting creature at this party." A smirk forms on her face at the remark. "In all seriousness though, things have been slow yet calm. Everyone is busy doing their own things, which I respect. We're planning a few events here and there. What about you? I take it you left the Shadow Veil since you're here." And while she noticed his glares at some of those members, she's polite enough not to bring it up. "I hope life is better for you here and that you're enjoying yourself."

You're playing with fire

xdp6mfE.gif

☾*: Living in sin ————

Nothing's ever free, is it?

Cared for by Echo || Blizzardclan Leader || Tags || Fancypost Raptor Art by Pax

• Jonas hadn't really expected Celine to say anything to him. He didn't give much of an introduction, after all, so there was little jumping-off point for a conversation. Really, he'd just placed himself nearby because the woman had been quiet and he'd no intentions of socializing. That being said, the sound of her voice came as a bit of a surprise. He looked at her with partially widened mocha eyes, watching as she glanced him over. BlizzardClan? She seemed to recognize his scent. As the stranger brought up an unfamiliar name, he knit his brow, lips turning into a partial frown.

"Ah, I am from BlizzardClan, but I'm afraid I don't recognize that name," the boy would respond a bit gruffly. Every so often, he would look away from Celine, just in case Keturah decided to show. "To be fair, I only joined about a month or so ago. But our leader is called Kady Keyper." He failed to mention the fact that Kady was attending the party; he didn't want to give too much information to a person he didn't know. What if she held bad intentions. "Why do you ask? If you don't mind."

TO BE A SOLDIER WHO KNOWS HIS ORDERS —

THIS IS GOSPEL, FOR THE VAGABONDS

BLIZZARDCLAN — COYOTE — RUNT — PENNED BY JOZI

• Céline could tell that the boy didn't particularly want to be conversing with her; his gaze kept wandering. Was he looking for someone or trying to make a point to her about his lack of interest? She disregarded it either way, too intent on digging for information to care.

He didn't know Sweetophelia. Dissatisfaction was clear on her scarred face as she processed this. A month wasn't terribly long, but it was long enough to have met the woman if she were still around, she realized with a surprising amount of disappointment. Her tails shifted restlessly. Kady was a name she didn't recognize, and she couldn't bring herself to feel any interest regarding this mysterious leader.

The kitsune couldn't help but tense up at Jonas's inquiry. It was a reasonable question, she told herself. "I used to be a member of BlizzardClan," she admitted after a few moments. "Sweetophelia was the leader at the time. But that was a long time ago." There was something akin to bitterness in her tone.

「 AND I DON'T WANT YOUR PITY ——— ・゚✧ 」

❝ i just want somebody near me — tags & documentations

• Jonas blinked. He could see the pain in Celine's expression, hear the remorse in her voice as she seemingly realized that an old friend was long gone. Unlike his old home, High Haven, clans changed so rapidly. Each day, there were new people joining, old members leaving or being killed. It must be strange, he thought, for someone like Celine - to leave a clan one day only to have it become somewhere strange and new the next. He could sympathize with her, if only a little; his entire family and all the other members of his rogue group had been murdered in a single afternoon, while he was out picking herbs. He was the last living memory of a group of people lost in history.

"Hm," he finally offered, a simple response to her explanation. He paused for a moment. "Why did you leave? Not suited for clan life?" He would ask, attempting to dedicate himself a bit more to the conversation. He didn't want to be disrespectful. Speaking of which... "I'm Jonas, by the way. I would mention my clan, but it seems like that's rather unnecessary."

• Glitteringgold emerged, carrying the scents of The Dark Dynasty and The Tribe of Unbounded Sky on his freshly groomed, pale pelt. He came briefly to a halt, golden oculars skimming over the gradually expanding crowd. Everything appeared to be on par with a regular party, no suspicious characters or objects that he could recognize, no sign of an imminent ambush. Naturally, had been skeptical of the invitation, he found it difficult to believe that The Exiles would invite their enemies to a party and there be no malicious intent involved, but as his arrival would indicate, curiosity had gotten the better of him. The decision had not backfired thus far, and for that he thankful as, with a broken leg, he was in no state to fight had his worst fears been correct. Like many, Glitteringgold was not particularly fond of The Exiles, for good reason. He had witnessed the suffering their psychopathic members had inflicted on the innocent and undeserving, they lacked the morals and boundaries that defined other anti-Clans and that made them dangerous. Not all of them were that however, he had to reserve some judgement, Breakout was a nice guy and the Penny that had orchestrated this event seemed like nothing more than a sweet youngster with a distaste for violence - that would likely change.

