Y-you don't remember

• To say Micheal was jealous would bee an understatement,sure Jeremy would make an effort to invite him to hang out with the rest of his new friends but Micheal wasn't really comfortable around them. Micheal right now was sitting on his porch smoking a joint trying to relax his mothers had gone out shopping leaving him home alone for a while, so he pulled out his phone scrolling to his best friends contact he dubbed player 2 hey parents left for a bit come over I'm bored he sent setting his phone on his chest,taking another hit as he leaned back in the chair

• Jeremy was out hanging out with Christine at the mall when he heard his phone buzz with a text from player 1 aka Michael. Alright, I'll be over. Mind if I bring Christine along? he sent back

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• I can just go by myself. I know how to handle you when you're high Jeremy sent.

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• Alright, promise you won't be an ass?

• I'll see you soon Jeremy sent. Soon the two arrived at Michael's house.

• Jeremy already headed inside and tried to get Michael's attention

• "Hey Mike, mind if the three of us watch a movie?"

• "Our favorite zombie flick. I found out Christine's into that stuff and I know you love it so it could be a way for you to bond"

• Jeremy smiled and went down with him. "You're still upset with me trying to get you into the group, aren't you?"

• "Your sarcasm is obvious"

• "I know, but I'm trying to fix things. Are you always going to hold this against me?"