ESCAPE PLAN COMPLETE//O+Dual Joining

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • Once more she had worked to collect information on different clans in order to find a new home. This time though she had to put more thought into her choice as she had a daughter to think about this time. A daughter who also made it difficult to get such information without getting caught sometimes trespassing.

Astrid kept a relatively blank expression as she began approaching the border of The Cartel's territory. Though she wasn't quite keen on the steep cliff she had heard about she still felt this clan was better suited for her needs. From what she understood they generally worked much like her family does. The Cartel did trades of all sorts collecting goods and their own currency for such services. It was perfect for her personally since she was quite adept at such transactions, and even would do some for her family as well on the side. Of course she knew not to steal from their own business though as she didn't need any sort of trouble. Besides, she had left her previous home mainly for the sake of the pink kitten beside of her.

Glancing over at the child, her gaze softened a bit as the girl looked at the place in wonder. While the feline regretted leaving behind her brother and sister, she couldn't bring herself to force them to follow her. She also couldn't risk any of her past clanmates getting the chance to hurt either her or her daughter. So, she had decided to leave quickly after already having been quiet for a bit before then. She knew though if members of The Cartel knew about their history it could potentially become problematic for them both. After all, The Exiles were the enemies. Even if she held no loyalties to them personally she could still be suspected of some sort of treacherous intent. She actually had waited a little bit to try joining since she wanted to make sure no hint of The Exiles scent was left on her.

Once the two had reached the border she put her front leg in front of the smaller femme to stop her. When she got the girl's attention she sat down motioning for her to do the same. As soon as she was sure Mew wouldn't run off she relaxed a bit and began to focus on her surroundings. Hopefully someone would come to greet them sooner rather then later.

//Here it is! Mew. If you need any edits let me know! EDIT: Anyone can post actually now! No need to wait for the tagged account to post c:

"SPEECH" ☼ TAGS ☼ LONER

I AM NOT SIMPLY A CRIMINAL

I AM THE MOST DANGEROUS CRIMINAL

head of the Nightshade family — reference — roleplayed by InspireAndInfinite~

The post was edited 1 time, last by Astrid Nightshade ().

• // welcome, you two! i'll try to get a response up within the next few days, schedule permitting, but i'm so excited to have you in the cartel!

THOUGH NOT A FLATTERING MAN

[- IT MUST NOT BE DENIED -]

I AM A PLAIN-DEALING VILLAIN

• V E N U S

LOVE IS STRONG

BUT I AM EVIL

tags --

The woman would stroll forward as she spotted neon pink fur on her boarder. The duo were, something else. So, she slowly came to a stop before the other and tilted her head. Ah, hello there. What brings you two to the Cartel? She asked in a calm tone of voice.

speaking

code by xredxpepperx

• JERUSALEM JBeoZri.png

The mother-daughter pair by the border would be met with a mother-son pair from the Cartel. Jerusalem had been enjoying his mother's company, and as two strangers appeared, he couldn't help but feel a faint flash of irritation at having his walk disturbed. Venus' ascension to leadership hadn't left him feeling abandoned or shunted to the side, as was often the case with leaders' children, but he nonetheless felt permitted some jealousy.

Venus had already spoken so Jerusalem sufficed with a rumbled, "Hello," as he worked his frosted features into a glazed smile.

THOUGH NOT A FLATTERING MAN

[- IT MUST NOT BE DENIED -]

I AM A PLAIN-DEALING VILLAIN

• And here came Akuma, a man that was without his daughter and one who grew bitterly jealous upon the sight of mother and daughter standing side by side on their border. However his jealousy was not made known and his bitterness was swallowed like a heavy pill, a smile forced upon the dark lips of the servaline creature as he comes forth with sunflower yellow eyes settled on the group before him. He settles at the Patroness' side, his tail giving a slight flicker. He does not offer a greeting of any sort, verbally and physically, and instead leans back onto his haunches. His ball python companion, Lucy, raises her head towards the group and hisses towards them warily to which Akuma merely chuckles lightly in slight amusement, apparently finding mirth in whatever it was that the black scaled reptile said.

IT'S GOOD TO MEET YOU, MY CRIME AND PUNISHMENT!

AKUMA BASKERVILLE HIMURA CORRUPTED CHAIN OF THE ABYSS TAGS PENNED BY YAKAN

• As soon as she heard the distant footsteps approaching she raised her head a bit. Her crimson hues moved over to where the creature would end up coming in her view though she did keep aware of her child. Even though she was determined to complete her goal she had to keep the girl in mind. Didn't want her approaching the wrong people after all.

She quickly noticed the confident air surrounding the first Cartelian to approach. It held some relative arrogance, but she didn't pay much attention to it. It was more of the authority that she also carried she kept in mind. She usually could recognize another leader when she saw them. They usually held themselves higher if presented with someone unfamiliar or threatening. It was part of their nature usually. After all, they had to show their capable of being in charge.

Astrid listened for a moment as the woman asked her question and the younger male greeted her. She let her eyes also wander off them for a brief moment as she noticed another appear in their presence. She had to resist the urge to pull her daughter a bit close to her as she returned her gaze to the other two. Something about his demeanor reeked of wicked intentions and devious thoughts. Maybe he reminded her too much of The Exilers she had encountered before. Either way she figured she would make sure to keep a closer eye on Mew when he was around.

"We are actually here to possibly join," The older female said simply. There was no need for her to sweeten her words before her request. She didn't even particularly like others doing it to her let alone doing it herself. "My name is Astrid Nightshade. This is my daughter, Mew," she said motioning her head to the pink furred child when she introduced her.

After that she looked back at the woman saying nothing more. There was really no need. Either the two would be accepted or they wouldn't. It was as simple as that. If they weren't accepted then she would simply go back to the loner lands and go searching once again. It was even clear in her body language that she wasn't too stressed about their decision. While she wanted a good place to raise her daughter she wouldn't fight for people to want them. She wouldn't want Mew to learn such naive and idiotic behavior. So, she would teach her how to be confident, powerful, and in control by simply showing her how to do so.

With her eyes placed solidly on the three, she waited patiently for whatever their answer happened to be.

//hello? muse is that you?

"SPEECH" ☼ TAGS ☼ LONER

I AM NOT SIMPLY A CRIMINAL

I AM THE MOST DANGEROUS CRIMINAL

head of the Nightshade family — reference — roleplayed by InspireAndInfinite~

• and i don't need your quick fix

Joiners? Mother and child? The woman hummed softly and then nodded. I can't turn down mother and child. You are welcome here. I am Venus. She offered with a soft smile gracing her maw.

speaking

i don't want your prescriptions

//oof muse where you go x.x