Satisfied that nothing was amiss, he relaxed his tensed shoulders and three functional dainty paws began to carry his slender frame effortlessly in the direction of the food tables, the fourth suspended above the ground in a cast. It would not be long until he would be able to get it removed, as it had been several weeks since the incident and his leg was healing well. Glitteringgold picked up a plate, piling on edible items that captured his fancy. Parties were not his forte.

Tribe of Unbounded Sky Deputy | Dark Dynasty Crusader

Former RiverClan Vice-Leader & Counselor | Former ToRW Leader & Medic

Born Feb 1st 2014 | Male | Pansexual | Avatar by Warped~ | Played by Periwinkle
    May be inactive Monday to Wednesday due to college

• Klara had been drawn to the event by the sounds of chatter and arrived fashionably late. It was strange to see so many Clanbound characters floating around, and the rogue (for this occurred before she would join forces with the Exiles) decided that she would be involved as minimally as possible. The horned feline stuck to the side of the group, shrewd yellow eyes scanning the mixed crowd as she watched them mingle.

WALK THE LINE — INFO

WILL HEAVEN STEP IN

THE EXILES — INFO — IC OPINIONS

• "Not suited for clan life," she repeated. Even when she'd been happy in the Cartel, that had been fairly true; it had always been difficult to form friendships with anyone outside of her siblings, because truth be told she'd never been particularly interested in doing so. Lunae's abuse of her had sealed the deal — you couldn't blame someone for having trust issues after being tortured at knifepoint by their own mother. Despite how long it had been since that horrid day, Céline's heart lurched at the thought. She hastily shoved the memory down before panic could take hold of her. Not while she was in public. She was silent for a few long moments as she forced herself to slow her breathing.

Eventually, she seemed to refocus on Jonas. "I'm Céline." Once upon a time, she would mention her last name to anyone she met, pride lacing her tone. Now it felt pointless unless formality was required; these days, no one knew of the family that had once been so great in her mind. She was the last Wolfgang left. It was a lonely feeling. "I'm an explorer; I've been traveling all over Agrelos and documenting my findings. I'm on my way to the Arcane Mountains right now, but I'm going to stay with the Solaris Kingdom for a bit to prepare and gather any information that I can." She seemed to grow more animated as she spoke about her own occupation. Discovery was the only thing keeping her going these days.

「 AND I DON'T WANT YOUR PITY ——— ・゚✧ 」

❝ i just want somebody near me — tags & documentations

• Softvelvet allowed for a bigger smile to envelop his features as the little blubbery girl came over his way and pressed her nose against his leg. She seemed rather happy to see him and the feeling was very well mutual. He leaned down to press his nose against her forehead, a light and joyful chuckle leaving the lips of the prince. She seemed primarily concerned about all of the fighting the Exiles was doing, as he would have assumed. He knew the girl wasn't the biggest advocate for violence unlike her unruly clanmates but he felt a little bit easy about her survival knowing Breakout would most likely never let anything happen to Penny. "Oh, dear, everything will be alright soon enough, I'm sure of it." Maybe it will, maybe it won't, but he chose to be optimistic for the girl. He just prayed to his deity that no one here would start a fight at Penny's charming event - it was the only thing he prayed for, really.

The young man frowns ever so slightly when Penny asked him why he'd left. He looked about briefly, his ears flickering slightly as a quiet sigh pushed through his maw. "Me and Trash had a falling out," He admits, his smile fading ever so slightly. It took everything within him not to look or sound bitter about his own departure but he really was and for a damn good reason too, he thought. "And I left to take care of my clan. The Dark Dynasty needed me, princess." As for why he looked different, Softvelvet honestly shrugged his slim shoulders. "It happened while I was sleeping," The ivory panther would say, "I don't know why it happened either, but it seems like I'm stuck in this form for a little while."

Softvelvet offers another little soft sigh, his smile returning as he moved to give Penny a nice hug. He would love to see the ice princess a little more often, if only for his own sake. But god forbid he would go to the Exiles' border for anything. "I'd love to see more of you, Penny. We'll have to have a tea party sometime soon, hm? I missed seeing you around."

SINGING MY WHOLE LIFE WITH HIS WORDS

SOFTVELVET HAMRIK DARK DYNASTY PATRIARCH INFORMATION PENNED BY YAKAN

• Well, it seems he had responded a bit too late seeing as Penny had been swept away by the crowd. It didn't matter to him. At least not when he caught a gleam of shimmery golden fur from the corner of his dark eyes. Head turning he fixed his stare onto Glitteringgold. Well, holy shit. He was still alive even after Latenight had painstakingly dragged him out of the water and risked his own life to save the fucker. He was surprised that the legate was still alive, he seemed like a clumsy fellow now in Latenight's mind.

Slithering forward he stopped alongside the tribe member nonchalantly grabbing his own plate to pile with food he didn't know the name of, or didn't care to learn. Hardly paying attention as some of it overflowed and toppled to the ground he frowned lightly before glancing over at the golden and white tribe member. "How's it going?" He questioned, looking from the corner of his eye. Quite a conversation starter. He should've outright told him that he owed the seal point. Oooh, that would've been funny. But Glittering did owe him. Latenight had saved his life.

• softer than ice —

she smiled slightly at his words except for the part where softvelvet revealed why he left. she couldn’t shake off how disappointed she felt in herself for just not “being there” when he did leave the exiles. trash had always been nice to her, a little rough around the edges but he had always been nice. “i’m sorry f-for not being there when you left...” she said softly, letting out a content and small whimper as the panther embraced her blubbery self. at least the little princess was back and she could make things right again. “i-i can come over to your clan!” squeaked the little princess at last with her eyes twinkling with childish excitement. “i-i can bring the tea...a-and the cookies... w-we can have a party like r-royalty!” she had been going around agrelos a bit more than before. just a few days ago, she hung out in solaris. sure, it might take her a while to find where the dark dynasty was, but she’d do it for softvelvet!

❄️

THE BIRDS, THEY GOT HELP FROM BELOW

FROM DIRTY PAWS AND THE CREATURES OF SNOW

harp seal pup + physically easy + mentally easy + ice tiara ref + tags coming soon + believes tiara holds ice powers

• Latenightpaws judgement was correct; Glitteringgold was clumsy. Not to such an extent that he was constantly tripping over his own paws or walking into others, he was actually rather agile and precise on his dainty white paws when all four of them were functioning correctly, it was more so that objects would slip from his grasp or he would find himself almost walking into a door frame, barely managing to skim past it. He often attempted to hide such mishaps from the likes of his associates, but it was not always possible - the waterfall incident being an example of that. Had it not been for Bakalaureat, he would have succumbed to a watery death. It would have been rather ironic if he had, considering that he was RiverClan born and raised.

Pale ears swiveled as a familiar voice penetrated them, tugging his attention away from the vast array of edibles arranged in front of him. At first he had assumed that it wasn't directed at him, rarely did anyone ever approach him in a social situation like this, but upon turning his angular muzzle in the direction in which the voice originated from, he found his golden gaze meeting that of a seal points and was able to deduct that it had been. Almost immediately, something clicked. He knew exactly who this was. Different scent, different body, but there was no mistaking that voice. "Laureat, I must say, I'm rather surprised to see you. Things are going good, or as good as they can be anyway." He was actually glad of it, despite what he was accused of; Bakalaureat, or Latenightpaw now, had been the closest person he had to a friend in a long time.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Glitteringgold ().

• Eyes widened in panic, his breath catching in his throat as he tossed down the plate of food he had been nabbing back onto the table to whirl to face Glittering. Choking on his breath for a few more seconds he hissed out, "My name is Latenightpaw." Oversized ears pinned back with displeasure and faux confusion. He had thought that the old feline knew what being discreet meant but it seemed he had overestimated his former tribemates intelligence. Looking over his shoulder he sighed as he hoped none of those egotistical, big-headed Blizzardclan fucks hadn't heard his loud-mouthed idiot of a tribemate. "I don't know anyone named Laureat," he answered with a shrug as he noticeably calmed down. "And I don't know anything about Blizzardclan. I was just asking how you are. But.. you seem to have me mistaken for a friend?" He spoke with a slight tilt of his head in confusion.

• Glitteringgold took note of the panicked behavior that ensued his words. He nodded calmly, golden oculars wandering over his surroundings before returning to the seal point. It was unlikely that anyone, let alone a BlizzardClanner, had been in earshot of their conversation as most were flocked around Penny, if there had been any indication of otherwise he would have been more discreet with his choice of wording, though it was understandable for the other to be concerned nevertheless, due to the nature of the accused deed. He wasn't going to defend Latenightpaw by any means, for all he knew he could be guilty of the crime and in that case he certainly would not be seen by his side, yet he was not going to out him. It was not his business, he barely knew anything about it anyway. This was a peaceful party, or so it had been advertised as, and he was not going to change that. "My apologies, Latenightpaw. You sound like someone I know, a simple mistake to make." The feline quickly corrected himself, to a prying ear it would genuinely seem like nothing more than a case of mistaken identity. "You're from the Sanguine Ruins, right?"

• Jonas gave Celine another glance over - the first time he’d really looked at her, considering he had been eyeing the outskirts of the group, hoping to catch a glimpse of his sister’s familiar form. He was beginning to lose hope - as well as take genuine interest in the conversation that he was having. Not suited for clan life, then; Jonas could respect that. He hadn’t considered joining a clan once before his run-in with the Exiles, it had never been a second thought. He preferred smaller groups, like Highhaven, his birthplace. But Highhaven was gone, destroyed, every member dead. BlizzardClan had taken him in when he was halfway out the door himself, they had cared for him, and they’d earned his loyalty. And so he would remain.

Celine. Jonas offered a partial dip of his head in greeting. “Nice to meet you, then, Celine,” he’d offer with a slight smile. As she delved further into the topic of her wanderer lifestyle, the undersized coyote listened with perked ears, head tilted to one side. “An explorer? That sounds like an exciting life. Perhaps a bit lonely,” he would say, shifting his paws. “I’ve seen very little of the world myself, though. Just the mountains where I used to live, and, well... here and BlizzardClan. Have you been far?”

• He probably wasn't supposed to be here. He reaaaaally didn't think it was okay to go, considering how reluctant everyone- himself included- in Wind Haven had been about going. But the need for socializing and the desire to not miss out on any party overruled any sense of reason the idiot had in his head. Ninja didn't have any impulse controls anymore... so... yeah. The unicorn was next to arrive on the scene, maybe the only Wind Havener here? He didn't see any familiar faces but what he did see was an entire ass dining table and he had the munchies up the wazoo and- holy shit he was going to cry how the hell did some adorable tiny kid do all of this? StarClan save him because he was going to die on this day. Ninjasexparty hurried over, eyes as wide as saucers as they scanned over the various amounts of treats. Where should he start? Should he even talk to anyone here? Oh... but all of this food... Shaking, he brought a pretty blue cupcake to his mouth and bit into it. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. ….he was crying.

"SPEECH"

LIVING IN THE LIMELIGHT

THE UNIVERSAL DREAM

"PRINCE MERRY-GO-ROUND" — WIND HAVEN MEMBER — TAGS

PENNED BY Sympathy

• —— AMBROSIA AETERNUM ——

Ill believe it all, there's nothing I won't understand

PINKPAW.  

Ambrosia would look over at Latenightpaw, unable to help herself. Her shoulders would sag when she saw him already off interacting with another feline, seemingly completely oblivious to her existence. I mean - jeeze, that was a good thing, right? It should be! It mant he didn't need her and that was good! But...it also meant...he didn't need her...Agh but again -good thing! She was, after all, the one that litterally kicked him out! She had no right to expect...to expect...what, exactly? Oh she didn't know...

"Hm?" she glanced back up, startled when she realized the feline she herself was speaking to was already talking. "Oh uh - hey, name's Ambrosia...Shadow Veil midnightbringer..." she cast one quick glance at Late, before forcing herself to look away. Having not heard most of what Pinkpaw said, Ambi would smile sheepishly, "What uh - what did you say...your name was again?"

"Speech"

*:・゚✦ I am the latest colors

I hate the newest songs, I can't stand the lyrics

ILL NEVER SING ALONG! *:・゚✦

— Midnightbringer of outer relations Heartchart | Plots| TAGS| Antiigone —